Grimes

Chuck Shoulderner

Charles Schroedinger

Some guy who died of AIDS

go back to facebook

Me

Chuck Schlingadinger

Chumlee Shoulders

Metal loses most, if not all of its charm and mystique when you realize that the majority of its creators are twenty-something middle-class white men who have existed outside the realm of suffering and despair that their music revolves around. It's laughable to me that people who grew up in affluent families, in American suburbs or countries like Norway, which has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, sing such vulgar songs about death and hell, torture, and killing. They adorn their album covers with grotesque pictures showing burning churches and dismembered corpses, and they do this because they want to portray themselves as being hardcore, death loving badasses who revel in the sight of brutality and gore, but the reality couldn't be farther from what they want us to believe. They come from loving and wealthy families, went to schools in good neighborhoods. The last thing they should be doing is screaming about tortured corpses and beheading angels in hell.

i too, go to church

Mr Metallica

Then who should?

Underrated post

Because people refuse to acknowledge that the English language does indeed have a subjunctive mood so they continue to spread the "if I was" and "I wish I was" degeneracy. It honestly triggers me.

Literally God.

Black people

Kek

>If I was still alive Black Veil Brides would be working at Mcdonalds
Because he's Jewish?

Why the fuck do people on this site always post some completely unrelated, nonsensical image to compliment their original comment? What is the joke?

Jesus, you people are utterly pathetic.

Chuck's Feed 'n' Seed

The "REAL HIP HOP" crowd does the same shit with Tupac, Biggie etc I remember them posting memes like this a few years ago. Luckily those fags got ridiculed to the point where they shut up. Dadrock fags on the other hand circlejerk each other so they're encouraged.

metal mario

>i only listen to zimbabwian death metal

Would Chuck have personally gone to the studio when they're recording and show up to their shows and shut it all down?

The most badass guitar player of all-time.

Nice anime