Asian women are overrated whores

I just live azn women

anyone remember cuckio

gonna play DOOM

lewd?

how does one become generally asian?

girls are satan's tricks.

be attractive

Hey, Americans. I wanna watch some american wrestling, can you recommend something in particular? I know there's WWE and TNA, which one is better? Are there some other wrestling franchises?

should i put a minecraft parody as my tinder anthem buds
i feel like my sense of humor doesnt clash well with normie girls but i feel like this might be a good one

they'll probably think it's autistic/manchildish

went to the other dunkin and it's not even open yet
once again foiled by my desire for something more

Why cant thots understand my ironic and self deprecating sense of humor

Because you're a pussy hiding his insecurities and self pity behind self deprecating humour.
>they can't bully me if I bully myself first!

DELET THIS

It works for me. But I also banter with anything that moves.

There were so many korean tourists in italy that look exactly like the girls you post

use this
youtube.com/watch?v=v7YVEUhEW2w

This guy is right, self deprecating humour has to come together with loads of banter, about 50/50. Some people will dislike you for being a dick though.

I was waiting for you assholes to fucking post in the old thread
RREEEEE

Self deprecating humor is genuinely funny only when it comes from the guy whose completely given up but doesnt care

thats why i called you a dummy in the last thread

>Associating with thots

i think this one asian girl that dressed like this gave me a lot of attention and now i like asian girls like this

check the last thread again

Take the thotpill

yeah i just fucking did

ahhh well
think i just might move to central europe in the future if i can't find a good home here lads xx

just gonna take it, eh?

Autism. Literally Pavlov's dog tier. Although I prefer tan girls with dark eyes after my ex even though I preferred the opposite before her

>Although I prefer tan girls with dark eyes
I didn't know you were a man of exquisite taste as well

your city flag looks like best korea

>me slapping /cum/

i also find girls that dye there hair, talk to me more. no matter if i'm at a mall, at school, at a doggy day care place.

for some reason they always like me more.

guys look at this nerd who was posting all by himself in the previous thread haha

@77199164
DELET THAT SHIT

Because women who paint their hair into bright colours always want more attention.

a literal brainlet

pretty big fan of poo girls and mestizas
compliment my taste

Also pls tell me about wrestling so I can go watch it instead of sitting here.

Hairy nipples.

look at this nerd hahahaha

Bellisimo, there was one type of italian girl that was tan, coffee eyes, had brown hair with golden highlights and straight nose with full cheeks. Need to find the region they originate from and procreate desu

>i also find girls that dye there hair
Because they are insane and are attracted to autism. Stay away from them at all costs, dyed hair is THE number one red flag for women, even little boys in kindergarten know this

WWE is staged but pretty entertaining desu
at least it was when i was like 12, give it a shot. probably still some good memes

nice repeating numbers bud

I saw some half poo/half italian girls that were really cute in italy.(They were with their parents see you could tell, the father was indian which was sad to see italians getting POO'D)

>222

the best eurasian mix is still white+east asian

I was surprised at how >white italy was desu
Memes about paris were 100% true though

false
its still pretty high up there though

Yeah, I know it's staged, I asked because there's loads of different wrestling franchises, those have different sub-championships (?) within them and it all looks like a load of weird abbreviations to someone who was never exposed to it. I should probably go to that alternative sports board and ask them.

>the best eurasian mix is still white+east asian

CIA is upset you duped him with litecoins

but most of the girls i've had a chance to have sex with dye their hair...

i won't get laid next term if i'm picky.

Should I take the bus (total time is probably gonna be close to an hour to get there) or pay $10 for an uber to the blood plasma center?

I am a master at gets, I missed octs on Sup Forums by LITERALLY one post. Off by one, kms

The big cities in Sicily and Rome were pretty bad with migrants lounging in beaches, parks and selling shit. One of my tour guide's went on a rant how the country is committing suicide with african immigration, she was an old italian women it was nice to see

no its not

>I've had sex
>I've kissed a female

>selling shit
yeah thats to be expected
this one chick i was with actually fell for the bracelet meme by the colosseum and paid the guy after i straight up told her it was a scam. rome wasnt too bad but paris was pretty much under military lockdown and was an african/arab colony even in the main part of the city

>duped
Didnt he buy in at 30~ dollars?

It went as high as 55 and now it's at 40 while everything else is getting decimated, he should be happy he made 25 percent gains in a matter of weeks, fucking retard

>I've kissed a female
bender

you never answered me
Are you going to be my friend
YES OR NO?
II'M ASKING EVERYONE HERE

youre a virgin and will leave university a virgin

Where I was in spain people complained about russian immigrants more than muslim ones which I thought was funny

Spain was pretty homogenous desu I saw like 3 black people while I was there and only a handful of muslims. I also wasnt in a really touristy city so maybe theyre all over in barcelona or madrid

my favorite tbqh

why are french people so rude?

The italian people here claimed that Spain sends the migrant boats back unlike italy(they literally pick them up in libyan waters) so they're barely impacted by the migrants

>Spain was pretty homogenous
its filled to the brim with sudacas and north africans you tard

damn...

um wow thats kinda rude
met a few sudacas but no north africans desu
arr rook same anyways

>all this spain talk

CHI

im not a francophone and what i said isnt rude

It's actually not

CA

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

NO

Wheres that canadian who posts the retarded apu in every thrad

>I'm not a francophone
>Québec

Babaeolelelele

*blocks your path*
thanks

I hope you brushed your teeth this morning

NEED a darkie gf(but not too dark)

The parents are not being fair again.

I just woke up, get off my back bitch damn!

gross. nonwhite

what happened?

about 10% of quebec is anglophone, and that includes 1/3 of montreal.

>Pre-footkraut /cum/

Taylor, Emma, Emily

>Post-footkraut /cum/

slants, yellows, mongoloids

Can we finally admit that Footkraut is a cum-hero?

miscegenation is wrong my dood.

t. francophone

ill meet a girl you'll see mr. frog

the ideal gf

the faggots here only worship slants because they're beta males intimidated by white women

Gotta pay $500 a month to live with these cunts soon

where do you live? they just want you to move out, thats really pricey considering they probably own where you live

theres room for everyone