1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what are the leftards like there? do they look like noodle-armed runtoids like in the UK?

no real leftists here sadly, only impositors

They're noodle armed runtoids everywhere, yes.

Instead of the meme of "skincolour being your uniform" the uniform of a leftist is an absolute lack of musclemass.

Yep, exactly the same

there was a lift for leftism i think so buff lefties is a thing

Same

They're just kids

Like homosexuals.

All sorts of people here.
>Communists, aka USSR-nostalgics
Ranging from old people to young, they mostly look normal. It's kinda hard to call them left though, since their nostalgia is usually based upon imperial qualities of USSR. Conspiracy theories about late USSR leadership (and early Russian) being american spies and the like are rampant among them (a way to deny USSR's faults mostly). Some of them are a bit more ideologically stable and admit that USSR had problems that need to be accepted and fixed.
>anarchists, antifa, national bolsheviks etc
Like skinheads, but with different logos.

Daily reminder that anyone who tries to link physical appearance to politics is a fat neckbeard virgin retard who has to spam cherry picked images to make up for his complete lack of any thing even close to resembling normal human health.

>Daily reminder that anyone who tries to link physical appearance to politics is a fat neckbeard virgin retard
So you are a fat neckbeard virgin retard?

Balding/beard/glasses its not a fucking meme 3/4 of them look like that

That statement doesn't specify the political views though, so you missed.
Don't bully americans.

Americans deserve to be bullied.

England
Yes

right wings are so fucking horrible at fashion and cultural things. they havent ever had anything cool of them. are only good at massive nerdy trash or some corny metal garbage

fuck off english teacher

Finland

most of them are drug addicts

>"right wingers are horrible at fashio-"

Oh.

most of the time its right

I think he meant right-wing gooks

Sweden
Edgy anarchist teenagers. No gods, no masters, no bedtime. That and a few actual 60 year old commies.

I know one, I call her the left pope because of how extreme she is. Here's a quick breakdown:

>fat
>delinquent
>bachelors of memery, masters of memery from meme "university"
>makes about 15$/hr
>spends 50% of her income or more on traveling
>gets hired, then looks for any way to accomplish said traveling from fake sickness to extended leave of absence, threatening to sue if she got fired.
>collected paycheques while traveling because employer was so cucked
>jumps from job to job like this
>never pays any tax at all hardly because tries for money under the table jobs or just does not earn enough
>campaigns on moral superiority and self righteousness whilst demanding better services for women and other "vulnerable groups" that conveniently include her.
>has probably indoctrinated a few people in her life with this ideology.
>can't understand why men don't date her

I hope she dies soon.

forgot to mention she can't hold a debate or carry any form of logical argument. and thinks we're friends hahahahah