BAN THE AR-15 PETITION, 88,000 SIGNATURES

Just saw this shit on JewBook

It's coming Sup Forums. War is coming.

SHIN THIS PIT

Fuck it I'll sign it for shit's and giggles. Nobody gives a shit about petitions.

THE AR-15 IS A RIFLE OF PEACE

>Ban [the only assault riffle I know by name]

>tfw the only free country left

sign for shits and giggles lads

what the fuck you cunts, I didn't post it for you to sign

>esports
CRINGE

How about ban esports instead?

Kek, I always liked the AR-10 more anyways

It's just shits and giggles mate teehee
also lets become communists just for a laugh haha

At best they can stop further sales of the AR-15.

Which is pretty funny considering there are many other rifles just as good or better.

And the manufacturers can just tweak one thing, call it the "AR-17" and sell it again. Law stated "AR-15" and that's not what they're selling. AR-17 is perfectly legal.

If you can think of a way to get around this without banning hunting rifles, you are smarter than all of the Democrats in government. (Hunting rifle ban would never fly, either with the public or, more importantly, with the SCOTUS.)

Make a counter petition and we must get it 3x the signatures.

Remember

The limp dicked libshit traitors are the first to go.

Well now I had to sign it too.

>what the fuck you cunts, I didn't post it for you to sign
I mean I don't support banning it, I think it's stupid as fuck.

I'm not going to sign it either because I can't be arsed to even do that, but this is another one of those retarded "calls for action" that involves liberals doing nothing but sitting on their iphone and hastag liking shit.

>Ban the only semi-auto rifle I know by name!

So? Just start a counter petition calling for no restrictions.

Ever heard of a machinist

Not hard to modify,or create a firearm.
Which is not illegal, but Only illegal to sale.

Twice as many people are killed per year with hands, fists, and/or feet than with rifles. Why don't we just ban people from killing each other?

So /k/ if they ban the AR-15 which of the dozens of other semi-auto rifles will take its place?

>Inb4 just reskinning and renaming it

Sorry, if 20 dead white elementary school kids didn't result in banning weapons then 50 dead spic fags won't.

Especially ones killed by a gay sandnigger.

Keep dreaming, leftist fucks.

They are already doing this. Most stripped lowers have their own form of "AR' name be it "LAR" or something else.

They just need to make an AR-15 and call it a musket

Are the purposing that people that currently own the AR-15 to be taken from them? OR the sale of the AR-15.

If it's the first then it's civil war.

yeah it really doesn't matter.
there will be no traction on gun bans. doesn't matter how many petitions they sign.

look up what's required for a constitutional amendment because that's what they really are going to need. anything less is literally just a waste of time.

my bet is Obama or Congress (or a few states individually) knee-jerk some law that makes the left-wing happy, but they know it'll just get struck down. makes the Democrat politicians look good because they "did something" even though it was literally worthless and wasted taxpayer money in the court challenge.

It's not even illegal to sell, just sell the parts and give away the lower receiver for free.

Just a prank bro

>the AR15 is the only rifle in existance

Libshits are dumber than I thought.
First of all, it's not going to happen so keep crying. :)
Second, it's too expensive to enforce.
Third, I'll just buy AKs.

>ban it

>Other guns not stated
Meh poor out dated statistic

NOT ALL AR-15's ARE EXTREMISTS!

Do you think after Trump wins liberals will get the message that they should drop the open borders anti-2nd Amendment bullshit?

They tried regulating the price of meat based on name of the cut, so butchers just renamed the cut.

They banned assault weapon features and the Mini-14 was born. I have access to a CNC machine shop and cut a lower for pocket change. There is literally nothing they can do.

If it's either it should be civil war.

Where is the cheapest place to get an AR-15? How much do they run? I want to get one fast.

No

>implying the executive branch of government can make laws

typical sjws again not understanding how the legal system works

I want a AK but I don't want one of the cheap knockoffs. Who do I buy one from?

Petition hits 100k it only guarantees a response from the President.
This means nothing.

Pick up an SKS while you're at it. The ammo is cheaper and it's more reliable.

buy a kit from PSA. shipping might be slow but they have good prices. ask /k/

you fool, probably 20k or more of them are foreigners

start a counter-petition and watch it get a billion signatures

>the petition is calling for a ban of rifles
>gets pretty recent statistic about rifles
>b...but other guns

armslist.com

private party

SKS, it has wood on it so its certified not scary

Sign it with stupid names so it doesn't get passed. Spam it now.

>tfw support gun owners
>still don't think anyone really needs an assault rifle

A handgun or pump action shotgun is good enough to protect the home

I would laugh my ass off.

King nigger gets up there and has to explain that he has the same idea but that they literally wasted their time because he can't make legislation, and that they should know this. His barely contained frustration would be priceless.

I wouldn't be surprised if the le haha joker trolls signing the petition for le funny laugh maymay fun arent just reddit cunts trying to trick gullible idiots into signing their petition.

Awesome

All I have now is a nugget.

>Not having several SKS' and a stack of spam cans at all times

A country is a true patriot's home.

Why should we ban a semi-auto gun?

>make petition for "Don't Ban AR-15"
>meme magic it to 6 million signatures
2 ez

WASR 10. The only rifle from century that isn't complete shit. If you're looking to spend more check out DDI and Arsenal.

Start signing it with the names of dictators who all supported population disarmament.

Alexander please.

>Ban the AR-15
>People just move on to AKs and SKSs
>Nothing was accomplished.jpg

Seems about right

They'll likely just get more militant than ever. Maybe they'll actually try to secede like they wanted to in 2004 after Bush was re-elected.

You gear queer LARP faggots need to get a life.

I love my Yugo SKS.
I want to get an M1911 but I can never find a really decent .45 that's not over $1000.

>Yugo SKS.
But its so HEAVY though

Make a petition to ban Muslims

I like that about it.

WOAH GUYS 0.02% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION VOTED ON THIS.

$450 for SKS??!!! they are $170 Canadian recently. They were under $100 only a year or two ago. Fuck me.

There's already phaggots on my FB saying that guns should be banned.

Let's just all ignore Islam. This blows my mind.

>(((People))) want to ban AR-15s
>Listing number of people killed with AR-15s isn't relevant

Idiot

Import ban here.

I would never spend $450 for an sks when I can build a fucking ar or ak that can use detachable mags without jamming up.

Shit a chinese sks will run $350.

It's gone up in price ever since Obama went gungrubber mode.
I bet arms dealers are practically setting fires with how much hand-rubbing they're doing while watching every shooting unfold.

it was a Sig MCX. Not even an AR.

>ban one specific rifle
Even if it passed, which it won't, still have:
AK variants
AR variants
Shotguns
Bolt actions
Handguns
Bows
Knives
Bludgeons
Fire
Cars

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?
So stupid they'll never even understand how stupid.

I hate King county so fucking much.

If you're willing to spend $1000 on an AK, which a lot of people aren't, then just get an Arsenal/FIME and be done with it. I paid $900 for mine a few years back, put over 1000 rounds through it, and not a single FTF. It eats through everything, brass, steel, surplus, commercial. Even came zero'd for 100m out of the box.

Some /ak/fags will roll their eyes because WASRs and kit builds, but at least my rifle says Made in Russia.

this t b h

it will get millions of signatures if top goy alex jones or best merchant savage mention it

Should I buy an AR-15 before it's too late? I'm currently a gunless faggot and I feel like I need to change that quick.

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE PLEEAASSE send fucking Blue Helmets up my unmarked dirt road to confiscate my weapon

Oh in the name of Kek, if I am graced with dubs, let it be so.

Glad I grabbed some up when I did then. I can't believe price of .22lr now also. They making it hard to stock up. It's obvious. Even 12ga 2 3/4" is up here. Used to buy flats of 1000 target loads for $45. Those days are long gone

> they actually ban guns
> there's no guns, nobody can get any illegally either
> terrorists resort to making bombs from shit they can easily buy from hardware stores
> blow up entire buildings instead now

Had you bought one before last Saturday nite, they were fairly easy, common and cheap to find. Waiting until AFTER a mass shooting in which one was used to then try to find one ... expect to pay a 500% markup.

Use the Internet to find all the parts and build one. Spend a few hours browsing and reading /k/ (for fuck's sake ... don't try to post there; you're obviously too retarded to be taken seriously ... just fucking browse and read).

If you are somewhat less retarded than you sound, you should be fairly educated within a day or two and be able to function like a grown-up adult person and be able to take care of yourself in short order.

And, also note that you have no need of an AR-15. There are many superior options available. Look into them.

> BUTT I want to get one fast!!!

Don't be fucking retarded. That's exactly the sign of someone who is too fucking retarded to be allowed to have such a weapon. Grow the fuck up.

I don't really want or need an AR. I have a little pocket .380 for self defense and a .22 for small game and that's really all I need. I don't think any gun should be banned though,

Also carry one of these bad boys around.

Is there a way to sign, but instead of using real names, use subtly fake names or Sup Forums memes?

This should undermine the validity of the petitions, since I don't see any way for them to prove that it's being signed by real people.

Yeah your right, probably will blow over in like 2 weeks.

So other rifles are allowed?

This has to be Canadian cuck poster

That faggot is way too autistic about his trolling

?'m not going to sign it either because I can't be arsed to even do that, but this is another one of those retarded "calls for action" that involves liberals doing nothing but sitting on their iphone and hastag liking shit.
*tips fedora

Don't forget fists.

>all white males required to be amputated above wrists.

>twice as many people are killed each year by feet
>feet

holy shit america is stupid as shit.

>terrorist attack
>''dont be racist its the guns, not islam!''
yea because europe is doing fine with strict gun laws right?

That kid looks like a tremendous faggot.

Yes, but not for the reasons you are feeling.

Firstly, it's a great platform despite its detractors, and the 5.56 round is plentiful with fine ballistics (also easy to slap a supressor on).

Secondly, we are not going to see any kind of ban or confiscation in the coming months, so in that respect it's not 'time sensitive'. However, the SECOND serious legislation gets talked about to do so, especially after this election which Hilary does have the potential to win, you will see everything from awesome components and rifles to shit tier throw-aways dry up faster than you can get your computer turned on.

I worked at a gun store doing online sales during the last panic and saw it firsthand.

So, you want to have at least the following BEFORE that happens:

1. One AR 15 rifle with BUIS and some form of optic, plus a detachable carry handle sight
2. One semi-auto pistol of your choice (FN Herstahl, Glock, Springfield...all fine; HK is great)
3. 500-1000 rounds of 5.56, and at least a couple hundred for your pistol. This is your 'Stash'; you will want to buy additional for practice and not drop below these numbers.

After that, you can get bolt action rifles or shotguns as you please; those will be the last things to go. Also consider spare parts and extra magazines for each weapon.

Mora is awesome. I love those little knives. Phenomenal value.

I love it. It takes whatever I throw at it like a little whore and putting a new edge on it is easy as fuck.

What should we go to when they do eventually ban our FUN-15s?

Scout rifles?
Tactical lever actions?
elaborate on the MINI-14 if semi-auto is still allowed?

Nice try. Once you get out of multicultural utopia known as the greater Seattle area, everyone is pretty right leaning. The lib shits are outnumbered.

Like adding one more or I guess removing one of the bolt locking lugs, and making them paddle mag release, and making the rear takedown pin insert a bit farther forward of the buffer retention pin so it can have some more meat in front of it for polymer LR uses
Fucking bang.

I keep mine literally inside of my day pack....how do you carry yours? Custom sheath or? I've just never felt good about leaving it in that loose-feeling plastic one.

Nothing will happen.