Do French people consider this team to be plastic?

Do French people consider this team to be plastic?

No, they were one of top european teams 20 years ago

Before 2004 it was great (goat year was 95/96) in 2006 they became utter garbage and then plastic came with qatari when they recruited zlatan.

Ultras and hooligans banned, ticket prices skyrocketting and a dead ambiance in the stadium since all supporters that gave a fuck and chanting can't afford tickets or are banned from stadium, it became average joe's club with parents bringing their kid but not giving a fuck and spending all the match tweeting on their smartphones.

I'm glad to see all those star players but it hurts when I go to the stadium and see what it became. A fucking smug parisians (that don't even like football) gathering
Looks like the fucking Madison Square Garden during a season game.

True Parisians support Red Star FC

true parisian despite football

>to be plastic

What do you mean buy that ?

Red Star is literally antifa the club, their fans are commies
Paris FC is for parisians suburbs that care about football
PSG is for rich fags now since they became plastic few years ago

Real parisians however only care for Roland Garros and Tour de France finish on the Champs-Elysées, they don't care about sports.

Of course

Safet Susic is GOAT

redpill me on this

and Paris won an european trophy before Alves was even a player

True Parisians support gay marriage cause they're faggots

>club has literally and unironically less trophies than a single player
>not a plastic club

B-b-but we were 1st in the uefa ranking in 1995!

definitly not, paris is a real team, everybody in France hates paris and psg, those who root for psg really root for psg.

>oil money
>not plastic

brazil is plastic despite being poor

Depends, the club always had a true historical following, but since the Qatar takeover its clearly been in part plasticized, to appeal to a global audience.

You can be unsuccessful while not being plastic, in fact it's an argument in favor on not being a club with plastic fans, not sure you understand what plastic mean my monkey friend... You should mock the club for being shit instead.

not le plastique

Yea my bad. But you're actually on a way towards it buy signing that Nerman fellow.