Mark my words, screencap this do what you want. Julian Assange will "commit suicide" before next week

Mark my words, screencap this do what you want. Julian Assange will "commit suicide" before next week.

rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

please no, he is my dad

I'll carry the torch. And put Clinton to it. If Assange dies, it'll be me who puts that witch in the earth.

Literally whom

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

Tell me I'm wrong

do an AMA

Eeeep.

>Julian Assange will "commit suicide" before next week.

He's in London isn't he? In some embassy?

Expect an assassin to off him, they're very good here.

It's very unlikely considering he allegedly has a dead mans switch called insurance.rar or something that will be decrypted and disseminated if he happens to just drop dead. I dont think TPTB could handle pandoras box being opened.

I remember Julien as a young man … wtf happened?.. he looks like a homeless santa claus.

WHO DO WE TRUST? IS ASSANGE CIA? IS SNOWDEN FSB? IS HILLARY EVIL? IS SHE GOOD? IS TRUMP A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE? WHY WAS TRUMP MISSING FOR THREE MONTHS BEFORE HE ANNOUNCED? IS HE A CLONE? IS THIS AN ALIEN INVASION? I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.

Punished Julian

screen capped

your dad looks like a goat faggot

I highly doubt it's "Pandora's Box" worthy. Incriminating...hopefully...but not 1000x worse than that. It won't bring the entire concept of Civilization into question.

Apropos of nothing but can Edward Snowden run for Vice President?

>Using the cushioned Jew

It's like you want to wake up with back problems. I gave up using pillows years ago and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

He's boosting his ego. It's a sign might lose his life before he releases all Hillary's conspiracies.

Names and database information of actual Americans who were spied on by the NSA, creating the possibility of suing them directly for millions. Technical specs on spy tech too probably.

May the Great Architect bless you Assange. Stay safe. Stay strong. And may the memes be with you.

He's not autistic like us and his ability to not go outside affects him negativity. Bet he hasn't even started a collection of piss bottles

somebody needs to tell him to hire extra security while he is in the process of dumping info on hillary.

Extra security? He's locked in an embassy.

>implying he doesn't have hard evidence that proves ironically that David Icke is actually right in spite of his insane views

This is one of those many millions of shit post threads that passes by without fruition. Then, everyone once in a blue moon when Sup Forums actually gets something right in the same way a broken clock is still right twice a day...
>Sup Forums IZ ALWEZ RAAHT!!!

Just like the old adage about Australians:

"Wherever I am, I also must shitpost".