CIVIL WAR HAPPENING - MARTIAL LAW SOON

These messages from a hacked twitter account of a prominent BLM leader show that they are going to attempt to enact martial law

More pics inc

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/features/baltimore-insider-blog/bal-black-lives-matter-activist-deray-mckesson-s-twitter-hacked-friday-morning-20160610-story.html
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/
twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464
kommandostore.com/new-production/patches/
youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1085436/pg1
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you give us a source to all this?

No

I'm just reposting from the last thread that hit bump limit

Can you link that old thread?

soros puppets finally dance?

they never stopped

Nigga you're supposed to have a max of 13 words to a line
Nigga I can't read all that
I got arthritis in my thumb
I ain't scrolling that shit on my iPhone
Nigga you ever heard of nosquint?

These look photoshopped

baltimoresun.com/features/baltimore-insider-blog/bal-black-lives-matter-activist-deray-mckesson-s-twitter-hacked-friday-morning-20160610-story.html

>a fucking leaf

Old thread:

Thanks

>hi what are our nefarious plans again pls i forgot
Sounds legit.

Is there a link to read about this red team shit and stand alone actors? Sounds cool as fuck

This will happen. They'll do it once it gets cold. More people will die that way when the power goes out.

Sure is /x/ in here

The twitter account that posted it is a Donald Trump supporter who made his account during the Amon Bundy ranch shit, to support him and troll SJW people.
what we know, the leaders of BLM were hacked, and they have met with white house officials at the end of this last year. We can assume "Mrs Lynch" is Loretta Lynch the Attorney General of the WH. What we also know is that Obama signed some shit into executive order this last year that lets him bring in Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared, we also know that the UN/NATO is now TOTALLY leftist. I am sure I don't have to explain what Martial Law is, or how it sets off the elections and postpones them.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/
We also know that Cleveland RNC just purchased 2000 full riot suits and 340 semi riot armor sets for bicycle cops. (in Cleveland newspaper)
What we also know is the Philadelphia DNC and the city just changed a bunch of laws, allowing people to block streets, smoke weed in the streets, gather in large numbers to protests and several other things that make rioting much easier, including not being arrested but given fines for anything not a felony.(was in the Philly newspaper.)
What we also know, change.org and opensociety.org are offering 15$ an hour on the Craigslist for both cities to protest these conventions, we also know Soros is following a plan for colored revolutions and BLM can use social media to call for more of this on a nation wide level.
The scariest thing the number of people who have agreed to protest both of these conventions ranges from 20,000 - 30,000.

LETS CAUSE VIOLENCE AND RIOT TO SHOW THEM THAT TRUMP IS RACIST CAUSE NOT ALL OF US ARE VIOLENT.

It's this one

I think

I mean like an archived thread from the other day or whatever or some other link. I want to read about Bane

Don't they already have some foreign special ops doing training exercises with our military in Colorado and Missouri?

Source for this shit? I'm ready to gun down BLM

>Obama signed some shit into executive order this last year that lets him bring in Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared
No.
>we also know that the UN/NATO is now TOTALLY leftist
The organization that has Saudi Arabia head the human rights committee is "totally leftist"?

>
stay woke muh brotha

>civil war
All this sounds more like revolution.

>/k/
Mein negger

>muh mudshits pandering
The regressive left is completely suicidal. They import and ally with the muslims by the masses and never fucking stop.

>the only weapon that this dying system has is censorship
Half-truths and disinformation is probably the second weapon they have, and also the most powerful one

Stop with this bait. Riots in the 60s and 70s were 100 x worse and we still didn't get martial law. Even if this is real it would work about as well as any other time a nigger tried to succeed at something.

Hehehe. sounds familiar.
Fist time someone copy and pasted me.

What are you on about? Are you trying to say Saudi Arabia is leftist?

GG prophet proved right again...

Some government think-tank spook showed up during GamerGate and analysed/predicted this along with a bunch of other stuff.

Where do I buy that patch

Well it's looking like 2016 is going to be a happening year!

kommandostore.com/new-production/patches/

youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U

Guys it's going viral, maybe we stopped it?
MAYBE THE FBI WILL LOOK INTO IT NOW!

THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM IS BEING DEFEATED.

What he's trying to say is that the UN is a literal fuckin joke, but also has massive persuasive power despite the fact they're without a fucking clue as to what's really going on.

UN is controlled by merchants

Trymebitch.gif

Finally get to put my military combatives training to use. I wish a motherfucker would.

You're talking to people too dumb to bother reading wikipedia articles. None of the recent riots have resulted in even one death, most have focused on property damage, and they end in a matter of hours rather than days

Sounds like some dumb retard who thinks he's the Joker pulling off some master scheme.

How the fuck does he intend to force Marshal Law? By using his wicked sense of humour and cunning wit? Fucking autist.

At most some BLM members will chimp out like they've done a dozen times before but won't have the nuts about them to go full retard and start killing. If they do, they become another fucking statistic and will be rioting over their own fucking shootings in hell.

I'm calling bullshit. Most Americans realize a sense of unifying patriotism the problem is blacks and other Browns plying it and disrupting the national unity. If those people didn't exist we'd be fine

Fantastic post. Hail victory praise Kek

Again... just like the other thread... have you guys even see the Yuri videos? Do you even know the operations of a colored revolution?

Have you guys even read/listened to the "Protocols of Zion" so you know their plan?

Am I the only one not NEW here...

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww

this is some sppoky ass shit if its real

i don't UNDER FUCKING STAND what the fuck.

>hurr we don't get fucking shit cause bernie lost and now we gotta go with the smarter guy
> uhhh duhhhhh he racist and stuppid he said he hate us so lets destroy the mother fucking country

only fucking retarded people who don't care about noone about them selves care about bull shit like this.

>Most Americans
It doesn't matter if it's 51%, even if what you describe was true for 80% of the country, you'd still have the prospect of civil war on the table.

Given the surge in sectarianism as of late (whether it's BLM, LGBTBBQ, SJW, Muds, Juans, etc etc), I'd say the US is more split than ever before

Do you think those people want the same america you do, or will stand and unite to fight for the same america as you're gonna?

Reminder that the Georgia Guidestones have a date of 08/14/16 on them with the letters MM (Master Mason) and JAM (judgement something or other). 8/14 is the day that an anti-illuminati author got the copyright for a book exposing their plans almost 200 years ago. Shit is going to be really crazy this summer.

other way around. cops shoot blm. 24/7 news coverage of the body in the streets. false reality over hyping of it all. followed by more violence and insane protest levels. BLM doesn't disperse this time. they're training. more chaos. martial law.

If you have to mention the material without quoting it in your posts, than yea you're pretty fucking new still

can you sum up the book what did it have in it, if you don't want too atleast give me a link to a pdf.

>The organization that has Saudi Arabia head the human rights committee is "totally leftist"?
absolutely. oppressive leftists and mudslimes are ideologically consistent.

>> leaf.

opinion is meaningless, go back to your dog dick degenerate.

That's literally every nigger and sjw

The last video you posted is gone. Repost it!

Are you talking about Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn and his book "200 years together?"

And also, that shit about the guidestones having a date appear is old news, last i checked there was a block that was fitted into a hole in the structure (as if it was meant to be filled in by it) that had the date 2014 or 2015, and shit didn't really go down. Which makes me think that it was just an ooga booga booga attempt

hurteded your feelings? weren't as advanced as you thought you were, huh ?

>Reminder that the Georgia Guidestones have a date of 08/14/16 on them with the letters MM (Master Mason) and JAM (judgement something or other). 8/14 is the day that an anti-illuminati author got the copyright for a book exposing their plans almost 200 years ago. Shit is going to be really crazy this summer.

WHAT BOOK? Name?

you do realize that admitting you intent to cause a situation where martial law is declared is against the law and a federal crime right?

They NEED to be arrested for that, send it to every law enforcement agency 50 times.

Thank you. Have a (you)

would the military even support an Obongo marshal law?
80% of the military are Trump supporters.

Do people actually still believe Obama is well liked?

can you please screen cap that post and send it to them i don't feel like getting swatted

My bad, it's a bunch of screaming Leftists acting like fascists marxist.

They are acting exactly like Yuri describes, trying to draw attention to their cause, about human rights for homosexuals and calling everyone going into the area to vote for Trump a racist.

The racist tactic was used by Marxists and Bolsheviks, as well as screaming anti-Semite. They browbeat anyone who doesn't disagree with their takeover.

you guys are incredibly gullible and retarded

At my university campus I do journalism and was tasked with covering th BLM protest. I was told to keep it simple do a short hard news story and be done with it.

While I was working I started noticing a few weirdos walking around getting people to do the communist salute, me and my partner started digging. We found out a bunch of Marxists were agitating the crowd pushing it towards violence getting them to do Marxist shit. Their group go to was all of them doing the closed fist salute. Me and my partner tried to publish this story and was denied, in fact my partner was walking back to her car and 3 black men told her "to be careful". I felt like I was in the 1950s and I've been having trouble sleeping sense.

Soros and all that shit, it's fucking real I came head on with it at my school and it's terrifying.

It's not a book, it's a creepy ass monument built in 1979 in Georgia that talks about reducing the world population to 500 million for sustainability, and is written in 7 languages. It has principles of how the world should be governed for peace, like NWO style. Supposedly, the top of the monument has bloodstains, as if from a sacrifice.

Another creepy coincidence is that the day it falls on is 9 Av in the Jewish calendar which has historically been a day where big shit happens, like the destruction of both temples.

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1085436/pg1
beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/10/new-2016-warning-in-the-georgia-guidestones-cube-2464508.html

DUMP LIKE AN INDIAN YOU FAGGOT

those pictures are clearly photoshopped

what the fuck are all of you doing

Here ya go

nah bro, just seen so many leafs with nothing good to add to a thread.

When I meet a Canadian irl they are going to be sorry. And it's going to be because of all the flags i've seen with nothing to say.

Do me a favor, look for the fire.... Walk into it. Everyone wins.

Gotcha. I've never actually read the protocols of zion but I did read about Albert Pike. My understanding of the jews is that they think if they "bind" the Earth that they'll get to own it.

angry blm ledditors detected go back

> destroy both temples
but in the bible it says they don't have one they are going to bulid it and thats when it gets destroyed

> that an anti-illuminati author got the copyright for a book exposing their plans almost 200 years ago. Shit is going to be really crazy this summer.

i also mean ^^^^^^

Once it said Obama
I was like

No, but it's been theorized that the WWIII the US/NATO is trying to cause with Russia will be a pretense to grab power by the government with a foreign "peacekeeping" army.

but he dropped a mic on a show, Huffington Post video has 10 million views and 100,000 likes, it means he's popular

Really? Because shit has been rally starting to amplify since then. Ask your parents, race problems were bad and all
But not anything like this.

No. It's probably in one of the screencaps already posted but when they asked military members if they would follow orders if told to neutralize American civilians like 80% said they wouldn't do it. It's kinda spoopy because all that shit was before we started diversifying the military and getting rid of anyone with competence. So shitting up the military with retards and women might be related

This could be easily dodged by sending the military overseas. The police have been militarized enough.

alright not gonna lie, i kek'd pretty damn hard reading this

compare the fonts of the timestamps. ms paint tier negro shop job

we must defend our country boys, please do not back down if the day comes

This isn't Solzhenitsyn. It's a monument. See From what I read, the 8/16/2014 was already passed when they read the numbers. The links talk about it. Something about Polaris being the guidepoint for reading the cube. So, the intuitive rotation would have been 8/16/2014, but based on the star Polaris if you rotate it would be 8/14/2016

That's not how it works dumb fucks. Obama will never stay in office, and if he does then you WILL see your civil war.

This sounds like John Titor tier story writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS? ITS LIKE KNOWING THEIR PLANS?

This and reading the Leviathan is the best way to understand the NWO.

The temple has been built and destroyed twice. Both times happened on 9 Av. At least according to that source. The temple hasn't been rebuilt yet and is under a mosque I believe.

I don't remember the authors name, it's probably in one of the links I posted. He got killed like the day after getting the copyright for that book.

holy fuck how have i never seen that image before.

acutally if they do a major scale attack or russia invades then we will see martial law.

>message sent 10 minutes later

i don't see how its photo shopped

Source or gtfo

Don't worry, Syrupbro. Whites were built for this shit.

.....do they not realize the only thing thats keeping conservaitves relatively sane and tame at this point is knowing Obamas almost out of office,

That dumb fuck starts trying to pull a Palpatine and stay in office well past his term and you're gonna see some serious shit