How do you respond to this Sup Forums?

How do you respond to this Sup Forums?

Not go on Facebook.

Not go on Facebook.

kys

Not go on Facebook

Cody needs a dick in it's mouth.

>>*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's

plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do

you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a

member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes

heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana

- they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that

next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as

bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt

up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I

don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you

craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a

million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't

get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>arguing with women and children

I don't.

This is good copy pasta.

She hasn't even overlaid her profile picture with a rainbow flag, she's clearly not committed

We need a new plague.

OP you have 4 friend requests you haven't approved (or denied)

What kind of heartless bastard are you

YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
YOU
LMAO

Tell her that her God Obama is what truly did this

Probably just not go on Facebook

YOU, the retard that allowed radical islamists into the country and covered for them every time they broke the fucking law.

You respond with pic related.

>Everyone but the guy who held the gun and religion that filled him with hate is responsible.

Okay sure

>Muh gun laws

That sure worked in France right? It is almost like these guys have international support networks originating from Arab states that are happy to arm them anyways.

do you faggots think you're being funny or something

knock that shit off

What in the ever loving fuck is "bathroom safety" and how or why does she know or think that people would preach this extremely stupid fucking sounding thing?
Also why do people just ignore the red squiggly line under attempted words like "tge"?

I want her to be the most mediocre person who has ever lived. Filled to the brim with all that hate and absolutely no ability to do anything about it.

Uhh.. you don't think it had anything to do with radical Islamic imams exhorting their followers to punish western gays by way of jihad?

>sorry princess. if you can't see the problem for what it is, you're part of the problem

AS ALWAYS:

1 POST BY THIS ID/OP.

POL POSTERS ARE BEING ANAL PROBED AND TESTED BY OP ROBOTS AND DO NOT EVEN REALIZE IT.

"Never trust an OP who doesn't respond to his thread"

I tell her try living on Saudi Arabia.

>going on fb

Tell her you're Muslim.

I'd ask him why he didn't change his name to something a little more effeminate after hormone therapy.

>1 post by this ID

>it wasn't the shooters culture, it was western culture

Ok whore.

OP is a Robot, he wont reply babies.

No use talking to someone that far off the deep end.
I could formulate a strong counter argument but why bother? She wouldn't listen; just call me a racist and privileged.

So my response would probably sound something like:

"I will shoot your fucking cat."

Nah, pretty sure it's the fault of religion. Might not be Islam, but it's one of them.

I'd defend gayfags left and right if I actually saw any getting shit for being gay, but I don't. Wouldn't stop the guy I'm defending them against from pulling out a gun and going bananas. That was his parents fault for letting him believe in giga-santa for far too long.

What if I don't have a gay friend? What have I done? LOL