/trans/ 700 gorillion edition

>PSG ready to swoop in and trigger Neymar's €222m buyout clause(ESPNFC)

Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk is considering handing in a transfer request in an effort to force through a move to Liverpool. (The Sun)

>Chelsea are preparing a bid for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero - with Pep Guardiola having already sanctioned the Argentine striker's Manchester City exit. (Daily Star)

Borussia Dortmund have warned Chelsea and AC Milan that they will only consider offers for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang for "a few more days" as they begin their pre-season preparations. (Daily Mail)

>Tottenham are set to return with an improved offer for Everton midfielder Ross Barkley, whose Goodison Park contract expires next summer. (The Independent)

Manchester City are ready to join Chelsea in the race to sign Real Madrid's Brazilian full-back Danilo. (Daily Star)

>West Ham will make a third bid for Stoke City winger Marko Arnautovic. The Hammers have already failed with two offers for the 28-year-old Austrian. (Sky Sports)

1st for Ruri Saijo

> PUSY TO MAN U

Michael Zorc said Aubameyang stays at Dortmund (goal.com)

can't wait la

xth for neymar to psg is legit

Barca is kill

>Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, 27, has arrived in Turin to complete a £10m move to Italian champions Juventus. (Evening Standard)

Manchester United's French forward Anthony Martial, 21, may be used in a swap deal for Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Gazzetta dello Sport)

>Inter Milan have included winger Ivan Perisic in their squad for the club's pre-season trip to China and Singapore. (Sky Sports)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is staying Borussia Dortmund, according to Sky in Germany.

>Tottenham defender Kieran Trippier has signed a new five-year contract at the club. (Sky Sports)

9th for Gal '/ourgal/' gadot

Ouch!

Some image Sky made when Klopp's Dortmund were doing real shit.

Newcastle 2bh

>failing FFP

it slipped lmao

>Manchester United's French forward Anthony Martial, 21, may be used in a swap deal for Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, 28. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
What went wrong? He was supposed to be the new Henry.

>Welcome to the pub lads. What'll it be

-1 days to Game of Thrones lads

That's obviously not going to happen

Double Jameson and Coke please la'

>What went wrong?

women problems.

he scored twice less goals than his first manu year, but played twice less games....

Is Nerman really worth 220gorillions? What are your thoughts?

For PSG absolutly yes. He's huge in media and getting him would show that they are for "real".

the only player that should even be close to 220m is messi. its a beyond ridiculous price and shows how fucked football has become.

lol @ wenger getting rid of fabianski and chesney for peanuts
now left with cech (35) and manlet ospina, will have to shell out at least 30 mil for a new GK

anglo clubs are the reason why prices raised up like hell

No, last season was a poor season.

He is really the new Henry. He failed at Juve because they were making him play winger. He's doing everything like his idol.

lads

LADS

>Schalke

so move to Real, flop, be a goat at Liverpool ?

belgium speaks the truuuuf

For money laundering purposes, yes.

>schalke

Twas meh 2bh

No, flop in Man U then become a star in Serie A. He's reverse Henry.

i dunno how it is for soccer, but with basketball lebron brought someshit like 2bil to miami and got paid 30m a year

neymar might be worth it

>go to bed fuming over United bias on BBC
>wake up
>Romelu Lukaku scores first Man Utd goal in friendly against Real Salt Lake

FUCKING BBC FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

alright lad calm down

after the keeper got cleared out by his own defender no less

Hes a striker that never plays upfront. The first season he plays there, which obviously will be away from man united with lukaku and rashford ahead of him, he will smash it and score 30 goals in a season.

Seriously, and I've asked this question before, how would Neymar be allowed to be transferred again when he's still under investigation for his money laundering transfer to Barcelona?
It makes no fucking sense. You just know he's going to pocket so much cash again and not pay due taxes.

Ist episode is always lackluster, it's just a catchup of all the main characters and plotlines

>go to bed fuming over United bias on BBC
lmao, that's pathetic

>scouse messi has been a free agent for almost a month
>no club has signed him yet

Why is every Premiership team overlooking what would be the bargain of the window?

>Innocent until proven guilty

What the fuck have sky done with their sports channels. Seems like a stupid as fuck gimmick.

>Neymar to PSG

>Hazard to Barca

>Sanchez to Chelsea

too busy starring in game of thrones

neymeme isnt happening

>Neymar wants to be the worlds best.
>Goes to play in a league where nobody will see him
?

Sorry we're not all fence sitter cowards like you without any convictions lad. Just ride the wave of whatever's popular, avoid confrontation lad for your beliefs.

>Juventus general manager Giuseppe Marotta is reportedly meeting Sampdoria to resolve Patrik Schick’s situation.

>The Czech striker was all-set for a move to the Bianconeri, but there was an issue with his medical and his contract wasn’t deposited.

>The Blucerchiati insist he’s fine, and have put him through a new set of tests, but it’s not clear if the €30m deal will still go ahead.

>According to SportItalia, Marotta is meeting with Samp President Massimo Ferrero in Rome today, in order to resolve the situation.

>It’s possible the Old Lady will take Schick on loan initially, with a mandatory buyout if he plays a certain number of games.

When he goes on loan to the Championship maybe

Because Spain federation and justice are corruption shitholes, just look at the investigation they recently openned to the President and his son.

I mean, i'm with you here, he should clear the matters with justice first and then go to PSG, but again, spaniard justice.

Apparently they're repackaging the sports deals and that, in a way that you'll be able to chose what channels you want and not have to have a pile of extra bullshit, might be cheaper

>Rugby
>Golf
>Tennis
all the meme tory sports GTFO

Ye but it still felt meh apart from Clegane scenes.

what football rights does sky have?

Is /trans/ pro-Israel now? Cool

Fucking ed sheeren bullshit scene completely dropped the immersion, can't believe they actually had to have him sing on top of it

>Muh special celeb guests

>when May literally goes to England games
Wew lad.

I lost it when he said "it's a new one", christ that was stupid

Exactly

Most Premier league games
La liga
Dutch league
Championship
Mlels
Some random ass Italian league games sometimes

It was OK, re-establishing foundation of whats coming up this season and pretty sure some things will come full circle.

Second episode will surely have more action.

Premier League
Football League
League Cup
>Scottish Football
International Tournament Qualifiers/Friendlies except England
La Liga
>Chinese Super League
Womens Super League
Youth International Tournaments
Eredivisie
Italian Cup (for some reason)
Spanish Cups

No Portuguese Primeira Liga?

probably some more but got bored

I know, how embarrassing.

Yeah i agree

>That underground mountain made of Dragonglass in Dragonstone

BT shows portuguese games occasionally

Decent. Viasat here got

• Premier League
• Champions League
• La Liga
• Serie A
• FA-cupen
• Ligue 1
• Eredivisie
• FA-cupen
• Ligacupen
• DFB Pokal (tyska cupen)

It's pretty neat

The FA-cup is so important I listed it twice

But for reason we can't show 3pm kick offs, so they make the big teams play at weird times much to they're detriment

Im convinced that if one decent team just said they refuse to have they're fixtures moved and played at 3pm Saturday most weeks they'd win the league

Football Netflix when!

they do that so you fuckers go to the stadium. It affects us too since you claim over tv-signals can reach you. We got two 3pm games

Reminder that Brad Jones won a league title recently and Liverpool hasn't.

Szczesny and Wenger had a huge falling out, it was impossible for them to work together again

Cech still has a year or two left in him, might retire at the end of this season as that's when his contract runs out, and Ospina is a hell of a lot better than most people realise, but yeah, we're gonna have to buy a new keeper at some point. Probs a ligue un baby

Fabinho to ManU fugging when?

just identified your Polish bias
at least we have Bielik laa

But clubs are making it harder to go to stadium, with tickets only available for being Paid "Members" and even more sectioning for Season ticket holders.

The whole things f'd

u dont have?

>The state of Southampton
APOLOGY WHEN?!

I think Ligue Un is more competitive than people think. I'd say the top 3 teams in Ligue Un are almost in the same category as Italy, Germany and maybe England, but the rest of the league is Championship tier. To be a top 4 Ligue Un team, you don't need much, but to win, you do.

Who needs Fabinho when you have Fellaini?

>Yann Karamoh

Guaranteed he's a Black DMF

Kek, our Espn and Fox Sports also have football netflix, how come the brits dont

>Liverpool hasn't.
They won in 2014

Or a pacy black forward

Karma for grassing on Liverpool.

It felt weird yeah and forced but it didn't actually annoy me that much.

tyske pokkal

You think you're funny?

>the slip was 5 years ago

Do you like my new footy shity? (me on the left)

Meant to say shirt lads. Why is the time to delete a post so long?

Based KKB

It's the same amount of time to make a new post. So 60 seconds.

Sky sources understand Javier Manquillo is currently undergoing a medical with Newcastle at their training camp in Dublin.

The Spanish defender spent last season on loan at Sunderland from Atletico Madrid, but will sign a permanent deal at rivals Newcastle

>Sky sources understand Crystal Palace have completed the signing of Ajax defender Jairo Riedewald.

>We understand the deal is worth €9m (£8m).

Sky sources understand there is interest from Aston Villa’s city rivals Birmingham in signing their defender and former captain Tommy Elphick.

>Tony Pulis has confirmed Jonny Evans as his new West Brom captain.

Bielik is the new chesney when it comes to attitude problems, he publicly stated Poland's coach was shit during the U-21 Euro and that the team had no balls. He was absolutely right but he was perceived as breaching the unspoken rules of politeness and got talked down by Boniek.

10 July: Cassano joins Verona.
18 July (am): Cassano decides to retire.
18 July (pm): Cassano un-decides to retire.

Dare I say it, absolute madman

Wasn't your one in the middle shagged by an afro-chink calling himself the crusher or something
I vaguely remember a shitstorm on Sup Forums about that

any anons finally stepping up and investing this year or am i gonna be the only season ticket holder on Sup Forums again

where is bundesliga?

1 gorillion kcal or as 190kg calls it: a snack