Why are there lots of girls from this country doing sex-cam?

> Enter Chaturbate at night
> Check vids
> Most of girls are from Colombia

What's their secret behind this? How Colombia managed to become a lider in cyber-sex? Is it morenas' power?

anime

Because some of them are HOT AS FUCK SENPAI

it is our mission to spread sluts and crime to the world

Idk2bhfam

>mfw Colombians are rapidly becoming one of the biggest immigrant communities where I live (Quebec)
>mfw all these Colombian grills

what about romania?

webcams /laptops are dirt cheap here m8 and internet monies lets you be a neet. everyone wants to be a neet even if that means whoring yourself out. I've actually thought about materbating on cam but have never done it. i'm too shy

do they cause trouble or are they skilled immigrants?

Are you a grill

>do they cause trouble
I'm guessing their crime rate and dropout rates are probably higher than average (as is the case with most immigrants except East Asians), but you pretty much never hear about Colombians being particularly problematic, unlike Haitians and Central Americans. Nowadays, it's fairly difficult to immigrate here if you don't have higher education in your home country (unless you already have family here, which is why we keep getting countless amounts of Haitians) and if you don't speak some French, so obviously the Colombians who get accepted here are part of the more educated population in Colombia. In my personal experience they integrate well, but maybe some other people would disagree with me.

Nope. I wouldn't get that many views with my average willy

>Is it morenas' power?
Probably. Colombians girls are hot and there's lot of them(after all, Colombia's big country), so obviously they are going to be prominent in these sites
Colombians are the most educated and wealthy inmigrants in the US, i suppose that wouldn't change in Canada

Good lad :^)

Latinas calientes

Colombia is thot: the country

Nice job you did there, Spain.

>chaturbate

Off yourself LMAOOO

Thanks Colombia

I was wondering the same. They also all seem to have lose assholes most of the colombian cam girls can fist their asshole.

There are a lot of girls from Venezuela too

It's the same m8. When you talk about us your talking about them by proxy

Yes, I also noticed it. Yesterday I watch 4 girls doing Lesbian 7/10. Most of them do this for $ because of Venezuelan crisis

And it seems that anal sex is pretty common over there. First time i fucked a stranger was a colombian girl who loved anal