New women's golf dress code

theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/17/lpga-accused-of-slut-shaming-over-new-womens-golf-dress-code
>>The Ladies ProfessionalGolfAssociation (LPGA) has come in for stiff criticism after it introduced a new dress code that forbids female golfers from sporting plunging necklines, leggings or revealing skirts on the course.

I cannot find a lot of photos of professional golfers which could really justify a stricter dress code, not enough to start a /s thread if you don't include models. What do you think of this new dress code for professional golfers?

It's obviously a model and not a professional golfer but is that which shock them? Previous photo's clothes are far less revealing and even this one wouldn't be scandalously revealing nor vulgar from a young lady

>The Ladies ProfessionalGolfAssociation (LPGA) has come in for stiff criticism after it introduced a new dress code that forbids female golfers from sporting plunging necklines, leggings or revealing skirts on the course.

I bet they would've got shit for introducing a uniform that has plunging necklines and revealing skirts as well, there's no winning with these lunatics

What's this position/practice called?

Shan't be playing golf anymore

Seriously though, I think this is a ridiculous rule. Let people wear what they want, golf needs to be more open if it's going to survive

Follow the money if you want to know the reasons for almost any regulations ever. Hints: South Korea, Saudi Arabia, ugly but rich bitches, ugly trust fund babies.

>that forbids female golfers from sporting plunging necklines, leggings or revealing skirts on the course.

these rules have applied for men for probably centuries? sounds like equality, finally.

technically almost all collared shirts have plunging necklines

>stop slut-shaming!
>stop portraying women as sluts!
What the fuck do women want

i'm sure they have to be buttoned up to some extent.

>stiff criticism

kek

dicks

>introduced a new dress code that forbids female golfers from sporting plunging necklines, leggings or revealing skirts on the course.

Quick, claim your golfu!

>that forbids female golfers from sporting plunging necklines, leggings or revealing skirts on the course.

Those rules are there since golf became a thing. You get even tested on that stuff before they let you on the course, it's called fucking etiquette.
No fucking board shorts, absolutely no tank tops or cropped shirts, pants/skirt must be knee long minimum...
collard shirts, closed shoes, hair orderly done...

>libtards say that women should wear whatever they want and not be sexualized
>libtards call scantily clad women "sluts"

Why are libshits so retarded?

Don't try to make logical sense of women and their decisions, Ivan.

It's not even about women. The genderfluid libtards are implying that every lightly dressed woman is a slut. I dunno why, degeneracy is confusing af...

>Why are libshits so retarded?

Boy, if we could figure out the cause, we might be able to end it once and for all.

You already posted best girl.

But user, half naked women golfers would offend Muslims!

this, men have been restricted at golf courses for a long time, women should be celebrating that they're being treated as equals now

Why wouldn't they just make the standard a skirt of certain length and polo?
What kind of dumb bitch shows up to play 18 holes in a tank top?

based saudis saving this sport from degeneracy

>we might be able to end it once and for all

Dude, fuck the cause we can end it right now anyway.

>watching the women's open
>every other player is japanese, taiwanese korean

also
>they still use that meme olympic flag to not piss of china for taiwan

i can't believe more than 10 people in the entire planet watch women's golf

It's not about watching but rather playing Golf. I'm so glad my local club kicks anyone out that dosen't dress accordingly.
The best moment was when they kicked out some pros that came for a tourney that dressed like degenerates. That's the way I like my 18 holes walk while sharing a bottle of single malt and discussing deals "sport".

>tfw no golf gf

I wonder if Paige has a sugar daddy. She lives in Scottsdale and that place is all a bunch of old rich dudes.

"The Thinker" in the stinker

Damn

Would sugar daddy

>etiquette
I don't think this semen-slurping "sport" is for me

I think they just want to be able to wear what they want.

>waifu is retiring because she lost the will to play

kill me

The point is, golf is a sport with no uniform, so you should be allowed to dress just like you want to. A dress code would get shat on no matter what and it is quite logical.

>golf is a sport with no uniform
what?

>hair orderly done

No, that would be ridiculous.

men aren't allowed to wear what they want on a golf course, why should women be different?

the majority of golf courses, public and private, have some kind of dress code.
you generally cant wear denim on courses and some places require you to wear a collared shirt.

t. 16 year old NBA/NFL fan

>no kraut amazon milf golfing sugar momma
end me

because men put those own "restrictions" on themselves

what?

for me it's wie

men forced themselves to where something that they like, so of course it's different to force it on women. why do you want women and men to be treated the same anyway? they are different

try playing golf tomorrow wearing jeans and a beater. they wont let you on the course.
its not a "self restriction" the course literally has a dress code.

My local course is run by a woman and she chose the dress code. I think polo shirts are autistic as fuck, but I wear them because that's what you wear for golf.

I'd love to hear how that's a the result of men choosing restrictions that we like.

Yo this one time I had a random day off work so I went out by myself to play a round (Pecan Valley River goat muni). Get up to the first tee and see a group of 5 hot ass TCU girls lookin all fine in their golf outfits.

So I watch. And they suck. They take forever to get on the green and I just wait for them to putt bc no one was behind me. Drive it like 20 yards short of the green, par bc suck at chipping.

>Hey do you wanna play through? We're slow
>S-sure
>Get nervous playing in front of anybody
>Let alone these minxes
>Go to the blue tees like a boss
>Putting loads of pressure on myself
>300 yard drive right down the fairway
>Strut off
>Bet these chicks are so wet
>Look over for reaction
>Not one was watching, all 5 have their phones out taking selfies
>L-ladies thanks for letting me play through ya'll have a great round
>Thanks dude
>Will you take a picture of us?
>hottest blonde hands me her phone
>take the picture and go on my way bc autist
>crank one out in the bathroom midround

you don't think men originally invented the golf dress code?

and I'd imagine men invented the styles of clothing that women are now banned from wearing too

what are you trying to say

What's the difference? They invented a dress code for golfers, not for men.

every sport should not have a uniform for women because it's the result of a man telling them what to wear

this this this who cares

I dont give a shit as long as they're naked

Golf will survive as long as men need an excuse to get away from their annoying families for a few hours on weekends.

I just want to do cute things with her. ;_;

there is someone out there who thinks its important

wtf i hate golf now

WE SHARIA NOW

Goodluck with that
She's from the snobby rich part of AZ
If you're not making 8 figures, you're not getting that
Scottsdale girls cube their value