Have you considered why actually Putin supports Trump?

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/06/donald-trump-russia-putin-213956

Maybe it has something to do with the potential of a sudden burst of US isolationism to seriously fuck up the united front laid out against them?

Have you considered Putin is more scared of Hillary (which explains the rumored threats he'll leak her emails, and Russian govt broadcasts praising Trump and demonizing Hillary) than Trump and thus is just giving the impression he'd work better with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>politico

i don't give a shit whatever makes us pull out of yurope. that shithole isnt worth saving

Scared of Hillary for what? Saber rattling? It's time we stopped acting like dicks to the nations capable of fully engaging the global economy and stopped subsidizing those who can't. Or in China's case can and we still subsidize.

ofc he's scared of Hillary she will literally cause WW3

She had no problem fucking up Libya and Syria, will cause WW3 if ordered

I would fucking live to detente w Russia and have better relations with them.

hidf pls go

Have you guys, OP, considered that we think you guys are traitors?

You guys aren't doing anything in Europe though.

If you think that Russia doesn't invade europe just because you have bases around you are severely deluded

then again, that's a given considered you're american.

because he's a moron, i mean Trump
Russia and USA have radically different interest and will never be ally

i would definetly vote Trump if i could

>Usually, though, Kremlin TV’s Clinton coverage is about how she hates Russia and is a reckless warmonger. A particular obsession is Clinton’s joyous reaction to the news of Qaddafi’s death—“We came, we saw, he died”—probably because the manner of Qaddafi’s death is said to have deeply unnerved Putin, his old ally. Kremlin TV places the blame for what happened in Libya squarely and exclusively on Clinton’s shoulders and, as one news program put it, “The role of the Clinton family and of Hillary in particular in the American wars of the last couple decades is hard to overstate.”

Or maybe it's the fact that he's the only candidate NOT actively trying to start World War III

>implying I'm not excited af to see if Wikileaks dumps something capable of deflating her election chances or not

>tfw

Yes, it's actually quite obvious and I don't need Hillary loving morons to tell me what they want me to think.

It's because Trump is the only nominee from both parties that doesn't want a war with Russia.

Fairly simple concept.

Hillary will start wars all over the fucking place, her record proves this.

>Russia and USA have radically different interest

We've literally never once been at war with each other.

See JDIF thread.

Ya sure op, lets go to war with Russia to expand the central banks of the Rothschilds.

thanks jew, ur thread sucks btw.
Bring up how Hillary let Russia get emails and state secrets off her servers....

>politico.com

worst thread, leftist propaganda citation too.

(((JDIF))) thread.

>Hey why do you guys think that Putin isn't endorsing the woman who will continue US sanctions?

you've literally been on Proxy war since WW2.
the only reason you don't go frontal is because both of you have enough nukes to blow the whole solar system

>Have you considered that everyone will be on their own now and have to stop using you as a crutch

That's exactly what I want.
This world has been coddled into complacency and apathy.

>yes yes go to war with Russia and start a global conflict :^) put your manufacturing sectors on military production so only those with a financial stake in the war will profit.

Literally no good can come with escalating a conflict with Russia.

Maybe it has to do with Hillary saying she would enact no fly zones in areas that Russia is already in, and that they would just shoot down the Russian planes and start ww3.

or maybe its because Hilary would funnel more money to the middle east and escalate the existing proxy war going on right now

Have you considered I don't give a fuck about countries not called the United States of America?

Let Russia have their fun while we sort shit out here, the Yuropoors are just ungrateful shits anyway. They will either nut up themselves, which is good, or they will cry bitch tears when the US ignores them for taking it for granted so long. Either way I don't care.

Europe can fend for itself. Fuck them. They've been so ungrateful for decades that they deserve to be assfucked by Russia. They want to act all tough with their EU? Yeah, let's see how long they last without us.

Why would russia invade europe?

You really think I'm going to read all that shit? Summarize his arguments or get out.

The US and Russia enjoyed a civil relationship when Bush was in charge. We sometimes butted heads and sometimes had opposing interests but the two countries were much more civil.
Things have been not so good between the two countries since Obama has been in charge.

Hillary is looking to be Obama: The Expansion Pack so I can understand why Putin may favor anyone that isn't her.

I see Russia as just another country and I can't decide if Putin is a good guy or a bad guy, but I can easily see why he may prefer Trump over Hillary.

I believe this to be true, we will always have many conflicting interests with Russia. I do believe that there is a more civil way to deal with these conflicts than the way Obama has done things, though.

lmao
try actually reading Trump's policies sometime, you'd look a lot less retarded
>HURR TRUMP IS TAKIN US OUT OF YUROP HELL YEAH
as somebody from a country that would be directly effected by that, I've done actually reading on it and it's fucking bullshit. He wants to make Germany and Japan cough up more money and develop their militaries. That's it. He's not taking you out of NATO, he's not "pulling out of yurop". It's hilarious watching the Americans on here spread that meme amongst themselves because all it proves it that most of you are just as braindead as Bernie supporters.

Putin supports Trump, because Trump will mess up the US so bad that Putin will be able to take the country's control very fast, wich will allow him to totally control the world.
Most of US Putin's supporters are the most anti-american posters on that board.
They want America's demise, and they are ready to turn their country in a living hell.

or maybe its because putin wants someone to lift sanctions so they can have a ruble worth something, and the tradeoff is helping in Syria

fuck off nigger

Obama said during the 2012 campaign that he would have "reset button" with Russia. That proved to be a fucking disaster. Obama is a mess. Obama a waste. Obama is a big, fat mistake.

>goes on politics board
>can't/won't read news articles
well fuck off then, nobody here is required to spoonfeed you because you're illiterate.

>the only reason you don't go frontal is because both of you have enough nukes to blow the whole solar system

I don't think you realize just how big the solar system is.

dunno man i wish it would, but i think that as long as there is oil in the ME war will be raging there.

Putin supports Trump because Putin's enemy was never the American people, it was always the globalist kikes that use America as a front for their power scheme. Trump and Putin have a common enemy.

Have you considered Putin maybe just wants a friend again and someone he can work with reasonably?

Shut the fuck up, shills.

Anyone with half a brain can listen to what Putin says and why he supports Trump.
He doesn't like that America is invading other countries and constantly breathing down Russia's neck, when Russia isn't doing anything.

All this fear mongering over Russia doesn't make any sense. Putin going crazy and deciding to invade all of Europe is about as likely as Merkel deciding to blow up the Moon.

>Putin supports Trump, because Trump will mess up the US so bad that Putin will be able to take the country's control very fast, wich will allow him to totally control the world.

Deadshits who watch John Oliver actually believe this.

If Putin was to pick between Clinton, a maniacal warmongering political prostitute and Trump, a relatively benign, bombastic guy who doesn't like China (a main competitor of Russia), the choice is pretty clear.

that was an image obviously.
i think Hillary is way more of a thread to Putin than Obama, she hates him and said so many times.
i think if she become potus she'll spend most of her time fucking his shit up.

>projecting your anti-semitism onto a guy with a Jewish daughter
>"BUT IT'S JUST A COVER, DUUUDE"

>Russia invade europe

Your brain is turning into spaghetti, Mario.

The cold war has been over for 25 years.

>Hillary will be Obama 2.0 when it comes to US-Russia relations
>Trump wants to restore a good relationship

Of fucking course Putin wants Trump.

Have you been asleep for the past 8 years?

Have you considered I don't care? We don't need to oppose Russia anymore. The "Communists" trying to destroy us are here, on our soil, not in Russia. We need some time to forget the rest of the world's problems and fix our own.

I think it's not unreasonable for you to think that. History suggests that you're correct in that belief.

These things were happening before Obama was in power though, and the two powers of the US and Russia made more of an effort to sidestep each other.
Obama has been more confrontational and has attempted to sandbag Russia more than those that came before him (Obama has shown time and time again that he cannot compromise and has no patience with people who do not do what he wants them to do) and it has led to increased tensions between the two powers.
I remember being nervous for a few days over Syria because it was looking like Obama might just be crazy enough to go to war with Russia over it, that never would have happened before.

Conflicts of interest between Russia and the US are inevitable, but because Russia is strong and because they have an aggressive nuclear doctrine, they need to be dealt with carefully and the countries need to not be giving the other the middle finger at all times.
Hillary was a part of the Obama administration (which has given Russia the middle finger the entire time it's been in power) and Hillary has a long history of giving Russia the middle finger before that. It's easy to see why Putin prefers Trump to her.

> $0.25 has been deposited by (((Correct the Record)))

Don't give a shit about Putin tbqh, if he wants to take back Eastern Yurop then let him have it, that entire continent is full of fags anyways.

>why would Russia support Trump who is the only candidate that wants to remove radical islam and not endorse it like Hillary did during her whole career?
Hello Plebbit, it's time to go back.

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums

dain bramaged paris victum

daily reminder to Sup Forums that these people must be treated with compassion

I think you're attributing way too much foresight to mad dogs. Putin's just gay for Trump. Nothing sinister to it.

they crave for betrayal
they crave for the world's destruction, they are mentally diseased individuals

...isn't it JIDF? And I'm just going to lead by demanding higher quality paranoia and conspiracy theories.

I honestly think you're retarded. Why do we let the retarded on the internet without a tard wrangler for everyone's safety?

Ban unattended assault tards now

>implying Russia is in any position to invade anybody today

straya, you're a useless person and you're a dead shit who is a psychotic paranoiac, thus an evil man
please have the decency to terminate your pathetic life

Why do you want a war against Russia?
What have they done that warrants it?

Don't cut yourself on that edge, Mohammed

because russia wants to join the western world but because of their russian ego the first step has to come from them

Ok then, I'll just call them globalists instead of globalist kikes. I'm still 100% correct. Calling someone a kike doesn't mean they are jewish. There are plenty of kikes fucking shit for this world that aren't jewish. Kind of like referring to a degenerate blonde chick that sleeps around as a nigger. She is one at heart. Every globalist is a kike at heart.

This is why we need to ban unattended assault tards immediately!

Why will we not do this when unattended assault tards kill thousands of threads a week?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

using chan talk won't save your mentally diseased ass
please kill yourself
before you attacked me I was just giving an opinion about Us Trump supporters
I seriously think that you're insane
once again please kill yourself, begore you start taking on people IRL
another thing: terrorists support Trump too, Ahmed, so please kill yourself Ahmed

1 post by this ID

In all seriousness I think it's because he thinks Trump will drop the sanctions and stop fucking around with Russia's interests so much. And if the US does that then the UN and NATO will. Some of the posturing going on by the military is fucking scary.

Reduce/remove the sanctions and stop antagonising russia so much and I'm sure they won't seem anywhere near as fucking hostile.

Most of the things I've read hint that Russia is scared more than anything, and both flexing their muscles and shoring up their borders because of it. They hate seeing all these coalitions (UN, NATO) dicking around in their affairs while holding a massive sword over Russia's head with the words 'just fucking try it, mate' engraved on the hilt.

Russia has no intentions of inventing Europe, because they know WW3 would come with it and I don't think Putin wants WW3. Nothing wrong with isolationism , this isn't the cold war

Putin wants to keep his mediterranean port in Syria -> he cooperates with Assad.
Trump would start his presidential work first only in American politics and economy, not in global things. So Putin has enough time to rule his shit in Syria before Trump starts caring about this...

I wish americans would vote for hilary.

If it's a link to a single news site (or a handful of news sites from the same place), it's pretty obvious regardless.

But, hell, it starts a conversation, so who cares.

whys that

Have you considered the geopolitical forces the US has been part of for the past 70 years require Russia becomes powerless and dead?

Have you considered that since Trump doesn't want that shit, Putin might be partial to him?

Agreed. I don't think they do want it either, they just want to do their own thing (which has bugger all effects on most other countries). But with all the political and military bullshit that has been happening (Ukraine, Syria, these new military exercises etc) I think Russia has felt forced to act threatening/bluntly.

wtf are you on, I've been responding to the interesting comments. Also I was too lazy to use archive, ffs don't you have adblock?

>whys that
That would lead to war at some point.

Have you considered that we know these things and that Putin is right?

I want out of the globalist web of war and lost sovereignty. Russia should be free to be Russia just as we should be free to be us. And right now Americans are sick of the world and want to withdraw some. Let Russia spend a decade and a half fighting Muslim garbage. Good luck to them. What do we get out of it anyway? The cucks will tell you something about "garble garble GROWTH babble babble ALLIANCES" but it's all horseshit. I'm not going to die for Poland. I'm just not. I never got to see a leader I ever voted for sit down with the Poles and the fucking Turks and negotiate an alliance that was beneficial to me, have you? No, that shit happened before either of us were ever born, by some past cucks.

Stop being a faggot and letting these internationalist con artists fool you with their smoke and mirrors.

but wouldnt that be costly for your country?

>but wouldnt that be costly for your country?
Implying you guys would dare to ignite an open conflict.

Russia will go to war with the USA if Hillary is elected, Putin already said it's inevitable because of her policies.

We want Russia as an ally, our EU "allies" are dead fucking weight turning into dead fucking meat.

Wake up this shill game isn't going to work, we're done talking and getting chided for having "NO NUANCE."

it really depends on the circumstances surrounding it.

have you considered the possibility that OP is a paid hillary shill?

Prove putin supports trump.

The US navy was cruisin' a few miles off the Russian coast a few months ago. Russia sent some jets to check it out and the whole world scolded Putin. Saying it was an act of aggression.

Mother fucker, imagine if Russia's fleet was cruisin' off the coast of California. We would be doing the same shit.