Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f82d7-SVzCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

I honestly rooted for him against that race traitor Jake Sully in the end.

Agent Smith was even more right.

He did nothing wrong except not killing the traitors earlier.

Have someone else that did nothing wrong.
youtu.be/f82d7-SVzCw

>great insight into the nature of the universe

If he cared about it he'd become scientist not a roided out soldier

Heh, the noble savages needed help from a human in order to win.

That was a pretty based and eloquent speech, you have to give him that. Whether or not you agree.

that quote isn't even from the movie, it's from some random warhammer fanfic or something.

The giant blue ayylmaos were an analogy for Native Americans. Look what happened to them.

Nah like most people he's just taking credit for someone else's achievements. It wouldn't surprise me if in high school he bullied the same people he's now mentioning as a proof of how great his civilization is. He's a soldier so he should justify his actions like a soldier: might is right

Isn't this guy supposedly the villain in Avatar 2 even though he fucking died in the first movie?

it will just turn out that he was controlling an avatar of himself

>all humanity is indicted because of the way they treat navi
>lol, you can't claim credit for your genetic family's accomplishments

He was right only in a universe where mankind has mastered interstellar travel.

In our universe we are a very long way off from doing that, Mars is a joke unless you seriously want to live like a hamster in tunnels underground and shit.

The other nearest supposedly habitable worlds from earth are LIGHTYEARS away. That means we need to travel at light speed just to get there and we can't do that yet. Even if we could it would still be an inadequate solution as shitloads of resources would have to be brought along with us to set up shop on the new planet.

Could send machines and AI to do it but again no light speed travel so...

Reminds me a lot of alt-right tbphwy. Taking credit for an entire race's accomplishments while having had nothing to do with them.

He still right though, in terms of comparison of civilizations. The Navi had accomplished and contributed next to nothing to the universe as a whole. They lived in the past by worshipping their ancestors and it obviously held back their progress.

I think what he was getting at is that humanity may have a lot of negative impact on environments and other species, but the progress and achievements ultimately outweigh that damage. It's a necessary evil to pillage their resources and nothing of value will be lost by it.

This is how liberals think
They reap the rewards of generations of "hateful bigots" that built and maintained and defended civilization
While hating it, and working to destroy it

>tbphwy
We get it, you go on Sup Forums.

>taking credit for someone else's achievements

He's putting his life in danger to make those achievements possible. Soldiers are a necessity and conquering savages is a noble cause.

>might is right, that's why is humanity is gonna win!
Great philosophy, only he died and the blue guy won.

>Reminds me a lot of alt-right tbphwy. Taking credit for an entire race's accomplishments while having had nothing to do with them.

so white privilege doesn't exist? we can end affirmative action today?

Or was it merely a setback?

no

Yes and yes. I wasn't sure if anyone would grasp my implications.

Nah, he's dead and humanity has run out of resources.

If humanity's so smart, why haven't they terraformed Mars?

>tribalism among minorities will stop if white people collectively push radical individualism

>it's a humanity fuck yeah thread
You do know this meme is now reddit-tier, right?

Isn't life going to be absolute shit for the rest of the traitors? They're stuck on a shithole planet where they can't even breathe the air and there are giant monsters everywhere.

>the way to combat tribalism is to become tribal ourselves
Fuck that shit, I don't want to pay for them to sit on their ass any more than I want to pay for the backwoods Kentucky hillbilly to sit on his ass.

>muh scientism!
Found the Analytic autist. Sup Forums is a Continental site.

>how to lose at game theory

The first sentence is objectively false.

There is a huge difference between healthy cooperation and collectivism

>Sup Forums is a Continental site.

I.e Sup Forums is a site for mentally impaired. If all people listened to and treated seriously the continental schizophrenics we'd regress to life in cages and mudhuts by now

can't wait for the new starship troopers, its gonna have a message closer to the book and that quote