Shill General

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
---------------------------
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6w9h6nnb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Note the number of posts OP has made anons

Shilling for shilling?

This is deep but we must go deeper.

Anons needs to stop responding to bait threads

Most of these shill thread replies are bots and AI, I am convinced.

I have made a dozen decent threads now and every single one gets slid with only 10 replies before archive.
Meanwhile shit like pic related gets 100 replies every time.

We all do, shit-threads outnumber the real ones

Pastebin source
pastebin.com/6w9h6nnb

>conservashits

>conservashits2

Bump, keep spreading the good word user

Really makes you think

How can white men even compete

Clearly bait

>one day
Jesus christ

BUMP, shills are trying to keep this thread hidden.

>australians shitposting with a proxy is considered shilling

Top kek they're the niggers of the internet just ignore them.

Doing my part. Remember to ALWAYS sage when calling out their bullshit.

It's not as bad tonight with all the recent happenings, but that makes it all the more pertinent to sage and ignore bait threads as they prevent actual useful information from being learned.

I honestly don't understand why the moderators of Sup Forums don't make a permanent sticky regarding slide threads and the tactics the sliders use. It's beyond logic; as if they want the board to be shitted up with garbage.

Most of the threads have no place here and should be moved to Sup Forums or started in Sup Forums...but alas, it's not user starting a thread on Sup Forums on accident, it's full on sliders doing it on purpose.

If ANY thread started by an OP has only one to three simple sentences with an open question or a rhetorical question- that is a slide thread 100%. Additionally, if a Sup Forumsster is going to start a thread, for the very most part, the opening will be with substance and most likely with cited material.

...which brings up a Grind My Gears: if you're responding to someone with what you presume is factual, then do us a favor and back up your argument with cited material. If that's too much for you, take your petty opinions to (((facebook))).

Let's make Sup Forums great again.

I'm apt to think there is a financial reason why they don't stop the sliders/shilling. Possibly related to Sup Forums gold.

I bet this thread is being slid as we speak.

My shill collection grows everyday

1 post by OP yet again

1 Post, 1 Post, 1 Post

Everyone knows Sup Forums is a satire board

We just come here to shitpost

People need to stop replying to fucking "1 post ID" threads it's getting fucking ridiculous the amount of sliding that's going on and mods won't do a damn thing.

Added

Fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to mindlessly shitpost.

No government agency would waste their resources "shilling" this internet forum.

No government agency would waste their resources "shilling" this internet forum.

bump for great justice

saved. thanks

>nipple same color as her skin
>puffy nipples
shame, good face wasted on shit tits

Any bros from the exposing shillary thread here?

This was the cap of all of the shills who tried to stop it.

I like en like that

im a #cruzmissile now

who's that?

kek that's definitely some shill involved in italian tourism, venice is shit.

>1 post by OP
This is the shit that drives me crazy.
They always get 100+ plus replies, and if you try to point it out for what it is some tard chimes in with "HURR DURR OPEN DIALOGUE".

bump

Anyone who posts baits and fishing for (You)s are shills. No exception.

If anyone disagrees with me they are shills.

Bump.
Im convinced were getting raided by some anti gun group right now. Normally I wouldn't think so, but they seem to be trying so hard to fit in it feels odd.
Thanks for starting this thread and remember everyone if you leave the shills win.

You are not mistaken, it seems.

Also get in here

Will Sup Forums ever learn not to get baited?
All you have to do is fucking ignore, how is that hard.

BUMP

Janitors need to move more threads to /trash/ and start banning people for replying to obvious bait