Defend this drumpf supporters

defend this drumpf supporters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/hell-no-im-not-serving-cook-restaurant-employees-refuse-serve-trump-supporters-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1 post by this id

Paid shill people move along

He had two Pikachus and evolved one into Raichu. Based guy

Fuck off m2k, go to the doctor you autist

He realized Pikachu is for wannabe Ash manchildren and Raichu can be an actual useful pokemon. Based af tbqh.

Fact: Trump is the only candidate that does not regularly have sex with black child slaves.

Obviously fake, if he has caught them all he wouldn't even waste his time catching another pikachu, let alone wasting his shekels on a thunderstone. Even Gary wasn't that much of a cuck.

prove that Marco Rubio does have better stats than Pikachu. I have serious doubts

Well obviously you give Pikachu the light ball and he becomes mega Pikachu

Bullshit, light stone pikachu or whatever the fuck the item was is the only way a pure electric is viable

(The delegates, donald.)

There is nothing wrong with evolving from a Trainer. After all, Trump learned from the very best!

youtube.com/watch?v=1jV_11_q6Hc

He is a pokemon master and proven he can grow with the game.

I cannot fucking believe he evolved his Pikachu

That's it Trump's campaign is finished after this

I am now #MentallyHill

he needed that extra strength to beat the elite four

Mildly underrated

>implying Trump would even bother with such a maymay pokimon in the first place

Marco wants to learn Attract
But Marco can't learn more than four moves!

he had 2 pikachus, so he never evolved the 1st one, therefore the 1st statement is true
and he evolved the 2nd one, so the 2nd statement is also true

“Hell No! I’m Not Serving Them!” Cook Out Restaurant Employees Refuse to Serve Trump Supporters
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/hell-no-im-not-serving-cook-restaurant-employees-refuse-serve-trump-supporters-video/