See a black person

>see a black person
>day instantly ruined

Being non-white in a white country is so powerful. Just the sight of me ruins their day. They're too scared to make eye contact, and when they do they pull in their lips in intimidation and nod in hopes of not getting beat up.

So, that's why you're always miserable.

That's not a very progressive attitude you fucking Nazi. Reported to Merkel for fascism

Probably because your "people" create packs that wolves would be jealous of. When I meet a nigger or a spic here (granted not that often) they are always friendly and beg for money (yeah they beg for money HERE, this is how retarded they are). It is only when you have 5+ of your kin with you that you suddenly become brave.

Avoid looking at reflective glass surfaces if it's that bad.

>be outnumbered in a country 5:1
>surprised you have to group up in teams of 5
Greek education

>They're too scared to make eye contact, and when they do they pull in their lips in intimidation and nod in hopes of not getting beat up

haha what the fuck

You saw a mirror?

>americans import armed niggers into other countries

>>surprised you have to group up in teams of 5
Especially when you rob people, you sure need your numbers then. Even then it isn't your fault really, it is the oprression.
>american trying to banter about other cunts education
You can't even find your country on the map lmao

Only when there's 25 or you, which coincidentally is the only time you lift your eyes off the ground.

That's what you faggots get for calling me dumb and fat

>even then it's not your fault, it's oppression
Now you're starting to understand, Turk.

They make this face and nod, then quickly walk away.

I was being sarcastic you cheecky fuck.

so You felt insecure, right?

>see a person
>day ruined

I really want to discover Germany.

its because we're judging you inside for being retarded

Nice pi-top tho.

:thinking:

>see nigger in Youtube video
>use my hand to cover its face so it doesn't ruin the video
>another one shows up so I have to stop watching the video

There is a better chance of seeing a dinosaur here than seeing a nigger

bedtime chang

>They're too scared to make eye contact, and when they do they pull in their lips in intimidation and nod in hopes of not getting beat up.

The niggers on my uni are afraid to ask for a lighter to light their cigarette when they're alone, what the fuck are you talking about.

Actually I do the same for Asians.