PENALDO BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GEORGINA PREGNANT

>ronaldo confirms the pregnancy of georgina
>source jn.pt/pessoas/interior/cristiano-ronaldo-confirma-gravidez-de-georgina-8645080.html
where were you when tristiano had to pay (at least according to spanish marital law) "a substantial amount to provide the well-being and education of the subject's children and their mother until they reach the adult age" as known as the 40% law - 40% of one's net income and net worth has to be given to the mother of the child until he or she turns 18.
this and the tax evasion/corruption/money laundering trial will sure bring juicy summer happenings to ass pee

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400892/US-tycoon-Randy-Work-hand-half-140m-fortune-wife.html
filminginargentina.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/documentary-erasing-dad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>40% of one's net income and net worth has to be given to the mother of the child until he or she turns 18.

What kind of backwards shithole wrote that law?

I'll wait until I see it in the Guardian thank you very much.

An american

he can move to florida

>the Guardian

Penaldo will regret this for the rest of his life. He should have kept on making test tube babies if he wanted more children.

All that effort in the science lab and he got trapped after all. Sad.

OP is a moron. RonalGOAT obviously isn't the father. He's keeping face by not accusing his "gf" of cheating, but they'll have already settled it discreetly.

>30-something millionaire guy with three kids finds a young woman that can deal with his eccentric way of life and acts motherly with his sons
>probably will have a couple kids more with her
yeah, he truly is living in hell

ummm "gay" is spelt with an 'a' not a 'u'

>yfw he's so used to fucking men he forgot to pull out

just marry her then

the most surprising part is that he actually sleeps with her

Kek, that guys face is so fucked. I'll never understand how genes that bad survived

There is some randomness involved in evolution.

This makes no fucking sense.

He went through all that effort, creating all these lab babies without inserting the dick, robbing his son of a mother, all to just get trapped by this basic hoe who he has been with for like 3 months?

There has to be more to the story. No way did Chris take a L here. If not even he can win against women, no one fucking can.

>who he has been with for like 3 months?
maybe is not his?

holy shit, he got caught
i can't believe it
how is there hope for any of us

ronaldo - caught
messi - cucked

what is going on

I can't believe this. How could he slip up like this?

This is a very dark day.

Slip?

Maybe he loves her?

Only one Ronaldo loves is himself.

You are joking right? Christiano fucking Ronaldo? Loving anyone but himself?

how do you create this well-functioning test tube pipeline for yourself and then get trapped like this anyway?

what a lapse of judgement

>p-please raise my surrogate's mother son
>what?! you and i are dating for more than 5 years and you want to have a child with me? eewww

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
A MAN BUSTED HIS ASS OFF SINCE COMING OUT OF HIS MOTHER'S WOMB TO BECOME THE GOAT FOOTBALLER IN THE WORL WITH A NET WORTH OF SEVERAL MILLIONS AND THIS FUCKING 22 YR OLD SKANK IS GOING TO GET 40% OF EVERYTHING HE HAS OR EVER WILL HAVE

SHE
JUST
HAD
TO
SIT
THERE
AND
GET
CUMMED
INSIDE

AND NOW SHE IS SET FOR SEVERAL LIFETIMES

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUSTICE DOESN'T EXIST
NO EVENT IN THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE CAN EVER HOPE TO ATONE FOR THIS UNFAIRNESS

>now you raise my surrogate mother's son and their brothers
>you want me to do WHAT to your WHAT so you get WHAT? well, anything to make the rumors go away

This is scary cause Ronaldo was really one of our last hopes against the evil thieving whores that trick athletes and other rich successful men. They do nothing but poke holes into condoms and collect millions.

If even this mentally deranged individual lost against the power of the pussy, then whats the point?

Clearly no one can win.

This is retarded. If at least she was a 10/10 then your kids will be insane Chads, but they will probably be average.

literally george michael on the left

he loves himself too much for that

>tfw George is kill
>he had to die on fucking Christmas
i keep forgetting and then remembering again and it makes me sad

Very confusing wording. Is the mother under 18?

Get him.

Either Ronaldo is really fucking dumb and had a child with a woman he has been seeing for fucking what, 4 months? Or he is just paying that woman to be seen with him and let's her have other boyfriends etc. I think the latter is more believable as he just had surrogate babies, why the fuck would he fall for a woman after that?

>he or she
>the child
This is your fucking language my dude.

it's a god-tier law designed to prevent divorces

She aint even hot

I know what it means but technically it suggests that the mother is under 18. Ronaldo is the Portuguese Adam Johnson
>he or she
It's 2017 m8, a mother doesn't have to female

Classic Goldigger

Is she? Seems she's grabbed the shitty end of the stick having to provide another child for his paedo nursery and raise some fucker else's offspring

>Implying she won't divorce him, accuse him of cheating or domestic violence

Lol calm down, flan

How does this law prevent divorce? If anything it incentivizes it.

>woman divorces man
>gets 50% of his income in the divorce
>then gets 40% of the remaining 50% in child support.

there's still time for an "accident".

RIP Tsunaldo. desu i really hope is right, I have a hard time believing he'd be so careless as to impregnate this random whore after being so careful with his other 3 children.

The kid is an accident.

That pussy was just too good

Newsflash moron, 99% of divorces are initiated by women.
This gives women an easy way of life without ever working...in western countries at least.

>(at least according to spanish marital law)
They're not married though?

She's a cute 22yo whose life is now ruined

I want to be cummed inside by Ronaldo, too.

I'd love for my life to be ruined if it meant getting millions in settlements from TSUU every year.

CHILD TSUPPORT

Kek

This, tbhfam.

The real question is what man was he thinking about while fucking her?

>sells everything and moves to manchester
>problem solved
kek

>sells everything and moves to milan
fixed

This. Give him the idea of being the saviour, the one who lead Milan back to the top. I think he loves getting attention like that.

>Sells everything and moves to PSG

Himself

For me its Cr28

there goes all the respect i had for the man

imagine getting pounsed by cristiano lads. nigga must fuck like a god

:3

He denied the pregnancy until now even though you could see it already.
My bet, they reached an agreement.

Besides, they aren't married. So the 40% and 50% don't mean shit.
He can fight her for custody, and leave her childless and in misery. He already proved he can raise kids alone and that bitch is nothing more than a cashier at a store.

Either way. We learn another lesson here, either by CR losing or him winning.

How can he handle going from fucking this every night to that common whore?

>He can fight her for custody
Western courts are biased towards women so he has no chance. If I was CR I'd have her killed.

Honestly Irina ain't that great looking either. Tsuu could have literally anyone but he has such bad taste in women.

Thank God someone agrees with me. Now you have to say Cara Delevigne is ugly and you'll be my best friend

>Honestly Irina ain't that great looking either

Yeah I'm sure your imaginary girlfriend must be way hotter

>Cara Delevigne
Googled her, she's pretty but she has some weird eyebrows

>le typical 2/10 pointy ankles memes xD
Go back to you virgin
Not everyone has the same tastes in women

Confirmed for never actually reading about how divorce cases go. This isn't like a fucking lifehack, you gotta have good attorneys.

It literally is a lifehack in the west you clueless fool
This bitch literally cheated on him and got 140m pounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4400892/US-tycoon-Randy-Work-hand-half-140m-fortune-wife.html

Wake up imbecil.

I find the common whore more attactive than Irina.

Some of his features like his big round eyes would look good in a woman.

Remember that one feature doesn't ruin the entire face, its the combination of them.

So small eyes are better? Whos the guy on the left?

For men, yes.

Women are more attracted to men with narrow eyes, chiseled chins and taller than average.

>Macaulay Culkin on the right
JUST

You guys don't get it, this is all part of his master plan. In order for his Ronaldo FC to work properly he needs a couple of lesser players that can handle the dirty work: that's why he's willing to taint part of his offspring with a motherly presence. In a few years the team will be completed, with the youngest star being the first human synthetized from two men's sperm ( his and Messi's)

I'm 5'7. Round face and big eyes. Women call me cute but I still get friendzoned. I might become a trap one day

>5'7
I've got some bad news

While it disincentivises divorce for men, it does the exact opposite for women. They're guaranteed an enormous payday once they have a child, massively skewing the balance of power in the relationship in their favour. Suddenly, they have carte blanche to do whatever the fuck they want, because even the slightest resistance from their partner can lead to absolute financial rape.

What did Argentina mean by this?
filminginargentina.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/documentary-erasing-dad/

It's bullshit since men are the least likely to divorce(except if they're niggers...but they just leave their home and don't bother with papers anyways)

It's just not in our nature. Some of us might cheat but most of us just don't mind the status quo so we don't divorce because we don't have irrational hormones like women do.

>Cara Delevigne
cute boy, no homo

di caprio actually won against women

Yeah but he never won that Oscar

Is this going to be a nigglet to?

Alabama must not have much internet

If a man can't make a women abort or prevent her from avorting he shouldn't have to pay shit
this should only apply with married couples and to have only 25% of the earnings of the male with 1 million being the top
women can work now, no need to pay that much

This post is all kinds of stupid

Meanwhile Brad Pitt the so called most handsome man has only created one kid wich is now going to get his vagaina cut to make a penis
The new barbosa century has just began.

WTF Reeeeeeeeeeeee

What went wrong.

Lmao

>penaldo
>scored 1 goal from penalty last season