Opinions on this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgRalCdg4_c
youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trash

Sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgRalCdg4_c

Bad. Every song he drops sounds the same. Ronny J beats have been ran into the ground. Lil pump drops a new song and you already know what you’re gunna get. All I listen to is ignorant hood shit. lil pump is just cashing in on teenagers who love his reckless shenanigans and think he’s so wild and lit. That faggot smokepurpp is even worse, cause he tries to be good at least lil pump truly doesn’t give a fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=8-r-V0uK4u0

>be me
>driving on road alone at night
>car breaks down
>try to call for help
>no signal, shit
>have to find some place to take shelter
>walk for a bit, start to enter forest
>getting darker, harder to see
>start to hear some sort of sound, keeps repeating over and over
>gets louder, starting to get nervous
>it suddenly gets very loud
>GUCCIGANG GUCCIGANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG
>Lil Gremlin pops out
>ISPENRAPSONNEWCHAIN
>Rapes me
>mfw

stratos aragoneu

Lil pump is engineered for suburban white kids who wear ripped jeans vans sk8 lows and thrasher t shirts. Real hood shit like hoodrich Pablo Juan young nudy and Chief Keef is the truly patrician ignant Rap

god tier

he is the artist his generation deserves

A genius in the making

There has not been a single artist whose artistic name starts with "lil" that has ever been good

Lil B but good

Lil Tupac??

I really don't get the hate he gets, at least compared to his peers. As an oldfag, of course, I'm unimpressed with most trendy rap right now, but I've been extremely surprised with the backlash he's gotten from young rap fans, kids who I know enjoy mumble trash constantly shit on him. I don't get it, how's he any worse than anyone else out right now?

is this the next big trend

Lil Bibby
Lil Jon (admit it he’s made some pretty funky tracks)

He's ok dumb fun. Definitely not something you focus and listen to

>lil b
>lil ugly mane
>some lil wayne
You goofed user

lil milk hotel

inhales

GUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANG

Rap/Hip Hop are getting old enough that we're experiencing a sort of "dadrap" phenomenon. A lot of young kids I know despise trap as they see themselves as "purists" or something. Especially they get won over, but in the beginning it's pretty embarrassing. It's kind of what happened with Justin Bieber years ago, half of the kids fainted at his sight and the other thought they were born in the wrong generation. Anyway Gucci Gang is unironically a great song, but it's the only interesting one he released. Unless he changes that he will stay a one hit wonder.

a truly misunderstood and tortured genius. Sadly it have to be his death that shows the beaming light he provides for this dark world.

All his shit sounds the same but it’s so stupid it’s enjoyable.

I’m glad he’s dead. Stop making these shitty threads loser. Saged.

Troll/10

>guy

literal genius

lil doom

It's mindless, but also fun. The production is pretty decent, meaning his beats are catchy. For a kid he has loads of confidence, which is the selling point for me. I like his voice and his flow, but his Adlibs can use some work. (Example: "Spent three racks on new chain, my bitch love do cocaine OOOH") To me his music has the same appeal as Gucci Mane. Its good music to bump to, and there's really not much more to it.

He fucked a bitch and forgot her name