CRAZY ROUBLE THREAD #2232 - VOLODIN IS A GAY

Rouble has gone bonkers, can you deal with him?

USD - 65RUB, EUR - 74RUB, Oil - $49
USA minimum wage - 8$ per hour/1280$ per month
Gabon minimum wage - 1.84$ per hour/325$ per month
Russia minimum wage - 0.54$ per hour/95$ per month

Why are we here? We are here because posting on 2ch.hk (russian Sup Forums) is no longer safe: bigstory.ap.org/article/0274242811894097a9d79f789002aab0/dozens-russia-imprisoned-social-media-likes-reposts

This general is about the social life and economics of modern Russia. You can ask about Russia here, you will get honest answers.
For russians: we encourage you to use english, despite how bad it might be.
For non-russians: Sup Forums changes some cyrillic letters to latin ones for some reason, rendering google translate useless. You might want to use yandex or start learning russian.

What are we doing here? Some of the people here are traders on stock markets. That's why there are all these graphics, charts, prices and shit. Some people are trying to predict how things will go in the future.

Actual news about Russia in english: meduza.io/en

We're still fighting back from kremlin bots, force them to sit on bottles, make bets with our anuses, predict stock rates. With more than 2200 threads of wasted budgets, thousands of chart candles, and hundreds of stable deposits now in the past, we are: finding out where jew reptilians are hiding, why everybody sucked dick, except for us, how to lose 15 years of oil income in JUST one year, how to drop your spaghettos in front of the entire world in such a way that everyone thinks it's part of your ingenious masterplan, how to lose everything and not lose yourself in this hard time of troubles.
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
obr2ch.github.io/
pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference
naans-media.ru
bloomberg.com/energy/
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF
zenrus.ru/
stocktime.ru/
worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45
youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI
youtube.com/watch?v=mZFt7otdE_c
reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKCN0Z0026
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've learnt for the past two years that our taxes grew up, cheap foods and cheap meds are DONE WITH, hypermarkets have switched over to low quality cancerous shit from China, direct food import is DONE WITH, factories are DONE WITH - VneshpromBank - DONE, Turkey & Egypt - DONE, travel companies - DONE, BashOil - DONE, South Stream - DONE, Turkish Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream - DONE, Nothern Stream 2 - DONE, FNB has been given over to banks, Retailers - DONE, Mistrals - DONE, Roskosmos - DONE, Danone factories in Russia - DONE, export - DONE, diplomatic friendship with the UK - DONE, Enegrosbyt/TNS- Energy - DONE, Rosnano - DONE, UVZ - DONE, steel export - DONE, marussia - DONE, VAZ - DONE, Siberian icecream sticks - DONE, GLONASS - DONE, Syria - DONE, RBC - DONE, FNB - DONE.

We used to laugh about zero economic growth - looking back we see that was a good thing. According to a new law the FSB is now allowed to shoot civilians (including kids and women). The president has gotten one of his personal buddies to form a National Guard, consisting of Kadyrovtsy. The Ostankino Broadcasting center has been surrounded by barbwire, just in case.
The russian peoples are overflowing with debts and cannot even pay a single % for them, there's not enough monies in the budget, inflation is at 15%. The Baikal region has been rented to chinks. You can go to prison for partaking in three unsanctioned public protests. FSB puts everyone who buys more than $300 on a watch list. You can go to prison for posting the "wrong" thing, and even for reposting it on social media. People are advised to starve for the sake of Putin's government. Rublovka residents are moving out to London. Bread is, once again, made out of animal food grains. People are getting fired en masse, and salaries are being delayed. There are charges for treason. There is a third trial against Khodorovsky. The government is preparing to enact measures to restrict people from buying foreign currency. The government is trying to control the internet by constructing a copy of the Great Firewall of China in Russia. Expect thought crime to be a thing soon.

Gather up your popcorn, coffee, tea. alcohol, medicaments, weapons and painkillers, folks. Start stocking up supplies if you failed to get out of the country in time. The show is going to be long and unforgettable

Our lovely general is being constantly attacked by kremlin bots 24/7. Who are they?

The government created a special cyber unit to defend their positions and reputation on the internet. All media resources, after gaining a certain amount of attention on the web, are added to a watch list, and flooded with kremlinbots soon after. Their ultimate goal is to confuse your mind and trick your emotions.

How can you detect kremlinbots?
Unfortunately, you need some personal experience from facing them. But their main red flags are: high aggressiveness, general stupidity, wide use of propaganda cliches such as: yurop is on the verge of societal collapse, the USA is on the verge of economic collapse, muh massive shootouts in the US, muh refugees in Europe, muh radical LGBT madness everywhere in the world, everything you've been told and taught is a lie, RussiaToday is the sole credible news outlet, Putin is a good boy he dindu nuffin, and so on and so forth. Their most beloved tactics are: whataboutisms, blatant ad-hominem, avoiding the subject, appeal to emotion instead of logic, shifting the argument. Their methods are effective only against inexperienced opponents. Another obvious sign of kremlin-bot: posting pics of the ex-ukrainian prosecutor who have broke oath (traitor) to Ukraine, silly kremlin-bots also calling her mummy.

Read more here:
nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino

Chinese example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Archive
obr2ch.github.io/ - The interactive archive of previous threads. A graph showing the correlation between the frequency of threads and the currency exchange rate
[1-2231] pastebin.com/J0HQ0ua1

Цeнa нa ЖИЖУ (oil prices):
forexpf.ru/chart/brent/
theice.com/products/219/Brent-Crude-Futures/data
neste.com/en/corporate-info/investors/market-data/urals-brent-price-difference - The difference between URALS and BRETN!
naans-media.ru - Prices for Urals in roubles.
For energy: bloomberg.com/energy/

GCR:
valuta.investfunds.ru/indicators/view/220/
cbr.ru/hd_base/default.aspx?PrtId=mrrf_7d
cbr.ru/statistics/print.aspx?file=credit_statistics/iip_ira_15.htm&pid=svs&sid=mipzrRF - cтpyктypa ЗBP

Currency, exchange rates and indexes:
Russian Zen - zenrus.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм и eщё мнoгo вcякoгo - stocktime.ru/
Биpжи вceгo миpa пo чacaм: worldtimezone.com/markets24.php
USD/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/USD000UTSTOM/CETS
EUR/RUB нa MMBБ: moex.com/ru/issue/EUR_RUB__TOM/CETS
output.jsbin.com/genuwe/quiet - Very useful realtime from TradingView. B зaгoлoвкe aвтooбнoвляeмый кypc (дaбы мoнитopить пo вклaдкe в фoнe).
ru.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=MOEX:USDRUB_TOM - Tyт тaкжe yдoбнo нaблюдaть cкaчки oбeзyмeвшeгo к дoллapy

Streams from currency markets:
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=usdrub
tradingview.com/e/?symbol=eurrub
finam.ru/analysis/profile2C880/?market=45

OP is a fag LOL))))
youtube.com/watch?v=jO1YXPwdLEI

Do you always seat and monitor our threads without sleep?

rolled in, thx for thread op

We need more poo tin manlets.

No one cares shills.

Mod of 2ch.hk banned me for a week for this thread advertising, fuck sosaka and his cucked chan

BTC/USD 678.699

Hm, I just have tested, I'm not banned. What does it mean?

Boлoдинa нa пик!

So what are they saying about the death faggots in Putin russia?

Also soviet hooligans best hooligans

> what are they saying about the death faggots
I have not watched TV jet.

> soviet hooligans best hooligans
We yesterday find out it was a planned provocation. See this post and replies.

do you have the one with obama and cameron waving with putin almost cut off from being shot?

I have.

Tonem.

I don't get this
is putin bad or not

my mama say your stupid

Putin is a source of today's Russia collapse.

mummie meme!

Trading has been started.

So many russian posters, I want to move to Russia, how can I do this, wheres a affordable place to live and what kind of job can I get.

America is weak and spineless, I need to raise a family in a strong nation.

Where did you shills suddenly come from?

> I want to move to Russia
What for?

Shut the fuck up nigger.

off yourself shill

They were polluting Sup Forums for a long time, recently people got tired of it and mod have finally expelled them, so now they came to shit here.
Sage btw.

What does this imply this is exactly my face

Cheap women and alcohol
Also being surrounded by depressed people might make me feel better

And it has blasted off.

Oh boy. Your parents are alcoholics.

>Also being surrounded by depressed people might make me feel better
Shouldn't you be feeling fantastic then?

JUST

Try to deal with it. Or go to a plastic surgeon.

am moving to vladivostok next year :)

dont be like that mummie do not like it
animey pedophile

>65 rubles is gonna be the death of me!
I laugh cause you were at 65+ for a very long time and now it's suddenly "SO MUCH WORSE PLES HELP OMG"

>am moving to vladivostok next year

What a terrible idea. Do you already speak Russian?

What do you mean?

vladivostok is pretty neat t.bh, except many people are from convict background, also chinks

Of course, he speaks Russian because he is Russian.

To live in a real country with strong values, I'm thinking of joining the russian foreign legion for citizenship.

I'm accusing you of being a CIA shill because the chart barely goes under 65 rub to 1 USD

This has been the state of Russia for a very long time, John Smith.

y мeня ecть мнoгo пpичины

Why don't Russians actually stage a coup or something if Putin is so awful?

Russia has neither strong values nor foreign legion. Our values are pray to Putin and not to interfere him to rob our money.

> I'm accusing you of being a CIA shill
Do you have USA passport?

We have no arms. And we don't want to die for nothing, without any results.

grunting , you promised dollar 200 at the beginning of 2015 , already in 2017 the first time soon. which will justify ?

I do, but I'm not giving you a fucking picture

What's your real name, John Smith?

youtube.com/watch?v=mZFt7otdE_c

m-mummie mummie i love youuu

> I'm not giving you a fucking picture
So you haven't it. Turn off your proxy and go fucking away, kremlin shill.

> you promised dollar 200 at the beginning of 2015
No, we didn't. You just have dreamed up it.

you do it on their anti-social workshops and Russophobian sites all zvadokumentirovano

Even I can tell you're a shill.

Jesus Christ.

Don't use "))))", everyone knows you're Russian if you do that.

All russia sucks now.
It ruled in high school.
How did it get so bad?
I wished I was russian in like 2003 but now if i look back that was my cringiest era.

is 2ch the biggest image board in rus? what about that other one

I have not "Russophobian sites" and I don't know what is "zvadokumentirovano".

it's your problem

holy shit russia is like another planet

also putin dindu nuffin he a good boy

plox brbrbr

Checked
Keked

Damn would of made money already. Just 2 days ago when this was posted the ruble was 70 to every US dollar. 100 bucks would of gotten 7000 rubels, Turned back around now and got that 100 back and still have 500 rubels.

kek

Us Slavs of Sup Forums welcome all Russiabros who aren't imperialist shills, Baшa бopoтьбa нaшe.

It's on Sup Forums!

>is 2ch the biggest image board in rus?
yes
>what about that other one
we have iichan and dobrochan for weaboos, others are worse or under control of 2cpюpл owner (fucking churka)

>2cpюpл
2ch.hk

i feel like if russia was 10 separate countries your lives would be better famalams

also what is your opinion about turks in turkey?

> if russia was 10 separate countries your lives would be better
Sure.
> also what is your opinion about turks in turkey?
I don't care about turks. I have never been to Turkey.

I love you Russia.

Oil futures fall as global growth, Brexit concerns weigh
reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-idUSKCN0Z0026

Why are Russian posters like this?

We are not like him.

Rouble will fall to the new deeps.

>It ruled in high school.
So what, Russia is Al Bundy of countries?

Putin's a big guy

> gay
fix

Pidor idi na huj

For you

Kill kremlin bots

> mfw cucked liberashkas get the russian ip banned

Kill dutch planes too

Pls fuck off back to russian chan or whatever the fuck its called.

Do you live in crimea???

Kill Svoboda above all things

You probably get this asked a million times per day, but how to you guys feel about Vlad?

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!!!