What are your thoughts on logan pauls music? his videos are pretty dark and so is his music

what are your thoughts on logan pauls music? his videos are pretty dark and so is his music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_t0LX_Of33U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who

Kys

Can you imagine unironically hiring someone to hang themselves from a tree just so you can make a video on suicide prevention? Jake was always the better brother.

It's ok guys, he blurred the dead guy's face.

imagine thinking this was fake and the suicide prevention part wasn't just so he could upload this video for the views without getting even more backlash

stfu moralfag

>????

I hate that this board is flooded with underage SJW tourists. It was a publicity stunt, you are a virtue signaling idiot if you can't see this.

Who said it was fake? That suicide was real as the sky is blue.

>shit content with shock value
>people are actually still shocked
Nice. I thought Sup Forums was the ultranormie board.

>defending your underage youtube star chad bro making money off an anheroed NEET

BUY DAT MERCH LIKE A GOD SMURF

>neet
I think you mean salaryman.

>virtue signaling

do you even know what this means

>the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

He's a fucking faggot like his brother and both their fanbases

why?

Jonny5 from Flobots blew him the fuck out desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=_t0LX_Of33U

fuck off underage

based

None of it really matters, but regardless of all the controversy regarding the found corpse, it's disrespectful enough to go be a tourist in a fucking suicide forest. Like, how does someone lack the self awareness to stop them from doing that shit? At least leave the dumbass novelty hat at home what the fuck.

All YouTube vlog boy music is unbelievably terrible but at least it's contributing to the death of trap, so hopefully that'll push creativity somehow.

Jesus

Narcissistic sociopath, like many youtubers

Blame japan for their stupid culture ruining a interesting park. Its actually trees growing in dried lava that flowed everywhere. Thats why it looks so spooky; the trees are growing at odd angles. There are also a lot of magnetic and gravity anomalies there.

>the trees are growing at odd angles. There are also a lot of magnetic and gravity anomalies there.

im not usually into this type of /x/-tier shitty theories, but maybe this area is cursed or something, thats why it has all of this shit and lures already suicidal people there?

Its not cursed its because of the lava, i literally explained in the post.

thats what ghosts want you to think

no i think it being japan made everyone want to kill themselves

dab on them haters #logang

logan paul confirmed horrorcore

People pretending to be mature because they 'dont care'. This shit is what's influencing the new generation 7 days a week, every week. There's not a drop of humanity or honesty to be found on that channel. It's coated in a thick fat layer of artificial cancer. And we thought us millennials were superficial..

There's a famous novel that ends with the characters going to that forest to kill themselves, since then it's had a romanticism to it for suicidal japs. It's also a destination in the complete manual of suicide, and the general weirdness of the place attracts people who don't want to be found.
It's made more interesting to visit by the chance of coming across a corpse imo, the place isn't 'ruined' at all, it's not like people are forbidden from going there or anything.

and the sky is as blue as the guy's hands. No but honestly that was quite disturbing. I've seen worse but still, not something you fucking upload for millions of 14 year olds to see

Who is this cunt and why should I care?

if the internet hasn't mindbroken you by age 13 at the latest you're not going to make it. follow the salaryman's steps and clock out of life.

>dumbshit attention whore chad pulls a "controversial" publicity stunt to widen his audience
>it works

I can't figure out why this guy has an audience at all, but I appreciate the hustle. He clearly just pays guys to do everything for him, he's just some rich guy getting richer because parents let their 7 year olds watch youtube.

tfw you go to Sup Forums looking for interesting new music or discussion but you get the same shit that you were trying to avoid in social media

don't kill yourself guys. Logan Paul might put your corpse in one of his videos.