New home image

What's the meaning of this? some /x/ conspiracy fag that can explain if this is some advanced canary and what relation have with the others?

What are you talking about you autistic pile of raspberry seeds.

gook changed the Space Shuttle Atlantis with longcat a week ago with some image of some concert, you could see a girl pointing her ear with her finger. It seemd like a warrant canary.

Now he changes it again, not even a week after.

MOVE TO GREENER PASTURES

a grill for every man, what a time to be alive.

Sauce on that girl at concert pic?

Your right it means we should pack up and leave the site

So, Sup Forumsacks are suspects now?
Sorry I didn't save it.

I thought the long cat was the warrant canary? This is fucking weird

The point of a canary is to warn us, I think it'd be a little less cryptic so that we could, you know, get the warning.

REEEEEEEEEEE FBI/NSA/CIA GET OUT

OUT OUT OUT

TAKE THEIR COATS

Well this is a painting by Giovanni Boldini, a painter and famous jew. Known mostly for being part of the NWO.

anyone have the concert pic? i want to see it again

No, wrong.

Found it on the archive

Hmm, why is this believed to be a warrant canary?

it is a meme that prays on anons' fears

We need a backup place. Suggestions?

out of curiosity can some burger tell where is that place?

You ever think the Nip just changes it to fuck with you conspiracy retards

Nashville

Solar system conflict confirmed.

Is that supposed to be a merchant?

Thanks.

I am going to literally copy paste my post from the other thread

Jesus Christ you people called the last image change a warrant canary and drowned me out every time because you wanted to role play. The picture was of the cma music festival. The picture was up from June 9-now. Guess when the festival is? June 9-12

Much nicer

>hiroshima literally is probably just changing the pics to things he likes or events he went to, even pics he took himself
>like moot used to do
>no it's a fucking conspiracy

yes please leave this site i'm so tired of this bullshit

Well, think about this. Gook was basically inactive since his initial Q/A thread. Then he changes the first image, and Russia went down, and came back, now a new image. Either his recent activity means he suddenly cares for us and he is doing and testing the site, or sommething else. Also remember how people said that him sold data?

this means something.

Browser? Date?

We'll have to wait and see honestly. All we can do right now is speculate and shitpost.

>Gook was basically inactive since his initial Q/A thread.
No he wasn't. He's been pretty consistent about his activity, especially on /qa/. He added longcat specifically because someone on /qa/ said Hiro probably thought it was still a relevant meme.

Doesn't this means its clear and we can relax?

This home image thing is being tin-foiled too much, Hiro probably doesn't even know what a canary is, I bet a rare pepe that he just got bored of the old home image and changed it again.

its eu b4 its culturally enriched

Don't forget that within 24 hours of changing the image to a club full of people got massacred in the biggest shooting spree in US history.

You have no idea how spoopy that is to me.

Maybe he doesn't want them to know we are getting a warning. Maybe he figures out enough of us would understand because we live our lives immersed in Sup Forums, and they just come to shill. They wouldn't take it seriously at all because it makes no sense, but the rest of us are crazy enough to take the obviously not bait.

Didnt the picture change the night before the Orlando shit, then the site went all weird. Now we get a new picture, I have a bad feeling.

If anyone is about to get v&, post it fast.