Saint West Hospitalized

Is it bad that a part of me wants baby Ye to die so Kanye can make some super sad music? I loved 808s and would love a Kanye album with that feel to be made with better production values.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes it's bad

Yes kys

No, death is a natural process and should be celebrated not shunned.

hahahaha

MADE 30 BANDS IN 30 MINUTES

Saint is baby Ye, I ain't worried 'bout him.

Dude tf did the kid ever do to you jesus fucking christ the state of this board.
Also, just because he came up with something like 808s once doesn't mean that he can do it again, so why even use the kid as a sacrificial lamb for a *possibility* to get an album like 808s?
You think Kanye will give a shit about music in that scenario?
I'm pretty sure his kids are the only thing stopping him from blowing his brains out at this point.

Kim K IS the two year old child

>Is it bad that a part of me wants baby Ye to die so Kanye can make some super sad music?
How could you be so heartless?
Anyway, if baby Ye dies Kanye's more likely to an hero than anything. I am hoping that this is why we didn't get anything on New Year's Eve though and he'll actually surprise release something when his kid's a bit better.

>wants baby Ye to die so Kanye can make some super sad music
you are a sick person

Music is art and an artist will always create art in order to express/ work through emotions. Kanye made 808s after his mother died and his fiance divorced him, there is no doubt in my mind that if he loses a child, he will release his darkest music yet.

who tf even needs more sad music.
What is there to even complain about differently at this point on a new album.Go listen to Only One, but pretend its about his baby dying. there you go.

How hard is it to keep your fucking child warm?

seekekk

Is it bad that you want a baby to die? I would say yes, it is.

Put the baby in a sarcophagus

Kill yourself

*part of me

fuck kim in the assholegaphagus

choa enjoys anal

MODS

UH

HUAH

YEA

>Kanye made 808s after his mother died and his fiance divorced him
Kanye had the chance of spending waaaaaaay more time with his mother and fiance than with his two year old son ffs. I'm not saying that it was easy for him, but hey, at least he made a lot of memories with the two, you know, an actual relationship.
This is a kid we're talking about, a fucking child that never did anything wrong.
Besides, as Kanye fans in 2018, we should be more concerned with his well-being than muh darkest music yet.
You're pathetic as fuck, even if this is b8.

fucking add some reverb and icey synths
presto, dark music.
its fuckin nothing

...anyone else think Yeezy might have been cucked?

Nori is definitely his because she looks a lot like him but I'm not too sure about Saint

Kim is deff a mentally fucked slut
its only a matter of time..

Nah brah, the new Mount Eerie album was the bomb. Grieving artists are where its at man. The Downward Spiral, 808s, Van Goh, the list goes on.

are (((they))) reprogramming saint like they did kanye?

Praying that this is the year Saint drops his first official album

FORE I COUNT IT I DONE DAMN NEAR SPENT IT

>Marrying a woman who is on tape getting fucked and sucking another mans cock

OH NO NO NOAHAHAHAHAHAA

>wanting a child to die so kanye remakes one of his weakest albums

wasn't there a countdown or something going down on the good music website? wheres the new pusha t album?

PUT A BRICK ON YA IN SOME RICK OWENS

So it's a good thing if the kid dies so you can get some sort of super dark album that you can jerk off to with your hipster clique for a few weeks before moving on to the next "dark" and "emotional" album of the month?

exactlee
he has XXXTentacion for that anyway

Yes, that’s fucked

X the newest Good Music signee
King of the Dead ft. Saint West

FLOW SICK NIGGA, CALL IT PNEUMONIA, I'M ON YA

If Saint dies then Kanye will just blow his brains out.

noooo
fuckin horrible

all these normies are ridiculous, really shows the state of this board. If the child dies Kanye will make the greatest album of our time

>Is it bad that a part of me wants baby Ye to die
Yes that is fucking horrible you disgusting human being.

thank you

Please stop. I'm slowly descending into madness because of this board.

If someone said this on the street I'd certainly punch him in the liver BUT right now I chuckled out lowdly just reading the comments. I am becoming a monster.

Yeah sure you would pussy

ok
reeddit is more up to yr speed

>tries to be nice to trump in order to ease the tension in 'murica
>trumps just uses him as a the token black cuck to prove he's not racist for few days
>didn't even let him play on his ceremony because kanye is anti-american
>ends up with a mental breakdown as a result
JUST

I also hope that mongrel abomination dies

>wanting someone’s kid to die so you can have another album from the shittiest genre there is
rapcucks, everybody

This, i want the little shit to die just because he's a hideous ape. Look at fucking ugly he is

OLD NIGGA CAME IN THIS BITCH WITH A NEW GUN

I’m preparing the bid for my company to get the product placement in Kim’s ig post about the baby’s death, could be the greatest ad spot ever in company history

based op showing who's a normie newfag and who's not
you just know there's gonna be some limited edition black yeezys in saint's honor

he'll be fine.

Wasn't his meltdown before he met Trump but after he said he would have voted for him?

IN THE NIGHT I HEAR HIM COUGH
COLDEST STORY EVER KNOWN
SOMEWHERE FAR ALONG THIS ROOM, HE LOST HIS SOUL FROM A WOMAN SO HEARTLESS
HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS KIM

>being a moralfag

no but because kanye is garbage and we need to keep him from spreading any further

can there be a celebrity gossip board? this has nothihng to do with music, who even follows this shit?

Steal your mind user, they are not like you and I.

youtube.com/watch?v=VTm_6nUCKKE

@77201490
bait this obvious doesn’t even deserve a (You)

keep in mind most of the rapfags on here are underage or just have a childish mindset

wowe

lmao people starting to hate yeezys right before saint dies
kim planned this

>based op showing who’s an underaged& newfag

ftfy

You know the story is coming out after he was hospitalized. He was in the hospital for three days but he is out now.