What happens here?

What happens here?

France controls them like puppets, they even based their legal system on French civil law

They're closely related to Western Sudanese, and honestly they're better than retarded S*danese

Random French colony, don't go there

why do women like chad?

Impoverished shithole, even by African standards

The whole country is completely and utterly doomed due to desertification. Within a few decades, there will literally not be any agriculture whatsoever left (just like Sudan).

Why did you kill the man who wanted to topple the Islamists here, foreign security agencies analyzed his death and concluded that France conducted precision strikes through Chadian intermediation

Sudan is projected to be uninhabitable by 2070, dumb neolithic ancestors couldn't figure out that Sahara = not many opportunities

Andorra without th fancy cow heraldic

Okay this was unnecessarily accusatory, but word on the street is that certain officials here sell France uranium/gold

>Sudan is projected to be uninhabitable by 2070
And yet, by then there'll be something crazy like 80 million people in Sudan. What a fun ride that'll be.

What about yourself, how are you preparing for your local doomsday? If you're wealthier than average (I assume you are, since you're posting in very good English on 4chinz), then are you stockpiling food?

>then are you stockpiling food?
Yes, currently through my stomach

But its worse, me and my brothers talked with my mother and we've come to the conclusion that his country will have a massive economic collapse in 2-3 years, utter lawlessness will be prevalent, situation will become untenable. So we need to emigrate.

Essentially what happens in Darfur will happen everywhere deemed safe, even hungry intelligence operatives are gutting people and selling their organs

>Why did you kill the man who wanted to topple the Islamists here
Who?

gypsies, dracula

I wish you the best of luck, Sudanbro

Some guy named Khalil, de facto leader of the opposition party, surprised the establishment here and was on the verge of a coup

Same to you bro

Seems that desertification is going to be a big problem for many countries.

Emigrate to Nigeria or Botswana or something, for the love of god please don't come to the west.

Yeah, for Europe too when hundreds of millions of refugees come knocking

>Sudan is projected to be uninhabitable by 2070
dont come here, go to China

Always wonder what goes through your thick skulls when you think anybody will listen to your pleas

when will you lead the Sudanese genocide?
>tfw no giant autistic doctor cult leader bf

A large black muslim man will come to Europe or America and bring his entire family. He's wealthy enough to immediately begin building a a mosque that rivals the one in Mecca.
And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

All bants aside, I really wonder why Sudanbro hasn't left a long time ago. Sudan is beyond hope, both politically and environmentally.

He's mentally ill.

Can't be easy to migrate to a completely different culture when you have anxiety and asberger.

I need emigrate to the Mecca of Medicine though, the US, though. Eventually I will arrive at a position there that allows me to come back and revamp the neurology system (really easy in this community)

I need to fulfill my potential - I am not memeing or being narcissistic, I spent a few months in a neurology clinic and I have corrected the diagnoses of the premier neurosurgeons and head of the Sudanese neurology and neuroscience communities - autism has its mnemonic benefits

Thanks for trying to raise my spirits sweetheart

Its funny that you all think I am black and muslim, I am actually brown (even Egyptians at airports can't tell the difference) and I am athiestic, although my family is getting suspicious because of my lack of observation

True

I picture you as a space-black nilo-saharan tribeseman guy is this inaccurate?

Yes, even Egyptians can't tell I am Sudanese, my family were (relatively) recent Jordanian immigrants who are getting progressively blacked

Its weird hearing the 'Egyptian' insults here, even the other day some guy I was selling phones to completely changed his manner when he saw my I.D.

aren't you cuming to London :(

Why? It'll just reinforce the stereotypes here and aggravate Sup Forums friends, plus I barely leave my house, so I might not immigrate anywhere. London would be beautiful though

>pol friends
i thought you hated those niggers or is this sudanons brother talking?
desu i remember you saying you were gonna apply to ICL

I applied to the Royal College part 3 (final) examination but I was not given a seat because I applied too early in my eligibility period and the limited spots

I was going to take the examination in December and apply for a good salary in Saudia or the UAE but the plan obviously failed, now I am going to focus on getting a job next week and figure out what I am going to do

>i thought you hated those niggers
There's still a level of respect and camaraderie I imagine

Chad nationalism

I met a girl like this. Then she fucked an alpha chad and threw all her weeb shit into the trash