Why do some Sup Forums memes never catch on even though they a lot of potential?

Why do some Sup Forums memes never catch on even though they a lot of potential?

What happened to Chrissy posting. Seems like it just up and disappeared one day.

I really think this one is too cerebral for Sup Forums sadly

bane posting caught on because you didnt have to think

Baneposting and Cunnyposting are the only two memes to have lasted over a year

it ain't meme starts playing

Cuck posting is pretty strong

I think "stop my invincible son' did pretty well but deserved to be on the level as baneposting

evans posting will be here for a while

pretty sure cuck is a Sup Forums meme

MDE posting is going pretty well.
Will be interesting to see if it survives into the new year

Probably should've said BLACKED

>this meme
>intellectually challenging

It's pathetic and forced, that's what it is.
Baneposting too, tho

>autists trying to come up with catchy retorts to a cute girl fat shaming them and just ending with a cringy mess
>cerebral

The only reason baneposting happened is because of how high all expectations were for TDKR.

Then the plane intro trailer dropped.

everyone knew it was a complete load of dog shit.

People were calling it a rough cut or just a trailer.

People were trying to say it wasn't that bad.

It was bad. In every way, shape and form, it was completely incompetent and utterly laughable, and not in a good way.

But pointing this out angered people quite visibly.

Then as time passed, people began to tell themselves it was okay to laugh at TDKR. Eventually the original batch of baneposters lost interest leaving only people who didn't realize baneposting is mocking the movie. And now people don't even quite understand how utterly abhorrent the movie is. They think the fact it generated such a long lasting MAYMAY is the fact people really liked it.

No movie will ever again have that level of stratospheric expectations combined with total abject failure only to be met with olympic gold levels of mental gymnastics.

Thus nothing will ever be on the same level as baneposting ever again.

Jonah: No more threesomes.
Host: What?
Jonah: I said, no more threesomes. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been in France a long time. They didn't go over there and tell you. I don't arrange threesomes anymore.
Host: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...
Jonah: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...
Host: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a show, I just came home and I haven't seen you ever and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.
Jonah: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.
Host: Okay, salud.
Host: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your fuckin' friends.
Jonah: Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit!
Host: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

smart people think its funny. thats the point

*stares icily at host until crowd's laughter stops*
>"Who do you think you are? I am worth $30 million. Can you even imagine what having that much money is like? Is that even conceivable in your tiny brain? How much are you worth? Oh what's that, not even $1 million? Do you think you get to talk to me like that? Well think again. My face is currently carrying the conviction of a mature adult laughing as he plays with the emotions of an unknown french comedian. A nobody. You think you can phase me? Even the very thought is ridiculous. I could crush you with a single phone call if only I could be bothered. That's how little you mean to me. I'm planning on having my agent make a copy of this interview so that me and my rich and famous friends can rewatch it as we drink our expensive wine. We're gonna rewatch it as many times as we please so that it can bring us endless laughs. Not that you would understand what having friends is like. It occurs to me that in years time when you've hit rock-bottom because of your actions today that I'll have no way of seeing you writhe in pain. While upsetting, I'll get over it. This interview is over.
*violently rips off lav mic*

That's how it's done.

Judging by the early reaction the whole situation seemed to have triggered a lot of anons who identified with Jonhna. Making fun of a fat guy isn't something you should expect to get popular on Sup Forums.

again, blackedposting/cuckposting leaked over from Sup Forums

they are weapons grade memes that cant be contained

wrong

that's right. it's obviously too smart for you

> he doesn't get the joke.

The Jonah meme is too clever, relatable, and hence cringe, to be mainstream.

I fucking love it but every time I see a thread or post I glaze over it. Still think it's fucking gold regardless

Not a meme, just a hot topic.
After the first (and only) season ended it was not discussed anymore.

Simple
The Jonah meme isn't based on content from a widely regarded movie/trilogy, just an interview from an actor who's best in supporting roles

What memes were you sad to see die out?

>Seagalposting
>Battsposting
>Hannibalposting
>Rayposting

>merely pretending

Vinceposting

No, fuck you. Christian Bale's and Tom Hardy's performances in conjunction with the development of Nolan's moral play-esque plot one last time, BEFORE the bullshit Miranda plot twist allowed this movie to deserve far more credit then you fucking contrarians allow it. Stop acting like you're speaking for the most sensible of this goddamn community.

>It's a dog eat dog world Ray, and I'm a fucking Chinaman. Caspar knew this.

So much potential

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

V I N C E
I
N
C
E

or

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What did he mean by this?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that... Because now?

No blacked is almost Sup Forums exclusive, Sup Forums rapidly sees blacked theads deleted