Happy Birthday, DJT

I work in a public library, and today someone donated a copy of the 1994 edition of The Secret Language of Birthdays by Gary Goldschneider and Joost Elffers. Given Trump's birthday being tomorrow I decided to look it up, pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/
thesecretlanguageofbirthdays.com/lookup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>55
Nice

Can you look up May, 1 mate

can we get a september 2 plz?

Are those descriptions for days of birth ever negative?

I got you senpai, sorry for image quality.

Many of them are, actually. I was mostly impressed by how accurate the DJT one was.

march 11 plz

Anyway you can post a picture of June 15th?

2 Aug please

this x 2 please.

>Gemini
>has no manners
Surprise!

Oh yaaay! Hi fellow Regal Bro

Sure.

December 13th please

May 14th please

Look up Nov21

March 18 desu senpai

Thank you very much sir!

oct. 29 please, sir

Leave OP alone.

Please do may 21st m8

lol I have that book.
The Day of Ironic Insight or something.

>beat me to it

January 16th plz

shut up nigger, I want to make him physically work for me

To all faggots: this website version for everyone is totally free to use.

June 10
I want to know if some bobo ass /x/ shit is behind my consistently bad birthdays

Happy birthday Emperor-San

Can you do September 29 please?

Also, excited to see if the prophecy comes true for Trump

fuuuuuuuuuuck I'm going to need may 2nd

So I am (2 Aug late 1980s) a versatile-handwriting, authoritarian, wondrous-ways, wondrous-authority, Commander. Not bad

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I need may 2nd, please.

fuuuuuuuuuuuck I've got some lag.

Hey sorry I didn't say please when asking for June 15th

Would really appreciate it

This user just posted a digital version I got "world-weary." This thing is actually spot on. Still just a fancy horoscope, though.

Good picture skills. I thank you for your efforts. Best luck in thread

I feel bad now. But fuck i dated one of you (6 Jun) and you guys DO NOT let anybody in 100%. We all have flaws. You'll get your pic

Would you please post July 3rd and July 4th ..? That's me and my twin brother's birthdays ... we were born about 2 hours apart. It's really weird how similar we are in some ways and nearly complete opposites in others.

TIA.

And, if you think of an interesting question or two, I'll do my best to answer. But, I'm not going to hang on the thread all night for lots of questions.

It's ok, I'm bored off my ass here at work.

August 22nd and I will spend a solid ten minutes focusing my mental energy on someone you want dead. I will repeat this whenever I remember, until they are dead.

(everyone I wanted dead is dead because I wished they were dead. Overdoses mostly. I don't know how it works)

also someone track the birthdays requested and see if we find any patterns

Explains me about 95%. We think life is a gift that's for sure. Sorry to talk so much

July 2?

Stop doing that

>caring about what essentially amounts to astrology
You guys do know that all "personality assessments" like this book are horribly general and tend to list positive and negative qualities that just about anyone can identify with? This book might as well say "people born on this day have two eyes, like being happy, and generally want what's best for their family. They try to be good people even though they find it hard sometimes. People born on this day might also find themselves being sad from time to time."

I know it might be fun to read and see what actually applies to you, but if they were any more generic they'd be sold on palettes at Costco.

NP

>this thread turns into /x/-lite

January 3rd
July 16th
January 9th
please and thank you

>I Am Become The DeathNote

Thank you very much. Februrary 24th if you find time please, my girlfriend is curious about her page

>thesecretlanguage.com/check/day/

october 24th please? i offer you in return this 100% original rare dank trump that i took myself, only you may save it, nobody else can save it, only look.

I need every date feom january 1st through december 31th

January 30 and December 22 pls

Mine effectively just called me an autist.

Look up June 10 plz

Hey op can you feb. 16 me brother? Cheers.

I just saw that thanks.

These are NEVER correct for me, goddammit. I'm a lazy bitch and it's always talking about my strong work ethic.

>not being born de 24th of May

lmao plens

OP here, please use the link if I didn't get your day, having to close up work. Good night and MAGA.

Can you post may 22 bump bump

here you go bros

Can you do January 29th?

go fuck yourselves
barnum statements

i missed this one at first glance,
go fuck yourself.

No