Mfw I fell for the cold shower meme

>mfw I fell for the cold shower meme

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4049052/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arg delete oopse

do people really do this?

Why can't I delete? Pls no ban. Trying to delete accident

Right before I end my shower I turn the water cold and let it soak my hair. It strengthens the roots and wards off baldness.

Some girl gave me a boner and wouldn't sex me and she told me to take a cold shower but cold showers are physically painful.

does taking cold showers even have any benefit

Easier on your skin, that's about it.

Helps me wake up after being in a 10-blanket cozy casserole in the mornings during winter.

Pretty refreshing IMO.

You don't have to go full arctic with it, I have a shower that I can control the temp fairly easy so I usually get a good scrub down in with hot water than gradually turn the temp down every min or so.

>wards off baldness
natural shit doesn't work, find a hairloss drug

They're incredibly refreshing and scientifically proven to benefit your health.

cold showers make me horny and make me masturbate in the shower

>he doesn't turn his entire bathroom into a sauna with his insanely hot shower
Top kek

>Not soaking your head first
Damn women can't do shit right

NoFap ledditors get the fuck out of my Sup Forums

who dis?

it really doesn't do shit versus balding apart from thickening the roots by a fucking miniscule amount
and it's not so much that cold shower is really healthy for hair, more that roasting water and steam has the potential to fuck up your hair, especially if it's long
I take them anyway to wake me up
and also it basically cured any acne I previously had on my back after like a month

My little bro is really into bodybuilding and will only take cold showers. Fucking madman.

Did your great grandpappy give you that little bit of homespun wisdom?

Fucking retarded.

>Mfw

>home sauna
>cold walk-in shower afterwards

the life, lads

it wakes you the fuck up

better for the immunosystem and your skin. Hot/warm showers dry the fuck out of your skin and will cause your skin to age faster

> I took cold shower for nearly a year, I had to stop during the first winter, my ballsack was shrinking too much it hurt my left testicle

I saved a lot of money

I'm always looking for something to make my early mornings even worse than they already are. Thanks senpai.

Is that Veronica Mars?

>early morning
if this isn't noon, kek at your lives

>tfw I fell for the hot shower meme

An icicle shower after a strong workout is peak mate

Us NEETS, huh?

>can't handle a little cold water
never going to make it

>tfw too pussy to do it in winter

>better for the immunosystem and your skin.
source?

>you don't want to do this retarded thing so that means you couldn't handle it

ok guy

Cold showers are a nice way to cool off in summertime, but only when it's not humid as well.

I used to take cold showers, but then i catched a cold

Prevents hair loss, to some degree.
Helps weight loss slightly, over a long period of time.
Doesn't dry out your skin.

They're not massive benefits, but they're enough for me to personally take them. No real reason to take hot showers unless you're just a pussy.

Dudeman, Chad. "Bro, Warm Showers Are For Pussies" American Journal of Broscience, 24 May 2013, p. 99.

It's better for your immune system.

How is that Sup Forums material again?

>mfw fell for the "could you come into work today/come in early today" meme

I start out hot as fuck and slowly turn it down until it's max cold. Then I get to be extra comfy when I put on my clothes.

I also remodeled my bathroom to have two different fixed shower heads and one on the end of a hose like old people have. Shits amazing other than the water bill

It doesn't ward off baldness but if you have curly hair it will make it less frizzy

lel

I take baths

but only my skin, what will wake me up inside?

What you wanna do is: have a really hot shower, I'm talking really hot, almost too hot, and then just spritz yourself for 5 to 10 seconds with cold water. It's pretty invigorating.

You're not supposed to actually take a cold shower, you retard. You're supposed to take a warm shower and wank. When you get out, your face and chest will be red, like if you've taken a cold shower. Jesus Christ.

Something about sitting in a tepid pool of your own filth deters me from doing that

spicy food?

SAVE ME

>implying you don't rinse off under the shower head after your bath

fucking retards cant even into baths properly

Alright chandler

>cold showers

They're for psychotics.

alri lads haha

I take luke warm showers.

That's even worse than cold showers

how are you supposed to get a close shave if you only take cold showers
or is that also "bad for your skin"
am I supposed to wax my face now

Shut up, retard.

It's one of the best anti depressants for me.

You don't dry your skin.

I'm not a coal miner

Tickle the underside of my balls, cunt

Eat shit, fuck face.

If you don't take showers with your lever in the 73-83% turn range you're doing it wrong

It doesn't do anything to your hair like some people are saying, but a cold water rinse at the end of your shower is good for closing up your pores.

dudes, cavemen didn't take warm showers, so that means that we weren't meant to take warm showers

ideally we should all go down to a local stream and bathe there because showers are artificial and the government puts stuff in the water that makes you gay and have a small dick

I heard this in Kramer's voice.

my skin gets fucked during winter whether i take hot showers or not. i might as well enjoy them.

alright mate

No kiss

you fucking what?

what's your moisturiser game like, lad?

>good for closing up your pores

pores don't open or close, that's a myth

hot water does wash away oils and loosen up sebum, which is why people think it "opens your pores"

That's like saying we weren't meant to evolve and invent all the stuff we did, which is retarded. Time is a means to grow, this has all happened before and will again.

If your destiny is wanting to see other men naked at your local stream that's your business

It will pump your heart faster, and dry your skin out less than hot water, it will also dry your hair our less but that's not a hair loss cure and quite frankly you need to clean grease out of your hair because it smells.

I don't mind cold baths, but I just can't do cold showers. The constant torrent of cold water is just something I'm not manly enough to face. At least with a cold bath you gradually get used to it after the initial shock. I feel like a cold shower is just being in a constant state of shock.

dude its not gay to appreciate the majesty of another heterosexual man's dick while you bathe together in a sun-dappled babbling brook

>tfw can't wake up

Back at my grandparent's home town (real hot all day) it was a lifesaver. A cold shower never felt that good.

and if you make out a little while some old dude jerks off over it, that's just boys being boys

>being in the shower for longer than 2 minutes
what the fuck

>not standing in a hot walk in shower for fifteen minutes listening to a randomized playlist of over 10.000 of your favorite songs
lad get your life together

M8 I can be in there for a good 20-30 mins.

But if I'm fingering my bumhole then we're talking more like an hour.

Oh God I do that too, it's fucking intense, I moan like a girl it feels so good, I shoot cum like a high powered rifle all over myself and I just lie there like the horny little cum slut I am.

supposedly its good for your skin and boosts testosterone.
who knows if its true. it is definitely a good test of self discipline and it wakes you right the fuck up

Too much m8.

I get more of a Kenny Bania vibe from it

The best, Jerry. THE BEST

>it is definitely a good test of self discipline and it wakes you right the fuck up
It's what I say to myself, even if all else is bullshit. Also saves you money

soft arse prude

I was doing it after a 2 hr run daily. Dunno why. Got pretty ripped tho.

>posting /brit/ memes on Sup Forums
silly sissy brit boys

Antidepressant, good for the heart, good for your skin, good for your hair, boosts your immune system, highly stimulating and wakes you up, teaches you stoicism, will cause you to get laid more frequently, increases your 1-rep max, will give you precognitive powers, allows you to slow down time, will eventually teach you the secret truths of the universe.

spend a good amount of time in the shower washing my ass.. see i have a lot of pain around my asshole due to constant hemorrhoids and i've noticed that properly washing my asshole can lower the amount of pain/blood on toilet paper that i have. so once ive lathered up and scrubbed my anus free of any dingleberries or any other fecal matter that might be stuck in my ass hair i turn the temp to cool/cold water then bend over and spread my ass cheeks so the cool water can cleanse my anus like a waterfall. it's a very refreshing feeling and i feel so much cleaner afterwards.

sorry :3

>and boosts testosterone

Oh! Now I get it, /fit/ got trolled again.

I started hot water to cold water for the last 30 seconds going on 15 years now, when I started I had a full head of hair now I'm bald as a bat

Still do the cold shower though because it wakes me up

Kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4049052/

i said who knows lol. there are definitely articles about it out there, im not sure if i buy it or not