What do you think?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191
youtube.com/watch?v=PE4ix1HjaW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YES, KEEP CITING THE QURAN TO THESE UNEDUCATED LIBERALS

I believe him.

After all, I come from Sup Forums a board of peace and satire, and we unfairly maligned all the time by Normies misattributing the actions of extremists who terrorize in our name but do not represent us.

>corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=191

Different translations and interpretations from the 2:191-193 verse

Basically, live in peace, but if shit hits the fan, then stand your ground and kill them, unless they surrender, then forgive them.

Doesnt Islam preach that only its followers are 'innocent' people though, thus allowing them to off the rest of humanity without it being against their beliefs?

Isis are muslim whether these guys believe it or not.
when they say all this stuff about how peaceful they are, and then take no action to stop the attacks, or worse yet support them, it shows how little they really care
They live in a primitive society, like theyre stuck in the 1700s, they will never be compatible with other countries at this rate

Key phrase is "an innocent person".

Faggots are not innocent people in islam.

7:81 Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.

>unless they surrender
unless they submit

Quran (9:72-74) O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end. They swear by Allah that they said nothing (wrong), yet they did say the word of disbelief, and did disbelieve after their Surrender (to Allah). And they purposed that which they could not attain, and they sought revenge only that Allah by His messenger should enrich them of His bounty. If they repent it will be better for them; and if they turn away, Allah will afflict them with a painful doom in the world and the Hereafter, and they have no protecting friend nor helper in the earth.

>Doesnt Islam preach that only its followers are 'innocent'
yes

>all those likes
I want off this planet.

Anyone who says, "religion is a region of peace" is woefully ignorant to the point of being insulting. Like I'm so fucking retarded and incompetent that I can't take out my phone and in 10 seconds, find all kinds of violent, horrific shit that is in the Quran.

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OF THIS THREAD

"Innocent" is a relative term.

Homosexuals certainly aren't "innocent" according to Islam (Quran, Hadiths, virtually 100% of modern Sharia).

In fact, the very next line says those who oppose Islam should be killed, crucified, and have hands and feet cut off:
>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land.

And the people who shoot up abortion clinics and assassinate providers are christian, while right wing media like fox news stirs them on and says abortion is murder and evil. We shouldn't judge a billion people based on the actions of a select few, because that's fucking stupid. they aren't a hivemind, they don't get a spidey-sense tingle when some fucker's about to open fire. moderate muslims decry and denounce these attacks every time they happen.

Tell that to the 50 dead in Orlando you festering piece of brain cancer.

really makes you think...

That's from the Talmud

The passage in the Koran the first guy refers to is describing what Jews believe

Anyone who remember the end of schindlers list specifically what is inscribed on the ring that they give to Liam Neeson would realise this

>whoever saves one life saves the world entire oy gevalt

You're correct, but alt-right fanatics here will either ignore you or decry you (and me) as shills or something similar because this place is just an echo chamber for their racist hate mongering.

Islam does not consider non-muslims to be innocent. Any reasonable interpretation of the Quran is going to show you that non-believers are considered to be actively working against the spiritual life and salvation of muslims, and therefore represent an existential threat. Hardly a page of that ship-heap goes by without an explicit threat against non-believers.

How many people have to die before thick numbskulls like you get it through your fucking head That Islam at it's very nature is radical and violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=PE4ix1HjaW8

This Is what Islam truly looks like

They stop short of advocating murder

Most moderate Muslims still see homosexuality as an abomination and a crime against god

And they are a hive mind in the sense that they all follow Islam

He is right, but conveniently leaves out the part where non-Muslims aren't innocent by Quran standards.

Taqiyya's a bitch.

You are deluded

Islam is not your friend any more than any other crazy religious or political ideology is your friend

Maybe his version of islam is a religion of peace but many other muslims will say he is not a true muslim because the quran literally advocates for the death of infidels.

[Citation needed]

You're wrong. It's Americans and Muslims who are the problem, not Christians and Muslims.

woosh

>quotes from Quran
>hate speech
All checks out

He forgot to mention the only innocent people are hardcore Muslims.

>no spidey sense

>On 26 June 2015, attacks occurred in France, Kuwait, Syria, Somalia, and Tunisia, one day following a deadly massacre in Syria. The day of attacks has been dubbed "Bloody Friday" by international media and "Black Friday" (French: Vendredi Noir) among Francophone media in Europe and North Africa.

>One attack at a Tunisian beach resort killed 39; a bombing at a Shia mosque in Kuwait City killed 27 and injured several; while in Kobanî a large-scale massacre by ISIL resulted in more than 223 civilians murdered, in line with over 79 assailants (including 13 suicide bombers) and 23 Kurdish militiamen, dubbed the second largest massacre by ISIL since summer 2014; a suicide bombing by ISIL in Al-Hasakeh, also in Syria, resulted in 20 fatalities; Al-Shabaab militants brutally killed 70 African Union soldiers from Burundi in Leego in Somalia; finally, one man was decapitated, while several were injured during the Saint-Quentin-Fallavier attack in France.

>According to The Guardian, there is no evidence that the attacks were coordinated among the perpetrators, but their timing on a single day has received significant focused coverage. One security analyst said the attacks added up to "an unprecedented day for terrorism." In total, more than 403 people have died and 336 injured (not including attackers), with the final numbers not yet determined.

Could have fooled me.

>stand your ground
By the time Muhammad died, he had conquered all of the Arabian peninsula.

And the next 5-6 caliphs (all of whom knew Muhammad personally and are extremely important figures in Islam) conquered vast stretches of land in Persia, the Levant, Anatolia, northern Africa, ...

That's not "standing your ground" by any means; that's outright conquest.

Go crawl backm to the liberal circlejerk you came from SJW's are cancerous degenerates and When Islam completely takes over germany the SJW cuckoids that kissed their ass will be hanged along with the gays.

>We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.
>the Children of Israel

Yep. It has a clause saying never attack first or kill innocents, then spends the entire rest of the book detailing who isnt innocent and every slight that counts as an attack, down to just not recognising allah as supreme.

That's called taqiyya.

koran 5:32
whoever kills an innocent, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a person, it is as if he has saved all mankind.

but they always miss out the next verse which continues
koran5;33
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter

mischief in the land would be not obeying sharia law,supporting another religion or criticizing Islam
this was quoted by the shitskin that beheded lee rigby in england just after killing him

I love how the guy is like "thanks for your kind words"...

What kind words? He is just reflexively defending his barbaric religion, but Jaclynn is immediately on her knees, ready to lap up any shred of decency shown by a Muslim.

>redditor newfags spotted
Eat up, friends. Plenty of redpills for all. Enjoy your stay.

The koran does say that. But the context is that only muslims can be innocent people.

There's a difference between attacking Islam, which is an ideology, and attacking Muslims, who happen to be people.

Look, I get that there are some good Muslims. But there are many who are not. Many more than there are, "bad Christians". Christianity had it's Martin Luther phase. It mellowed. Islam is more or less the same as it has been (especially in the countries of it's origin) since the day it was conceived.

Where ever they grow, the seeds of war and violence are planted. Eventually the smoke rises. They destroy lives, and they destroy our history. Christianity once did this, and sometimes still does it (very rarely, and not even close to the scale that Islam does).

More and more people are catching on to the fact that wherever Muslims go, and go with the intent of spreading their "faith", they spread violence and instability as well. Even the Buddhists are displaying concern with this alarming trend.

I have seen good Muslims. A relative told me a story of a couple of Moroccans they knew. These Moroccans were Muslim, but the odd thing was, that they would not put their kids through American Muslim Schools. More specifically, a Montessori school.

They found the school was teaching kids violence in accordance to the Quran. They did not believe in such violence themselves. But they were keen on the fact that the wheels of the faith were guiding young pupils to an unfortunate path.

>muslims
>people
nice try there user

Sure is summer in here

Best use for Koran

ffs moozies a fucking insects
we need an ideological bug-spray

I no rht?

That's true. They don't believe that gay people are innocent though. They don't believe apostates are innocent. They don't believe that adulteresses are innocent. That's why they execute these people in muslim countries.

Just Muslims and islamophiliacs liking a post that shifts blame from Islam. Nothing new

1.6 billion people are just plain wrong.

innocent person = innocent muslim person

retards
learn2read

The whole "kill one kill all of humanity" is what muslims told jews as a reminder from their book when they conquered their land, to try to keep them from fighting back. If you quote the whole verse it says "to the children of israel we say that whoever kills a man kills all of humanity".

Its just a clear example of taqiyya tbqh, and I still dont understand how people fall for that weak bullshit when you can google it in 10 seconds and inform yourself.

Are you a innocent person of your a faggot defying Allah?

I have an honest question for people currently in college.

I was in school 10 years ago and was taught the above. It was clear history, no doubt about it, Mohammad was a conquerer and the peoples he conquered had to convert or at least submit to the caliphate and pay jizya. It seems like this would be a "problematic" fact on current campuses, so I'm wondering if they still teach this or if they ignore it and go with the religion of peace business.

>Muslims, who happen to be goyim.
fix'd

Right and wrong are subjective. More than that number of humans are delusional in fact, though.

Random fundamentalists have always bemused me. Killing unborn babby is wrong, murder wrong...... Imma kill you!

I was in college ten years ago, but I never finished. I went back starting Spring 16.

These kids are completely clueless of history. Not just islamic history, all history. My girlfriend barely knew who Hitler was. I took a 20th century history class, half the kids couldn't tell the difference between Hitler and Stalin. One student praised Hitler, said he actually had a lot of compassion for the jews, kek.

Why do they never quote the whole verse?

>5:32 Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Why do they never quote the next verse?

>5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

This. The biggest problem with Islam is that they use words like peace and compassion but the meaning is much different for them.

Like it's compassionate for them to execute gays.

No, user come on. The biggest problem is the murders.

Islam lies, people murder.