Who was to blame in this encounter?

who was to blame in this encounter?

The white guy didn't say anything wrong.

Joyner for making shitty music

The song went to shit when the black guy started rapping

the black guy rapped the whole track

If the "white guy" rapped second it looks like he wins

But seeing as the black guy's quotes are responses to the white guy that would just make the song not make sense.

It works well enough

How the fuck do so many of you fucking retards miss the point of the song when it's so blatantly beating you over the fucking head with it? Neither are supposed to be in the "right" or "wrong".

>It works well enough
If it were reversed not really. I mean maybe if the lyrics were changed.

lmao you are a dumbass go watch lucas explain the song on genius, instead of spouting your own bullshit take on the song. It is literally we wuz the song.

This.

The point doesn't work because the black guy has nothing to say and peace never works.

>trusting a nigger with his own music
I know more about some artists than they ever will about themselves, faggot.

ITT: Retards

It all makes sense then. Sorry for questioning you.

This is unrelated to the song, but why do people who are clearly chosen for a role based off how ugly they are even bother to accept? Are they paid extra? "hey we really need a fat ugly white stereotype, you cool with that?"

>why do people do things that they're pursuing as a career and uniquely qualified for

is being ugly a career? do people actively try to be a repulsive side character?

the 75 iq thug

>watch the first 10 seconds
>literally proves my fucking point
Even then, I don't give a shit about his external explanation of the song after the fact. I care about what the song says itself. Yes, obviously he has a bias towards the black guy, but the song isn't just "fuck whitey" you fucking retard. It's about reaching an understanding of each other and forming actual solutions rather than screaming past each other like retards and perpetuating an "us vs. them" mentality that'll just lead to no one ever being satisfied. Stop posting and fucking kill yourself.

>the black guy has nothing to say and peace never works.
The only reason you think this is because you're the exact kind of person the video portrays. You're just a retarded, self-centered ideologue that has no actual understanding of other people and the world around you outside of propaganda from Sup Forums.

lmao watch the whole clip

Do you even know what acting is? Stop romanticizing everything

>isn't JUST "fuck whitey"

Oh so only part of it is fuck whitey?

Not him, but even as a white person, I can get behind a partial "fuck whitey"

I can get behind you getting thrown out of a helicopter.

society

I did, and he never affirms the song to be "we wuz." He does criticize his white character a lot, which is why I said he clearly has a bias, but the bias doesn't contradict the message.

I shouldn't even bother entertaining your pedantry, but no. I misspoke. It's not "fuck whitey" at all.

Self-hating whites need to die

Your wife's son can get behind that too I suppose

it's very obvious that it has an undertone that the white guy is in the wrong. the black guy just countered all of his points to make him look wrong and bigoted.

Come on, white people are pretty fucked up. Let's be real. All that racist and nazi shit. We took the L in 2016-17.

Why is it that I get the impression tho that you guys are more sensitive about race than I am based on your reactions

Because you're a dweeb

>We took the L in 2016-17.

Sad!

But usually dweebs are the oversensitive ones. I posted that half as a joke, I honestly just don't give a fuck about racial politics, but you guys rush to respond lmao

Black """"""""people"""""""" are always in the wrong

Idk mate if you like listening to music that has a message of making whites look bad and "ayo fuck you white boy" when you're white, that's your problem. Imagine some black kid listening to Johnny Rebel, it's kinda like that.

You can't be racist against whites.

Yeah this, I thought you people went to college.

>the black guy fits angry stereotype
>flips table
>flips the white guy's hat off
>the white guy doesn't touch the black guy once except for the end

what did he mean by this

I don't seek out that music though, and anyway I listen to as much racist white music as racist black music (very little, because there isn't really that much that's overtly racist that's any good). I don't see why a black person shouldn't listen to Johnny Rebel for shits though, just as a white person could listen to some gangsta shit about shooting crackers. There is no other way to explain it but oversensitivity imo

I share your general attitude, but the political climate has gotten so divisive lately that people are more polarized regarding racial issues. There are people who legitimately believe stuff like this out there and they're increasingly gaining more and more mainstream acceptance. I am sick of being blamed for slavery or preachy upper class college kids saying my concerns aren't valid because I'm a ciswhitemale or some gay shit. I don't see how society having that attitude be acceptable can end well.

So it's clear that it it's supposed to have the white guy be in the wrong because the black guy doesn't concede to him and argues against it?

It can end well with your regressive kind hanging in the streets. Racists have no place in civilization.

This

Fuck racists and fuck the alt right
Fuck people who support the trump guy in this song
Fuck Sup Forums

I like this song. Decent beat, good lyrics, and good point.

People will love to try and make it about one side or the other, but that's to be expected.

would you rather them have no jobs, get sent to prison, and live off of your tax dollars?

because they aren't going to be hanged any time soon due to laws

I think that polarization is exaggerated because people troll online, choose to misrepresent people they disagree with, and because polarization and sensationalism sells. Real polarization is fueled by the belief that others are polarized. It's happening to an extent, but my way of reacting to it is by opposing what I see as oversensitivity on either side. I am a proud cucked white man (cucked, naturally, by a nigger)

That is what Antifa is for comrade. Viva la revolution.

It's a totally one-sided track. There's only two verses, the black guy goes on last (obviously) and ends the song just as he's starting to address his points. There's no real arguing or discourse.

yea they're really good at pushing trash cans over, i'm so scared

Why is this a thread

Race baiting always gets a buch of (You)s.

You will be.

You are either baiting or the biggest faggot on the planet.

I can't wait for this Tumblr meme to die