OH NO NO NO NO

>A look at Ticketmaster’s interactive seat charts confirms that Swift’s schedule of 33 dates for the North American “Reputation” tour has yet to produce a single sellout, from its May 8 launch in Phoenix to its Oct. 6 finale in Arlington, Texas.

>That’s despite seats being available to the general public since Swift’s birthday on Dec. 13. By comparison, all the dates on Swift’s “1989” tour in 2015 “sold out within minutes,” according to concertsandsports.com.

nypost.com/2018/01/01/taylor-swifts-reputation-tour-shaping-up-to-be-a-disaster/

>Taylor Swift in 2018

2017 was a great year for pop shitters getting btfo

I hope this makes her more depresses so that she eats more and becomes the obese taytay she was meant to be

>Tay turns 30 in less than two years

Black Twitter and radical left destroyed her

..for being white

It's because she's selling tickets at almost $1000, read the article moron cocksucker or go back to Sup Forums

Kek, I don't understand how mainstream artists can get away with asking such exorbitant prices for a fucking gig.
I mean, Iron Maiden is my favourite band ever and when they ask €70 for a concert I go "naaah not worth it". And then I see mainstream artists ask prices in the range of €150. What the actual fuck?

There is no way her audience of weird virgins who never leave their homes and small children are gonna sell out an arena tour for her. This along with the shitty single she dropped last year has me convinced that her producer is pushing her out of the way/sabotaging her so he can replace her with a fresh 18 year old.

I'd go see Maiden in a heartbeat at that price my dude

>charge more per ticket
>less people buy tickets
fascinating
brainlet OP

This guy gets it.

She released a shit Antonoff-ridden album that didn't keep up the momentum and has way overestimated her value by adopting this strategy. She has also pissed off her hardcore fans with this move

People charging similar prices manage to sell out so don't use that excuse. Fucking moron

gross gross and gross

Neato, it's the obsessed Marina hatefag.

How long before the family genes start showing their true colors?

Overcharging for tickets and releasing a non-commercial album without a hit single to draw in casuals.

>muh radical left boogeyman

hahahaha

OH NO POOR TAYLOR SHE ONLY HA'S 500 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS ON HER NAME

At this point she will go bakrupt by the age of 900.

>every single flops
>no one wants to see you in concert
lmao taylor is going to lose all cultural relevance in less than three years, screencap this

Nah each of her albums are more shitty and forced than the last

when ryan fucking adams does your album better than you its time to retire

her fans dont care lol

BILLBOARD GOIN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

why make a depressing album cover
and shit.. why would that sell. Her fans are all healthy teenagers who are not going through any depression. she goof'd

>I don't know 'bout you, but I'm feeling 22 (stone)

i don't know about you but I am about ready to give a 22nd nut

What is the Marina hatefag?

(((Billboard)))

Bill cosby

Bill Clinton

Bill and ted

Indeed. Her preppy/sorority girl fanbase don't want shit like this. Reputation might appeal to emo cutters, but they don't listen to Tay-Tay.

Bill C-17

Bill cliton

Here is what closest to the stage costs. The cheap seats, the ones at the top of the stadium which require binoculars, are only $177 each.

Isn't she releasing tickets with some weird pay-to-win tactic? Like you need to buy merch and multiple copies of her album for a better chance to buy tickets. Who the fuck wants to deal with that?

Her super fan club exclusive presale tickets were also more expensive what they're going for now.

Bilbo Baggins

based

>non-commercial
Is this code for "shit"?

I paid 110 for Radiohead and Flying Lotus on April. Did I get jewed?

Bill bob thorton

Bill(y) Mays

Bill nye the science guy

Bill Gates

there's seriously people paying more than 30€ fo a concert? what the fuck is wrong with you even fucking daft punk tickets aren't more expensive than that

Bill eeeee bob thorton x2

Bill and Ben
The flowpot men

Bill ed in the mail

USD, no. EURO, yes.

lol snake pit, really?

dats rite

SLAY

Billary Clinton

Fucj

Bill fuckin de blasio mayor of new york city

scalpers are just upset that she cut them out
so instead of selling at "low" prices which are immediately bought up by scalper bots and resold to fans at market price, she's selling tickets direct to the fans at market price

pretty much this
Reputation is in fact Taylor's worst album and the tickets prices are exorbitant but most of her fans don't give a crap about this. It's their parents' wallets who will get hurt the most

Ariana is releasing new music in 2018 anyway, glad Taylor's dying.

She's old news now and her music doesn't hold up. She is a pop star and she's not quality like MJ or something so she can't keep the relevancy forever. Her looks are fading, she's getting old, the teen girls growing up on here stuff are growing up, it's over.

>Parents' wallet
Yup

Bill Gates
pic related

It is a
Taylor swift concert

On what planet do you live? Thinking she lacks relevancy is stupid. Reputation has sold two million copies in less than two months, and people talked for weeks about "Look What You Made Me Do".

I read somewhere a long ass time ago, and I'm probably misremembering some bits, but basically blame The Eagles for mainstream artist ticket prices. They knew all of their fans would pay the prices because they're all dumb boomers and thats why prices are so high

is that counting streaming numbers?

wow good guy tay taY

It's on the decline mate

Got you, my boy. Can't wait until she lives under the bridge like the troll she is.

>People charging similar prices manage to sell out so don't use that excuse. Fucking moron
Since when? What idiots actually have the temerity to pay that much for seeing such terrible artists?

maybe a bit longer, but yeah

Did every single really flop?

I thought one of them hit #1.

all those millennial pop girls like swift, perry, kesha, gaga, are being purged to be replaced by upcoming gen z pop girls like dua lipa, arian grande, Camila Cabello, Halsey, and other to be announced products.

This is the nature of pop music.

This is why poptamism is a garbage idea

You do know you're replying to the Marina hatefag, right? Any time you see some rant about washed up old hag pop stars, it's him. He's a deranged German who worships Charli XCX.

This is him.

I knew when I saw this thread that he was back. Hadn't seen the troll in a while.

>hating Tay Sway

objectively an improvement

She's a pop artist. This happens to all of them. Eventually the public latches onto the new meme in pop, then they kick the old guard to the curb. This has been happening for 60+ years now.

You're delusional to think that's all one person

>hating T Swizz

What's the original unedited picture?

I need it for research

its going to be okay

someone made this

Back to Sup Forums, shitter.

Dude she got hate from black twitter for saying she had a good 2017. They were like "NO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THERE WERE NAZIS IN THE STREETS". They're that fucking retarded.

some people have strange fetishes

>taylor wants to be """"punk"""""
>cant even manage to say ANYTHING political
>gets torn to shreds
>album flops

our queen is probably centerist or a closet republican

But lorde is openly liberal and theyre best friends.

Gates of heaven

2 people with different political opinions being friends?? WHAAAA??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??

> It's 2011 or 12 or whatever
> Cruising in the car with some peeps who listen to the normie pop stations
> Hear "Weee-EEEEEEE are NEVER EVER EVERRRRR, getting BACK 2GETHER!!!"
> "Hey, this is catchy. What is this?"
> "It's Taylor Swift. Duh."
> Later hear hot singles at various malls, hair salons such as "22", and "I Knew You Were Trouble (When Ya Walked In)", and even dug up that ol' countrified twangy Taylor with the Nashville inflected "Our Song."
> She's a new Madonna or Britney or Mariah, and it's happening
> Then, "1989" - the hooks are there, but seems so forced, formulaic, lacking personality.

And now, the decline is fully apparent. And Katy Perry shaved her head. What the hell is going on? Where is my pop starlet when I want one?

>best friends
theyre really not tho

no more starlets. women rejecting femininity and becoming men. men rejecting masculinity and becoming women. or the closest we can to this other ideal, respectively. someday, we will all truly be equal. and existence will cease to exist.

true to both. I was just making small talk.

Are you seriously using Taylor Swift's retarded ass as a model of femininity?

>Her fans are all healthy teenagers who are not going through any depression. she goof'd

she couldve made one or two songs in that vein but not a full album

I think a Taylor Swift x Chainsmokers collab type thing should be her next move. More happy and free after a depression type of thing

>110 USD
>Roughly 350 BRL
Hello, fellow monkey