Is Mike "What's the news, did you gas the jews?" Stoklasa going to be okay?

Is Mike "What's the news, did you gas the jews?" Stoklasa going to be okay?

Also when is rick going to show us his fake girlfriend?

wtf is this real?

that ain't mike

Is he ok? Please respond

doesn't look anything like him, bad try

>taking a selfie with an unconscious man at his most vulnerable point
I fucking hate how this is tolerated. He has tubes going in him for fuck's sake.

I like the "any dark-haired man with stubble is Mike" meme.

I had a relative take a picture of another relative as we were all congregated around his deathbed (he had just died). I chastised the fuck out of her until she erased it from her phone.

Social media, among other internet accoutrements, has made people fucking idiots.

Thats not Mike

R.I.P Mike :(

I took pictures of my an-heroed sister in a casket, but that's probably not social media's fault

starts playing

People act like this is weird. A wake is fucking weird too. Taking pictures is just new and not tradition so people think its more fucked up than stuffing a body with preservatives so people can come talk to it and shit.

That said I'd prefer not to have some head taking selfies with me, but its not different than some asshole pontificating at my funeral/wake.

what the fuck happened?

You've got it wrong with me. I don't find wakes to be tasteful either...BUT I could, at least, see the argument for a wake being a momentary and one time commemoration for loved ones to say goodbye to a fellow loved one.

Something about taking a picture and keeping it is just morbid lingering. There's nothing cathartic about it.

people have been taking photos of their dead relatives since the 1800s. nothing new about it. still very common among blacks in the south for instance

who fucking cares

fuck off friend simulator losers

when did all whent wrong

I thought Rich was in the hospital.

Mike as an aging less motivated, cynical joker when?

>accoutrements
What the?

Fuck off nerd

jay looks so much better now with a proper beard.

he looks like a dork otherwise.

Is this some MGS V shit going on?

>ywn push Jay down and forcibly shave his face

Doesn't even look one bit like him, you faceblind autists.

how old is Jay???

Fucking why?

He was born on September 13, 1980.

As long as you are not taking selfies with the deceased it is not at all inappropriate or uncommon to take a photograph as a remembrance or memory, at least where I am from (northern Germany). Especially if it is a close relative (parents, siblings, even grandparents) given that they died peacefully in their bed and the photographer is not kneeling over a mangled corpse in a car crash scene or anything like that.

The whole scene was too bizzare and that's what I do - I take pictures of bizzare scenes
it's also a good defence mechanism, putting a screen between you and the trauma

that's not him!

He was such a dork but that girl is super cute. How much pussy does Jay pull? He got that girl who defended Whats Your Number for some reason