Why are Yanks such fucking cucks?

Why are Norgays such fucking cucks?

>reading books

How quaint..

Ur teeth are brown lol

Why are Baconboys suck fucking cucks?

Now that is bizarro tier...

Why are Aussies such fucking cucks?

I can understand begrudgingly accepting them as part of this unspoken burden of being the powerhouse of the EU, but the footage I have seen of the welcome they got as downright embarrassing. And it's so painfully obvious that it's the post-Nazi guilt, which is pathetic. These people were not Nazis, people's ancestors from every part of the world have committed atrocities, it's just pathetic. They have no spirit, no guts

Why are Bongs such fucking cucks?

which book is this frm?

This one, which has arseblasted The Guardian.

theguardian.com/books/2017/may/06/strange-death-europe-immigration-xenophobia

Good read though, lots we already know, but at least it's been put in a thoughtful, well researched and articulate manner.

ah cool I've actually bought it just haven't got around to it yet. anything else you'd recommend along similar lines?

>Gentrification....
this isn't about class
fucking hell, couldn't even finish the first sentence of that article

The whole article misses the point, which makes me think she's more interested in defending her own personal views than reviewing the content.

They aren't cucks, you just haven't learned to embrace Tolerance™, Acceptance™ and Love™.

#OpenBordersEuropa
#NoOneIsIllegal
#LetThemIn
#RatherRapistsThanRacists

typical guardian opinion piece

jesus fuck do you have to post this same fucking image with the same type of post in every single thread loosely related to anything concerning migration?

cuck

>has arseblasted The Guardian

I put it immediately on my reading list tbqh

Thanks for the tip, Guardian!

>Why are modern whites filled to the brim with western humanism and liberal utopian ideologies such cucks?
Gee I wonder why?

Western humanism isn't the problem, as ultimately that's the cornerstone of rationalism and science that catapulted the West to relevance.

The problem is the paradox of tolerance, which we've known about for ~70 years thanks to Karl Popper.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

Nobody listened though. Now we have intolerant ideologies (Muslims primarily, but minor others) coming into our societies, their practitioners having 3-4 kids, and then outbreeding and replacing us. Good game.

hahahaha