Remind me again, how will he make america white again without the aproval of the congress?

Remind me again, how will he make america white again without the aproval of the congress?

Wow that is a Bern and a half

>has to shop the pic for the joke to work
JAJA no greencard for you, hosey manwell.

Most of congress will be taken care of after the first night of the long knives.

>implying Trump actually intends to build the wall.
Trump is a con man and the Sup Forums fags here who worship here are being duped. IT's just a prank bro.

Who wants to destroy Trump? Who wants to grind his bones into the dust? And who wants to see him rise again? Wealthier, more successful, powerful, cultured, more intelligent than ever? Then you know what we have to do? We have to love him. What? Did he say ''Love Trump''? It's strange, I know. But with this guy, nothing is simple. Trump says all he wants is to be left alone to make America great again... do a little business... fornicate with his oversexed wife,but it's not true. He wants to be hated. He longs for our scorn. He clings to it, as if it were the very core of his being. If Hillary had not existed, Trump would've invented her. For without such hatred, the so-called billionaire would vanish from the earth. And this reveals a terrible truth and the crux of our problem as Democrats. The worse Trump is treated, the stronger he becomes. The establishment attacking him made him a presidential nominee. The media ridicule hardened him. Violence against his supporters has made him more popular than ever. Suffering, it seems, is the very crucible of his genius. So, if Trump is, as one of his own spokesman has said... a person who will not take ''yes'' for an answer... let us say ''yes'' to him. He thrives on opposition. Let us cease to oppose him. The only way to annihilate this insidious man once and for all... is to open our arms, invite him into our homes... and embrace him. Only then will he vanish into assimilation, normality and love. But we cannot pretend. Trump is nothing if not clever. He will see through hypocrisy and condescension. To destroy him, we must love him sincerely.

>small hands meme
>probably typed by a 130lb skelecuck

The Manifest Destiny just got 10 times stronger.

He can ban muslims without congress, so that's already better than Clinton.

Because president has authority to ban Muslims through executive order.

We have t-shirts that say "Back-to-Back World War CHAMPS". Why can't we have ones that celebrate our back-to-back victory over Mexico?

Mexicans need a reminder of how badly they lost

Oeste Punto

Should've annexed their whole shitty country and turned it into a giant plantation,

Found this posted by a tollerant liberal

Its like you want trump to get the asian vote

Need to borrow that screenshot. I have a question for Sup Forums

all yours my friend, take it

He is the Lord.
He can do anything.

>Santa Anna wanted the sent all the american immigrants back where they cam from.
>Americans get all uppity when Mexicans won't allow slavery be practice in their land.
>America declares war.
>TFW almost all the Mexican politicians knew they had already lost the war from the beginning.
>Santa Anna was the only one that was willing to fight the Americans for the fatherland.

Jesus Christ how can one nation be jewed out of its land

Like this?

>1 post by OP
>irrelevant topic
Slide thread, sage, report, ignore.
Do not post in this thread.

I'm enjoying myself

by making you Mexicans pay off Congress for us. you have no choice. ours is bigger than yours.

about to get one! good post, brother.

>1 post by this ID

save this image and repost when the shills come out

Meh, I'm drunk and I was hoping to provoke some angry responses from OP.

Oh well, I'm out.

Your insecurities are showing