Normies are posting shit like this now

Normies are posting shit like this now

Things are moving fast

Reality is becoming too painful for them to ignore any longer

twitter.com/KLSouth/status/742597375814963201

Trump is 100% guaranteed to win the election and will probably lead the reconquista with Le Pen

yeah normies are starting to get over this pathetic rigmarole
now all they have to do is show agitation in the ballot boxes and shit gets back on track

Even faggots are coming over

And just think, some of you doubted the Trumpster

no, they aren't.
>DELETEYOURACCOUNT
and
>IT WAS RIGHT WING WHITE HET CIS MALES THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ORLANDO

are what's trending. it's over. we lost. i'm kinda glad i'll live to see those normies be betrayed by their own movement but also sad that its the end of western civilization.

we won't venture to the stars. we won't have robo waifus. the most advanced piece of tech in the next century will be a slingshot

Owen "Cuck" Jones showed cracks beginning to form when we stormed out of that interview, normies want Islam and 3rd world enrichment and "diversity" yet they still want women to be able to wear whatever they want, female empowerment, gay/lesbian/BBQ rights and whatnot - Its one of the other and Islam is more dominant and more patriarchal and more self-sustaining and these cucks are going to get BTFO time and time again until they wake up and realize its one or the other.

Requesting someone post that "The Encounter" image

feels good, doesn't it?

muzzies thinking whites wills stay in europe when they flood it

>Women get exactly what they asked for

conflicted emotions but an obvious problem that can't be allowed.

Quit being a defeatist, faggot.
Twitter is controlled by (((leftists))). These aren't normies anymore.
We're fighting back, so strap the fuck in.

>not wanting to rape white women
What are you? Fucking gay?

Rape increases the chance of fertility

Guys. Something is happening.

I just went over to reddit to see if the rumors are true and wtf.

The entire site is nothing but trump spam. millions of people from all over the world see nothing but 100% trump posts.
Literally every single post is about trump.

>we're fighting back
>continues to only post shit on the Internet
This is why Muslims will win in the end

Let them.

Any non cucked Europeans should fall back to Australia and man the walls.

The next few decades are going to be bumpy.

dude no one cares about twitter anymore, more people care about facebook, and Trump is wicked popular on there

Happens every time, but after the shock and the anger subsides people become reasonable again.
Enjoy it while it lasts

Also;

We already have a few hundred thousand Seff Afrikans here who had to jump ship too.

Lots of Jewish ones though. Then again, they seem to be even more rabidly anti-Islam and right wing than the regular Seff Afrikans.

Trump is going to fail and become more of an embarrassment

I'm going to be keking reading the shit on here come Nov 21st (I think)

More like we are so advanced we can fight from our living room while they are desperate enough to blow themselves up. Once we get up and actually retaliate there will be nothing left of Islam

He stormed out then blamed what happened on racists and xenophobes turning it into a muslim issue and redouble his support for muslims.

So no.

Anyone from europe that leaves when shit kicks is a traitor and is just as bad as them rapefugees.

Sure thing Billy, fucking kek

This is the digital theater, faggot. It's an information war between the left and the right and it's finally entering full swing.

I agree.

So how's Rhodesia doing?

>the digital front
My
Fucking
Sides

A few days from now people will be back to their sensible selves.
Right wing paranoia can only last so long.

slightly better than Haiti

>months of news stories about jewbook and twitter manipulating trend algorithms for leftist causes
>"what's trending"

>Niggers eating dirt

I could not think of a better outcome.

CITE THE QURAN TO THESE UNEDUCATED LIBERALS

It's the only way to break them.

Well since London fell to muslims, they have now banned bikinis in public spaces.

Three more weeks of ramadan to go tho.

Why would you even wear a bikini in London?

The same le pen that denounced trump as an islamophobe? Fuck them they can fight their own war

Mental note:
Make Europe rape tour after Muslims enslave white girls. Should be ready by 2018.

thats really all the jews in Australia have going for them, pure hatred of muslims.

fuck off this there is something in the air.

This time will be different. Things are aligning.

All roads lead to Rome and I can now clearly see where this is going.

The MSM needs to be burned down. They have now lost control of the narrative.

More and more normies are taking the redpill. They are seeing that tolerance will destroy us.

wow, I want muslims to take over now i am a #muslimmissile now

>wicked

(((cuck))) detected

>tolerance
Islam is not a religion of tolerance. Muslims cherry pick what they want out of Islam though. Why don't they just make their own fucking religion at that point? That's what I wanna know. Anyone can do it.

>Le Pen

why would trump lead the reconquista with a globalist????

Its like that Metal gear solid picture.

POST THIS EVERYWHERE

Farage would be a good pick but UK is too cucked to actually give him any serious power.

>globalist
kys ahmed

WW IV when?