Hate faggots

>hate faggots
>hate jews
>think that women are inferior to men

So why dont y'all like muslims again...?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamlab.com/depuis-sahih-boukhari-le-prophete-simagine-des-choses-qui-nont-jamais-eu-lieu/
islamlab.com/le-calife-othman-finit-dans-un-cimetiere-juif/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because theyre not white

they're brown

sand niggers gonna be glass niggers once we getdone with them

because they needlessly commit genocide on their own people and thousands of innocent Christians.

>newsflash, Christians run the entire western world.

fpbp
/thread

Self-loathing.

>Taqiyya

>Not White
>Violent
>have not been contributing anything meaningful on a global scale since the christian dark ages
>currently going through what some describe as "their own dark age" in a mostly civilized world

Islam is for cowards and mental infants , who bend the knee to a third rate greasy pimp of an Abraham religion.

Cause they are basically niggers.

>hate jews

this, in fact they are even worse than niggers because they can at least co-ordinate a semi decent attack rather than Tyrone chimping out and killing a few of us with his glock muslims will actually plan stuff out most of the time

They often explode with no apparent reason.

so Muslims are just really based redpillers?????!!!!?!????

>stupid
>inbred
>child fuckers
>needlessly violent
>anti-intellectual
>have huge disgusting pube beards
>have a garbage language
>make women wear tarps

>sub-human IQ and civilizations
>religion dictates every aspect of your life

No thanks

I don't think women are inferior to men.

Because I'm neo-Sup Forums apparently.

Reminder to you subhuman kuffar dogs that your lands are destined to submit to Islam. There is nothing you can do about it. It is an inevitability because Allah (SWT) has granted us these lands. Your women are already submitting to Islam in droves. Your children are already being taught Islam and they will be Muslims inshallah.

It is Allah's will that you were made to destroy our lands and kill our people because it is through our destruction and through our short term suffering that we were given your lands, your women and your resources.

You can shitpost in this little hugbox all you want. You will NEVER stop the rise of Islam. You will see the might of Islam in your lifetime. You think it's begun but it hasn't yet.

And if you insist to attack us, we are called by Allah to wipe you the fuck out.

So in this Holy Month of Ramadan reflect on what will be your future will you submit to Allah's will or will you rebel and thus face the slaughter?

They want to kill me

Because they are a fanfiction tier cult sprung out of Christianity and went too far.

They are basically bronies.

I like fermented beverages, pork products and beautiful women not hiding in garbage bag.

Muslim here. I don't want to kill you.

They are primitives

because they hate jews and faggots for the wrong reason and women are not generally inferior to men only when it comes to certain tasks, men and women have their own spheres of work in society and the nation

threads like this should be a bannable offense

Tl;dr
Fuck off to your madrassa queer

Then you aren't a real muslim

They're the cancer that's slowing down civilization.

Because we all have our place in the world, and Europe is ours.

If they want to live here, they need to respect and follow our laws, norms and rules.

Otherwise, get back where they came from.

You're the one supporting faggots

>source : Sahih Boukhari

In this authentic hadith in the majority Sunni doctrine, Muslims are clear that their prophet fancied doing things that had never occurred. A little further in Sahih Bukhari, in a narrative after Hicham chain, from his father, according to Aisha, he said that "the Prophet was bewitched as to imagine sex that had not occurred ".

With these hadiths, it is Islam that is called into question: its own founder, who received a divine revelation, imagined things that never occurred. To say that he imagined all the rest, there is only one step.

So, islam is wrong.

you forgot
>rapes little boys
>fucks goats

>muslim
>posts related is christian

m8 you have to pass the AST to post here like that

islamlab.com/depuis-sahih-boukhari-le-prophete-simagine-des-choses-qui-nont-jamais-eu-lieu/

1 post by this ID

SAGE
H
I
L
L

Islam doesn't care about race. And most Muslims are not white.

because there's two towers in New York City that aren't there any more.

Because I have nothing against faggots, think the problem with most Jews is just their culture of greed and I love women.

[citation needed]

Fuck off, I just think Flanders is funny

How can islam even compete?

first post best post after all

Because I respect women and their rights, because I don't think women are inferior to men, because my wife is quarter Jewish, because I like beer and wine, because I like to some types of sex deemed haram by Islam.

By fucking your women while your leaders let us.
Australia doesn't even have nukes faggot

>hurr u think things shuld b a certain way so y rnt u out there doin ur thing and slaughtering all the infidels mayne

because protecting people from themselves causes a positive feedback loop of increasingly retarded people reproducing

>because I like to some types of sex deemed haram by Islam
Which

I don't want to kill faggots, I want to cure them. I don't hate all Jews but I want to be able to criticize them an point out their incestuous nepotism and hatred for the goyim. I don't think women are inferior to men, just different and better suited for different roles in life, for example I'd never want to punish a woman for getting gang raped, let alone stone them. Also I have my own faith, philosophy, and view of the world and I don't need some goat fucking camel herding pedoworshipping sandnigger telling me how to live my life or what to believe when everything their religion stands for is so diametrically opposed to not only what I believe personally but the entire system of laws, ethics,concepts of justice, and morality that my society is dictated by.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

You retards gotta learn to detect slide threads.

>hate jews

The caliph Othman is buried in jew graveyard.

islamlab.com/le-calife-othman-finit-dans-un-cimetiere-juif/

Top kek

They worship a pedo

Is this the new >0.2 cents have been deposited into your account
Or
>i'm a #cruzmissle now
These memes suck

I love a salty ass mudslime. Tell me more, oh self righteous one. Tell me how you have the reasoning skills of an Infant and the rest of civilization looks down on you. Islam doesn't even have a culture so stop pretending that its anything other than a military and political doctrine that masquerades as religion and culture. Go ahead.

femdom, maledom, foot fetish, pegging

You better read the quran

>fucks goats
>covers my women up robbing me of looking at my sexy women
>destroy European culture when able
>play the victim yet watching from their sand castles while"not a follower of Islam" mows down people.

Islam is a religion you fucking idiot, that's like saying Christianity has a culture.

>stop pretending that its anything other than a military and political doctrine
Islam came at a time of war, of course it's going to have rules and talk about it.
As for the political aspect Christianity had this too, why aren't you stoning gays?

Ok two of those are not allowed.
I'm pretty sure the feet and maledom is ok though.

Because we aren't secretly gay trying to atone for our sins

>1 post by this ID
sage

>They are basically bronies

Which is why your priests fuck little boys right and how there are things such as Gay Christians, right?
Don't kid yourself Jew

Feet are considered dirty in Islam. Haram. No way I am not getting lashed for lovingly kissing my wife's foot on a beach in Islamic society.

They would only drag us down.

Islam is a cancer, nothing else. You are just a poor muslim who can't accept that the western world will never be yours and the only reason Islam exists in the 21st century is because of saudi oil money and political correctness.

Stay salty, take it out on the next bachi bazi boy , that should make you feel better

>fuck young boys because of their retarded issues with women
>no pork products
>no alcohol
>no music
>no sex until married
>fuck goats when they can't find a young boy to rape

Because Sup Forums is satire.

Something about them being overly emotional cunts blowing up over every single little provocation.

Inbred mudskins that aren't white.

Really made me think...

Christianity, is a cancer, nothing else. You are just a poor Christian who can't accept that the western world has ceased to be yours and the only reason Christianity exists in the 21st century is because of Jewish money and political correctness.

Stay salty, take it out on the next choir boy, that should make you feel better

They want to force their dumb allah shit on me

It's the halal on the streets haram in the sheets thing, I don't think anyone would really care.
And if nobody ever found out all the better.

KEBAB ENABLING THREAD SAGE IF REPYING DONT POST IMAGES REPORT REPORT REPORT REPORT

this

>doubting his five year old daughter's virginity
>five year old

wtf is wrong with that faggot

Because Allah is Satan.

>why aren't you stoning gays?
Because unlike your ignorant 15 year old ass we actually read the Bible.
And in the New Testament is specifically says the laws of the Old Testament are no longer needed. Jesus came to set new laws.

Btw I'm not actually a Christian. I just actually understand the religion unlike you.

Btw saged because OP has only posted once.

Your god is a starvation hallucination from the middle of the desert. And your prophet was murdered by a jewess. My god is not. Any questions? I'm not a Christian, either

This bait is delicious, please continue

Oh really Christcuck enabler?
The Bible would disagree.

>Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

>I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

>Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

KEK

Allah is the only God, you're simply following the corrupted version.

nobody wants to blow up himself because muhhh allah

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)

Fucking retard, Jesus was a son of a bitch.

Are you a shitskin? Why do you protect this vile hateful ideology? I'm Westerner: I value happiness and joy, not miserable suffer. I would never want to live in a society where my wife and daughters considered less of a human than a man, where they can't be free, happy and have fun.

all religion started as paranoid schizophrenia with different delusions along the way

>t. Some faggot who thinks every Muslim place is Saudi Arabia

>clearly refers to the ten commandement
>"no u guys he's referring to the jewish stoning traditions"

Because they're literal man children and shitskins.

>can't control themselves
>super violent
>put the blame on everyone by themselves

They're a fucking religion of /r9k/ tier autists with inflated egos.

Hey man. I am already a muslim now. Christanity was too cucked for me.

>tfw to defeat our enemies we have to become our enemies

Why does pol hate women so much?

If women can't become a leader of a country or be dominant in bedroom, it doesn't make it any better. It's 2016, there is no place for women oppression.

Read the context of it idiot, he's not talking about the Commandments