twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rocky III
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla
Point Break
Days of Thunder

Nymphomaniac by Larns Von Teetertotter

>"Perhaps I am a dog. Woof woof." - Jean-Luc Godard

The Cuckold

hmm yes his shoehorned musing on why can't he, lvt, say racial slurs was pure intellectualism, as was the ten other boring not even rants he shoved in there, as was the part where charlotte gainsbourg was pissed on in an ally movie's ok

I actually agreed with most of the shoehorned political rants, but man, were they poorly written. I also hated the fact that von Trier decided to turn Seligman into a rapist at the end but I suppose it fits the gloom and cynicism of the narrative. Still the best of the Depression trilogy after the tepid Antichrist and absolutely overrated, pretentious shitfest that was Melancholia. He should earn an award for somehow making Kirsten Dunst unlikable though.

Anyway, here's my pick, OP.

Problem child 2

is this movie worth watching without 3D? it never played in my shithole of a city so I've never had a chance to see it.

Is Seventh Seal a film for intellijent people?

Yes, thoughtful people at least, as is the rest of Bergman's oeuvre.

it's for serious people...
intellect is secondary

Of the top of my head:
బండాక్ సెయింట్స్
የአሜሪካ ታሪክ X
फाइट क्लब
ધ ડાર્ક નાઇટ
ಇನ್ಸೆಪ್ಷನ್

P̧͌͆̏ͯͨͭ̈́̌ͣ̅͊ͣ̂͊ͧ͘͡͞҉͖͈̺̟̱͇͚̲̗̗̮̙̭̩̠̻ṙ̸̡̟̞͙̫̙̞̼̺̱̣̠̪̙͇̫̪̣́̑ͬ̌ͧ́͟͟ͅo̡̧͚̪̘̹̜̣̜̦͓͈̲̝̖͔̣̥͚͓ͭ̍̅̈́͒̍ͭ̇͆̆́ͧͬ͊ͭͫ̍b̴̶̧̟̦͉̥͓̱̱͚̩̞̺̳͇̺͇̟̥͗̐̈͒̉͂̚̕͝l̷̫̺̦̪̥̞͚̫̝̹̳͉͖̰͔̯̗̝ͧͩͭ̃̍͆͊̋ͬ͞ͅḛ̢̠̣̹̣̱͍͈͍̙̘̻ͭ̑͊̅̓̽͋̓̄ͭ̋̂̓ͮ͞ͅm̛͕̖̫̯̩̮͉̪̱̠͖̫̺̞ͬ͐ͧ̓̉̍̓̀ͩͦ͊̓̒ͣ̄͋̂͂̀ ̸͓̰͈̥̂ͤ̊͒̊̂͂̌̊ͬͪ̔̒̃͋̀͜c̵̦̦̦̞̣̭͇͓̠̲̬̱̯̘̮̖̬̮̋̆͊͒̅̄ͧ̀̕͜͡h́ͯ̐̅̅ͧͪͮ͊̀́̒̒͒́̑́͝͏̡̧̩̟͇̫̥̪̦̻̻͈ͅi͗̾̀̃̏̽͒̌͊̑ͩ̉̃ͭ̕҉͏̢̘̭͚̩̱̻̜͎ͅl̸̷̢̛̟͎͍͙͖̠̘ͭͭͪ̎ͮ̇̑̌͒d̶̢̛͖̱̱̖̪̫̮͚͉͔̰̟͌ͨ̇̈ͮ̈́ͬ̿ͫ̃ͯ̊̆̈́̎͂͟͜ ́͐ͭ͛ͨ͊̌̉͋̽̊̒̐̆̈̅̈́̉҉̵͇̳͇͖͚̦̠͝͡T̶͖̹̺̘̪̟̯̈́ͭͩ̈́̄́͠ṑ̡̼̜͍̖͎̿ͩ̾̐͜o̵̧̢̠̭͇̟̜̗̲̜̦͎͈̎̉̑̃̔̃:̵̷̧̤̻͚̗̪͎̺̗̯̰̰̪̑̅ͨͫ̂͋̍̋̓̔͠ ̷̘̭̥͈̙̖͖̬͎ͦ̑̆͆̂͑͒̽͛͊ͦͣ͌ͤ́̚͜͡M̵̨̢̨͉̮͖͎̤̹̦͐̏͑ͬͦͪ̊̇̃͜aͨ̏̑̔̾ͦͯ̓ͤͮ̕҉͕͓̯̞̥̹͉̘͙͙̣n̴̷̖̰̺̤͚͇̈́̓̍̄͑̉̊ͬ͌̿̑̑̆͗̿ͮ͆͝͞y͖̯̣̣̙̹͕̘̥ͨͮͮ͐ͬ̍ͩ͑͋̓͂̋͋̃̒̀́͡͞ ̸̥͚̬͈̞̭͎̥̠̓̾̂ͫ̀͞P̊͛̓̉̑̾҉͈̬̰̣͓̣̀r̢̩͉̘̦̦̪̦͙̪̱͉͉͉̼͇̳̼̖̉̌ͦ̅ͫ̌̇͌̃̃ͧ̔̀ô̸̜̼̺̹͇̺̜͚̟̲͕̖͔͙͇͍̯͇͍̂̀͂̏̐͂͘bͬ͛̃͌̀͏͏̘͍͇͓͚̫̤̲̖͉͇͉̙̝̠̦ͅl̶̴̪̼̭̫̯̪̻̫̱̦̻͎̬͙͎̓ͤ̐͊ͮ͒̾͑̍ͤ͐̀̚e̸͈̦̲̱͍̟͓͈̼̜̻̙̻̭̬͓͚̼̐̑̿̐͌͝͠m̸̢̮̳̥͔͙͍̠͔̣͓̬̤͇̗̥̘̊͗́ͤͮͅs̢͇̼̠̳̝͔̞̗͈̟̞̟̤̔ͧ̓̒̚͢ͅ is my fav.

Goddardfags are the most annoying people on the planet
face it, he is a hack filmmaker

same fag

The Conversation
Synecdoche, New York
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Upstream Color

Կոմիտաս (Ասկարյան, 1988)
ボクサ(寺山修司, 1977)
Al primo soffio di vento (Piavoli, 2002)
వాల్మీకి (దుంగన్, 1945)
Игpoк (Бaтaлoв, 1972)
Galini (Markopoulos, 1958)
香雪海 (費, 1934)
O Desafio (Saraceni, 1966)
ምርት ሦስት ሺህ ዓመት (ገሪማ, 1976)
Ko puca otvorice mu se (Babac, 1965)

yay

(You)

Watch seventh continent son

He said intelligent, not depressed.

Wtfs the difference anymore

Fun fact: I knew that family. Augusto Odone worked at the World Bank with my dad.

DUDE JEWS LMAO

intellectual elite
did your Father sound impressed?

Interstellar

>Films for smart people
that's a perfect example of a film for people who want to appear smart

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Zbp6__uNw

imo, even as a big Godard fan, especially his post-1980 stuff, I'd have to say no

that said, seeing it in 2D is still better than never seeing it all

Nice.

look at this pleb