Best Pink Guy / Filthy Frank song?

With Joji deciding to put the Pink Guy / Filthy Frank stuff behind him due to personal reasons, I think we should talk about his best work.

For me STFU, Ramen King, Kill Yourself are some of my favorites, but Nickelodeon Girls is probably the best one for me.

Nickelodeon Girls is the only good one imo

I liked Meme Machine. The minimalist beat and repetitive WHaTs in the background really complimented the comedic tone while sounding pretty engaging.

>Sup Forums misses you

Sandy should have been Reddit and Squidward should have been Sup Forums

Meme Machine is fucking great

this

The pink guy music was all god awful, just because it was some le funny meme that it was bad doesn't excuse it or make it good

Im pretty sure most people liked it for the comedic aspect you faggot

Jesus, man. Fuck off.

Liking bad music because you think it's funny is retarded it's funny because this board shits on shitty musical funnymen like lil dicky but circlejerks pink guy and neil cicierega

Sup Forums doesn’t miss him, fuck right off

fixed

>comedic

/out/

man this board sucks now. even if you're being le epic ironic its still awful

Missed a spot!

OUtside of Franku, I really like the entire Chloe Burbank album, but the standout song is definitely you suck charlie.

this music is garbage, even as satire. i don't know how you can sit and listen to any of his albums unless as a joke

Thanks

thank you. great team effort.

Fried Noodles, then Rice Balls

Production was decent, Burbank had good flows. Joji does have this terrible habit of reusing his own tropes, so that's a letdown, but overall the more serious stuff has been decent.
Everything he did last year was shit though.

This desu

>this thread
holy fucking shit dude

Then all the fags calling it shit le ironic musci will go on to listen to Trout mask replica and call it a masterpiece

>TMR isn't good but joji is
Sup Forums is pushing out their most autistic post of the year early I see

Bump

She's So Nice is fucking awesome