Should a show set in a post-apocalyptic world where food is hard to find feature obese characters?

Should a show set in a post-apocalyptic world where food is hard to find feature obese characters?

>Josh McDermitt, who plays Eugene on the show, called out these bullies during an interview with Huffington Post. Once the topic of Alanna's handling of the trolls was addressed, McDermitt had some thoughts.

>“People are talking trash about her appearance, and it’s like, screw you. I’m going to bully you into stop bullying. That’s what I feel like we need to do. I don’t know how this is gonna work, but we have to stop bullying each other and calling people out for their appearance. People need to chill the F out with the crap that they’re putting on the internet. It’s very disturbing because we are people, everyone. And I’m not talking about actors. I’m talking about anyone on the internet. I mean, I just read something on CNN the other day where a teenage girl committed suicide who was cyber bullied. This is bullshit. This should never happen.”

How many tumblr girls committed suicide after Negan bullied and fat-shamed Olivia?

>Huffington Post
>CNN
>I’m going to bully you into stop bullying
>we have to stop bullying each other
here we can see mental gymnastic of a true libtard

Why not he's in to the city to a massive mall and get enough stock to last years?

Most good has a long shelf life anyway.

They can bake bread and breed cattle too. Walkers are a bunch of literal non threats, how did the military (and the world get run over by them?)

>eugene is fat
>no one bats an eye
>womyn is fat
>everybody gets furious
really makes me think

does the walking dead have an on going joke amongst the producers to use as many non actor looking faggots as possible whilst trying to pass it off as network television.

>kill off beth in like season 3
>kill off daryls bad ass brother
>kill off shane

>eugene still going strong
>all these fat middle eastern women who all look the same and no one can even remember their names still going strong
>pretty much no good looking characters in the entire show besides rick
>no one looks nor acts like an actor

this show could have been SO much better if they didnt cast all these autistic looking motherfuckers

>muh beth
stopped reading there tbqh

Eugenie is the Sup Forums self insert. Girls are supposed to be eye candy

>All these low-test fags who don't like big titties

>That’s what I feel like we need to do. I don’t know how this is gonna work
Truer words.

>I’m going to bully you into stop bullying.

It's always weird when the Simpsons or South Park makes a crazy joke, then the real world imitates them years later.

>he's a tits guy

You read it all and you know it, cuck.

newsflash they are skinnyfat not obese

AND PROUD

>implying anonymous is as cute as Eugene

say that to my face and see what happens

probably because the producers/director don't give a flying fuck about how the characters look (keeping continuity-appearance wise)

i mean, fuck. how hard is it to keep that shit in check?

I figure this is as good a thread as any

I stopped watching a few episodes into season 5, the one that had the cannibals attack the church but then get completely BTFO

Should I watch all the episodes I missed or skip straight to season 7

All these Negan memes are really drawing me in

>I’m going to bully you into stop bullying.

I'm going to bully then until they die from it.

I want merle back

Negan is only entertaining when he's being dangerous.

He has been boring as shit in every filler episode so far.

He's literally killing the ratings.

Some people are born with fat genetics.

Nah fuck Eugene too

Some people put on weight more easily because of genetics. Almost nobody is genetically fat, it's still almost entirely within your control. It's just easier for some than others.

nope

If we found people who were genetically fat, and never fed them anything, but regularly harvested the lard that spontaneously grows beneath their flesh to use as fuel, we'd solve the global energy crisis.

Do they really not realize that criticism of their appearance is valid when their appearance plays into the show?

is that my qt waifu Tara