Does it make me a bad citizen to not vote?

What a shitshow...I'm gonna continue being a productive citizen and member of humanity regardless, but I have no faith in our political system.I'm only voting in my local elections for mayor, commissioner, etc....

Honestly, the propaganda from both sides of the political spectrum is so fucking laughable.

Haha, idk does this make me a bad citizen or something... but none of these shills speak for me.

I'll get mine and still be a universal cog regardless.

No it does not. Be thankful you have the option to just not vote.

If you went to a store and the only things they sold were milk and bread but you wanted apples, should you just buy milk or bread anyway?

just vote Trump, it's the only vote that matters

No, but thinking that voting is the only thing you need to do to be a good citizen does.

It doesn't make you a bad citizen but it does make your responsible for all of the bad and none of the good that comes out of the nominee regardless of who wins.

You did it.
You made the most sense in one post on all of Sup Forums.

Congratulations. I'm proud of you, user. This is exactly how I'm going to explain it from now on. I think children should be forced to read this to remind them that they don't have to choose 1 out of """"""""2""""""""" options.

>2016
>believing that voting is just not a fasade for masses so they will think they have influence on political decisions made

i hope you are not doing that

I know that

>>SyKzGbV3

I know that

If it's not a legal requirement of your country then it does not make you a bad citizen.

However, if you have the option to vote for Trump and aren't exercising that right then it makes you a shitty person.

Ok this is the quick reply window.

For the third time... I know that.

Vote for your local elections if that matters to you

I'm definitely not on some anti-Trump wagon like some of my liberal friends.

All of my friends who are hardcore trump supporters I wouldn't trust to make a cup of coffee. Likable guys but really not smart.

Hilary supporters are out of touch with reality, the 'office job sheltered upper middle class' type.

I'm moderate but this has gotten too partisan. I'm mullato and GOP just has to much pure racism amongst it to throw my weight behind it (yes, I know this is Sup Forums and I'm gonna get flamed).

Democratic pandering is based a lot on feel good politics.

Idk, been reading about different economic theories and world leaders in history. It's crazy how this isn't the shit being debated.... fuckin walls and identity politics is what the media covers.

>GOP racism

Your nigger genes must be acting up because that is some black nonsense.

Don't worry, we knew that you knew that.
Even though you fucked up hardcore, newfag.
My first post wasn't any better.

Conservative philosophy if actually pretty interesting stuff, I could get behind it. I work a blue collar gig so maybe I'm biased, but I'm all for self sufficiency.

If you can't see that a lot of the current GOP is filled with racist talking points, it's your hating ass cracker ancestor genes acting up.

Objectivity. And no I don't use any sort of EBT or government 'handouts', which really don't amount to that much collectively anyways.

You're getting milk or bread in the end anyway.

Haha I'll own it, I just lurk. Pol is an interesting board, sort through the BS and this is actually a pretty good place for discussion and quick updates on breaking news

Let's hear some of those racist talking points, then.

Who cares about the propaganda? Trump will deport millions of illegal third world brown peasants and put America first rather than put combating white privilege first.

Does his "tone" bother you?

I mean, cut the chase, you want the Mexican peasants to stay and more to come.

> I'm mullato

Okay, whatever. Say that at the start next time.

Literally what I think about all of Sup Forums.
Sift through the BS and trolling and people know what they're talking about for the subject of the board.
Like, I'd browse and ask on /o/ before just googling what car to buy for "insert reason here".

Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an user. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is that pic? Hillary Clinton?

Saved as "Hildog is one thirsty bitch".

To be truthful, it's hard to pin down to one thing.... but I'd say the irrational hatred of Obama taught me a lot. I'm not talking about constructed criticism at his policies, but the last 8 years of this pissing match...

'thugs', 'peasants', 'monkeys'

I didn't say 'policies', because I'm honestly not well versed enough in Republican legislature in the last number of years to put forward a good argument.

Take my opinion as 'the common man's' one. The GOP and it's supporters don't draw me in, their criticism of non-white individuals isn't one of logic many times, it's an old school hate. They dislike you period, any stats are just icing on the cake.

I'm being pretty vague I know

> irrational hatred of Obama
What hatred of Obama is irrational?

Well I can't really argue against your vague feelings but Obama has been a complete disaster.

Do you think the majority of criticism of Obama has genuinely came from his policy decisions...yes or no

Yikes. Christina did not age well at all.

She got a little thicker my boy

The one where he gets blamed for things out of his control. Happens to every president but it is always irritating.

You are a bad citizen if you don't vote due to laziness, ignorance, or apathy. You are not a bad citizen if you are engaged in the political process and choose not to vote. Do not vote for a person you cannot in good conscious support.

Jill Stein or die

She hates Israel too

No because the popular vote doesn't matter. At all.

It's not like your vote would mean anything anyway

This is the philosophy I really wanted to tackle ITT. I mean, I still contribute to society, I still watch out for my community and would protect my neighbors, I still pay taxes for good or bad, I just don't wanna throw my name behind the two running. It's a philosophical/spiritual point I guess

Someone told me recently you got a duty. Fuck that, system doesn't work for little guys

Yes, I do. The economy has had the slowest growth ever, Obamacare was just a gift for the health insurance industry, and his foreign policy has fallen apart at every turn. He has done nothing good with his his time.