Character is going to bed

>character is going to bed
>takes off his socks before getting into bed

How can you wear socks to bed? So uncomfortable. I don't wear ANY clothing in bed.

Not even your skin?

OP's saying you take your socks off from in bed to avoid getting floor particles and cooties in your bed.

.....very neurotic.

>wearing socks in general

>wearing clothes in bed
buncha women

Is skin clothing?

What if you just have a dirty floor?

>character is going to the bathroom
>doesn't remove his boner hiding apparatus beforehand

Immersion ruined

Then clean your floor maybe.

who here sleeps naked?

I have for years, I'm never going back.

what kind of a faggot sleeps with socks. probably the type of burger to wear shoes inside

Naked sleep is best sleep.

Bunch of piss-jar using degenerates ITT

>character is going outside
>doesn't check his facial expressions in the mirror before leaving

I sleep with large loose underwear. Rubbing your dick on your bed isn't that nice.

>He'll never know that amazing feeling of getting into bed, then peeling his socks off each foot with the other foot
>he'll never know that feeling of do satisfaction as the bunched up dock finally rounds the heel and comes fully off, after minutes of frustration
>his socks will never be nearly piled on the foot of the bed foot easy collection
>he'll never know tfw the post-sock removal ecstacy is over and he begins to put his big toe between the toe on the opposite foot, stretching it the foot muscles and achieving perfect foot comfiness

No dick to be concerned about, but that's interesting.

>And take off your socks when you make whoopie.
>He hates it when you leave 'em on.

lol eunuch

Yes it is.

lol internet

post-op?

>come to bed Lukas!

>stfu Asia, I gotta shitpost a bit

I can't sleep naked, but also can't sleep with a shirt on. I also can't sleep unless the room is freezing cold or I have a fan on to keep a consistent temp, or I get warm and wake up

the princess and the pea is literally me

no, literal vagina

I get wet dreams at least twice a week. I need shorts and underwear on to contain the semen.

i have to wear underwear because my dick rubbing directly against my bed and sheets feels good and distracts me.

that's it though, even on the coldest nights i've experienced i haven't worn socks. way too uncomfortable and they never seem to get cold through the blankets.

lol mad lying eunuch

lol internet

>character, in the middle of the night, gets out of bed to shit instead of just doing it in the bed

My girlfriend and I always sleep naked together. It's cozy to be cuddled up against one another under the blankets while it's just slightly too cold outside of them.

You need to lay off the steriods, zyzz

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

this. no reason to wear socks at home.

>My girlfriend and I always sleep naked together
well duh who would wear a glove to bed

>character is going to bed
>doesn't masturbate

Unless they're very comfy socks... like fluffy knee highs. :3

>character doesn't sleep naked except for some nice cosy socks to keep his feet nice and toasty

>masturbating in bed

>characters have sex
>they don't have their socks on

pshhh

Trannies should be gassed

>not masturbating in your bed
>not having greatest fap of your life knowing you can cum directly on your bed sheets, covering you in nice semen before you go to bed
>not being able to put your head under the cover and feel that nice cold and wet semen against your face

>not masturbating in bed

why would you?

There's more than one reason to take your socks off before bed

>Canadian character goes to bed
>Doesn't take off his belt

Clean the fucking floor

I have cold feet so my boyfriend always asks me to keep my socks on when we're in bed :

because my feet get cold

your boyfriend is a faggot

>Character goes to bed
>Actually takes off his shoes
I knew Europeans were pathetic, but wow...

>character goes to bed
>without showering

It's clothing for your muscles

>character goes to the theater without showering

It's very cold where I live, and my house is too old to have heated floors. So I have to wear socks or my feet would turn blue!

Will u b my gf bb?

> White people's humor

>Not being white
Wow really dude? Gross.

Jesus I'm abou to jump in bed just for this

I get wet dreams loads too (not quite twice a week though, I'd say once every one or two weeks). I just get it from not masturbating.