ITT: Characters that were unintentionally the most badass of their series

ITT: Characters that were unintentionally the most badass of their series

Once they got him on those antidepressants he got over that 20 years of mind-prison like a goddamn champ. I want whatever shit he's on.

It's pot. Bashir just gave him pot.

Oh shit wrong pic. Oh well. It's been real guys. See you when I reset my IP.

Thanks for ruining the thread.

No problem.

I also have Ezri too if that is more your thing.

go to tumblr with this shit pls

Fuck off faggot, I'm sure there are a dozen other trek threads in the catalog, let him keep posting.

What do you guys want?

>faggot
right, this is totally not gay shit

I've got the entire jadzia nude set but I got banned last time i posted them

Post them you double faggot.

You posted 1/3 and 2/3

You should have 3/3

seconds before i post it

I useta fap to Terry Farrell sometimes and I never saw this pic

Such kissable lips.
Something about tall women is both exotic and intimidating.
I fucked a tall slut once, she barely made any noise. Felt sort of emasculated shortly after.

>tfw want to watch Becker but no reruns on

I used to have the webm of that scene WITH sound. Very hot scene but no nudes. Nicole was a cherub in her youth, fucking juicy as ever.
Definitely different from her short haired cute and confused character on DS9.

Is it even worth watching? Or is it just a bunch of laugh tracks and formula jokes?

Pic relatd is Ted Danson in TNG

Sorry about the gay stuff.

Apology accepted.
But it is my fault for protesting I would filter you and never doing it despite 4chanx

So it was announced that there are now three main cast who are Klingons in Star Trek Dickovery.

Will they remain canonically correct by removing their cranial ridges or will that be explained later as one of the augment tribes?

I have low expectations for the show in general. I'm sure they'll fuck it up somehow

>It's a O'Brien literally leaves the station for a few hours and everything starts falling to shit episode

O'Brien is the best Trek engineer, by a huge margin.

>best Trek engineer
>doesn't even have a pip or official engineering rank
>he does it for free

/ourmick/

>Is it even worth watching? Or is it just a bunch of laugh tracks and formula jokes?
It's pretty much the latter, but the characters are very likable, and it's pretty comfy.
And Terry Farrell.

Has there ever been a Star Trek episode where someone was pooping during a specific scene? Or that poop was brought up at all?

Nothing is coming to mind so it must be that I'm tired or it never happened.

>it's a being put on trial and almost executed to discredit the entire federation is more appealing than being left alone with your wife episode

people don't poop in the future