Finally found a band that got me out of my "Tool is the best band" delusion

Finally found a band that got me out of my "Tool is the best band" delusion

but they are

Nah this is better

Clutch is probably the best rock band since Zeppelin. Plenty variety within each album, the singer does stuff no one else can on top of writing lyrics that are simultaneously insightful and nonsensical. Top notch rhythm section, and a guitarist that just gets it, affording his outfit infinite supply of memorable riffs and tasteful licks.

Discovering Clutch's catalogue is as rewarding as stumbling on to a genre you never heard of before, because it's so vast; been recording since like 1994 or something like that

I totally agree. I had first actually heard their stuff when I saw them live a few days ago, but I didn't know wtf I was listening to. Now I want to go back and savor that damn concert. You can't beat rock n roll like this. Fallon's growl is some of the best shit I've heard in a long time

Clutch puts on a consistently wonderful love show, and their ticket prices are always reasonable becauseof having so little overhead (they're independent ).

Stage presence is great. At this concert I was more excited for Devin Townsend than Clutch in my shame

Clutch is a great band. Totally unique. Tight as a nun's asshole. With groove. Nice guys, too. They're a local Maryland band for me.

That was my favourite album when I was like 14, hell yeah

Favorite band now senpai
>tfw 24 and just now discovering Clutch

EATING DIRT

JESUS ON THE DASHBOARD

Galaxy five oh oh.

WOKE UP THIS MORNING, PUT ON MY SUNDAY SHOESA

I went to a local record shop and bought a ton of cd's and the owner gave me blast tyranny for free it's a great album probably one of my favorites

EVERYBODY GET THE MESSAGE
BLOOOAAAAAAAAALBLBLBJD

I want every CD these guys have ever made some day

Bang bang bang bang
Vamanos vamanos

Some are better than others, but there's not a lemon in the bunch.

Their first is the most difficult for me to listen to, as it's so harsh, but this rounds the diversity of their catalogue out nicely.

Oasis?