What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_DcWrwy2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a member of ISIS

he believes in a fairy tale book about a magical wizard in the sky

pbuh

God's hand on the left transferring mana to PG's hand on the right. Paul George is the next MVP.

Maybe that stripper he knocked up died or something.

kek

this is what atheists think Christianity is lol

Whatever makes you feel better about living in rebellion to your creator.

90% of athletes are religious and 90% of hard scientists are agnostic or atheist.

That should tell you something

Nerds deserve to be bullied

atheism is dunning kruger af tbgwyfam

God is dead familia

Kareem, Shaq, and now Paul George are muslim

>90% of hard scientists are agnostic or atheist.
More than 65% of science nobel prize winners were/are Christian, and about 20-25% Jewish. Shut the fuck up you cringey faggot, I talk to scientists all the time and they are not as a whole generally atheistic.

vagueness =/= enlightenment

fuck nerds god bless

>these people are smart and they believe my thing, so if I believe that thing then I'm smart too, and smarter than you are!
Atheist here, fuck off and talk about sports nigger.

Only scientist I know is my uncle and he's as religious as they come. As well as athletes as you pointed out it's like there's some weird connection of successful people and religion.
Makes you think...

There's a bigger connection with being religious and being full of yourself. You know, believing the entire universe was made for humanity. The religious in science think they know something "deeper" that nobody else knows, that their personal experience is Truth. They change their standards for evidence as soon as they leave the lab.

>Only scientist I know
>sample size 1.

But all we will hear is how great Christians are. That they are best people to have ever existed.

Give me all your >fedora replies. I am a physicist and work in the field. I do not care. Good night.

Enjoy hell, heathen

if god created everything then he also created hell and its occupants as well so what really is the difference between it and heaven?

hes praying for a tornado to wipe out oklahomo so he can move to LA

*tips baseball cap*

Yeah, tells you God rewards people that believe in him

There's a reason agnostics and atheists have higher iqs per average than religionfags

Who cares what some scientist believes in?
Because Tesla thought God was/wasn't real it makes your opinion valid?just imagine being so weak willed you have to go for other people to answer your spirituality.

Just be yourself

>father is giant religious nut pastor
>parents disown me and don't pay for my college because I refused to go to church or associate with Christianity
>graduate from GT with a physics degree
>started making 60k out of college, no student debt, no reliance on parents
>haven't spoken to my dad in years and am making more money than he could even dream of without him or "God's" help

Lmao @ christfags

Chris Paul is the real MVP

Right, so your beef with religion comes from your daddy issues.

It just shows the hypocrisy. My father literally doesn't talk to me, his only son, because of an imaginary guy in the sky, what kind of backwards shit is that? That's literally what a cult is, religion is scary shit.

For a physicist you should be able to tell you're being misguided. Religion has nothing to do with him being like that, just like alcohol is not to blame for an alcoholic parent. Was Heisenberg part of a scary cult too? And Lorentz? It's fine if you aren't religious but you're blaming the wrong thing here.

Every day, he inches closer and closer to Los Angeles.

I have no religious affiliation. I don't think a creator of the universe needs a man to speak for it. I was an obnoxious atheist most of my life then I was shown how dumb I am. I could kind of prove there is something there, but what's the point? Again, like I'm needed for that? But I don't know what it was. Could be a Jungian collective conscious. Could be the matrix, or Kurt Vonnegut's Tralfamadorians. But there is something watching us. I don't believe in damnation or anything like that but I would advise you try to be nicer and feel more empathy. Because we are being fucking watched by something way beyond us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_DcWrwy2M

;n)

I find it funny that countries with low standards of living and low GDP tend to stick more toward religion lmao. It's ok little man, just keep going to church and working your dead end job in poverty, I'm sure god will come one day and suddenly "bless" you with the life you seek.

Shit I hate being watched I'm gonna get performance anxiety next time I'm about to jerk off

>But there is something watching us. I don't believe in damnation or anything like that but I would advise you try to be nicer and feel more empathy. Because we are being fucking watched by something way beyond us.
it is called Google

Vonnegut's novel Slaughterhouse Five was adapted to film many years ago. It ends with the protagonist and his mate in an alien zoo. As the woman begins breastfeeding their baby the aliens erupt in applause, and the couple look out of their cage and wave happily.

It's about coming to terms with this knowledge that we are being watched.

When it first happened to me I didn't fap for awhile. Then finally I tried doing it without fantasizing about anything. Literally couldn't cum. Now? Pffft. Whatcha got to watch?

most of those Jews were actually agnostic or atheist.

People like Einstein and Feynman were only Jews culturally, they didn't believe in Judaism.

Around 80% of Americans are religious

the fact that a large portion of some sub-group of americans are religious tells you nothing

You may not speak with your father now and you may be fine with that. But one of these days he will be gone and it will sink in to you that you will never have even the chance to speak to him again, no chance at reconciliation, never here him say he is proud of your achievements and on that day you will cry

Christfags are so dumb lmao

he's cuckt

Could you explain it to me, I'm and athlete and don't understand.

I don't think you understand the fedora-tipping point he was trying to make

midkek

Yeah one makes millions and gets laid and one leeches off grants and maybe doesnt have mutiple sluts on their dicks

Thanks for going ahead and prefacing your post as b8, m8. Much appreciated.

That atheism is for people with low self esteem

Except most people who believe in him are living in abject fucking poverty. God is a huge asshole. That being said, I'm rightfully afraid of him so I get my ass to church on Sundays just to make sure I don't get hit with a plague of some sort. Why take fucking chances?