twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You wish germcuck

You're our slaves pretty much like your cousins in fact

>elsässisch reden
Soyez propres, parlez allemand

Alsace et Lorraine are, and will be, forever french

>un alsacien va comprendre ce que j'écris

Good luck elsaß man

"Deutsch" ist nicht so schwer für uns, aber ich denke, dass Elsässisch schöner ist. Die Luxemburger sprechen doch auch ihre eigene Sprache?

Uhm, not when the French keep trying to erase us from our land,

>some German went to Juan-Les-Pins or Argelès like millions of other German lemmings and is enjoying his new flag to shitpost

I hope you didn't forget your HandTrux for more efficient digging.

>implying any German would like to go to France

>"Deutsch" ist nicht so schwer für uns, aber ich denke, dass Elsässisch schöner ist. Die Luxemburger sprechen doch auch ihre eigene Sprache?
Ich weiß es nicht, das ist klar subjektiv, aber ich denke dass, generell, die westliche Dialekte schöner sind, da sie eine schwächer Aussprache haben, auch Luxemburgisch sehr gut klingt. Ich weiß es nocht wie viele Luxemburger Deutsch sprechen.
Für die Schwerigkeit, na ja, ich glaube, dass die Beziehung zwischen Elsässisch und Hochdeutsch ein bisschen wie die Beziehung zwischen Korsisch und Italienisch ist.

Aber ich habe gelesen, dass die zweisprachige Schule in Elsass Deutsch und nicht Elsässisch lehren, oder?

>Uhm, not when the French keep trying to erase us from our land,

The strong prey on the weak

Las Alicias Lorenas fueron, son y siempre serán argentinas

A chuj tobie kurwa germole

Wow rude

cultural genocide is not a matter of laugh

>france with another case of cultural genocide
we need to genocide ile de france

Les Malouines sont françaises

These places spoke Roman during Antiquity
Think about what they did to our brothers, they can be counted as lucky that we didn't genocide them

Never forget that the true Race War in Europe is Romans vs Germans

As a francilian, yes, please do.

>Never forget that the true Race War in Europe is Romans vs Germans
Bah personnellement, je me battrais du côté des germaniques si c'était le cas.

If you really believe this meme you should support the adoption of Standard Italian in Corsica.

Choisir le camp des perdants

Un celte typique

>perdants
La "guerre des races" s'est terminé il y a bien longtemps Claudius, et le résultat ne va pas te ravir.

>support the adoption of Standard Italian in Corsica

I support the preservation of Corsican not of Standard Italian

Italian in italy
Corsican in Corsica

>est terminé il y a bien longtemps
Non
>et le résultat ne va pas te ravir

Photo relaté est le résultat

>Italian in italy
>Corsican in Corsica

>He believes that Corsica isn't geographically, culturally and linguistically italian
Toplel, even Sardinia is less italian than Corsica

>Be Italian
>Traitorously side with the Germans (again)

Are you a longobardic mongrel ?

I'm literally a Roman. As in, from Rome.

You, on the other hand, come from a country that has in its name the name of a germanic tribe and an impure version of vulgar latin. Everything should be done to support the only true successor of Latin: Standard Italian.

Rome was always a multiracial city, thus Romans from Rome mixed with barbarians, Syrians and Africans that emigrated there.

The purest Romans are actually the descendants of the Roman colonists that didn't take part into the Great Mongrealization which happened during the Fall of Rome

>says language that uses same neologism borrowed from german than us

Yea, ridiculous!

>ne pas se battre pour les celtes, pour reformer une entité politique celte

plèbe

y'know, he said 'FREE ALSACE', not 'GERMAN ALSACE'

No, not this time

Literally the same thing, bilingual schools teach German and not Alsatian.

Huh, never thought it'd be that close to Rhine Frankish even though you speak Alemannic
In my dialect (Rheinhessisch) we'd say
>Meer wolle bleiwe was mè sinn

Also despite being just

>Massalia
Excuse me what?

Marseille.

I know, but I don't get why would he use the latin name.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marseille
tl;dr they really have other problems than Germans

guess it just sounds better than 'Marseille'

Well some frogs think they can trigger us by being like "haha look we took that region from you and Latinised it" which of course is BS
Just was to Straßburg and the surrounding villages a year ago, and the countryside, villages and towns still look almost nothing different to here (Mainz area) despite them now speaking an Italic language, only Dijon and southwards it really looks like Italy IMO

...well, French is a Romance language with a very important greek influence, so Latinize or 'Greekicize' Marseille's name is not an 'annoying' thing.

Oh well, they go "We are like the Brits", "We are like Germans" or "We are like Italy and Spain" depending on the audience. Literally ready to sell their identity.

Remind how your political system is named ?

Repu ? Republi ? Bundesrepublik, that's right ? It comes from the Latin Res publica

By the way, you lived in mudhuts before we civilize you and give you architecture, so the town are Latin no matter what

You're confusing us with you, you sided with Germs against your Latin brothers

Our only neighbor I feel close to is Britain.

See

Yeah we have lots of Latin loanwords, so what, no one would ever doubt that?
Also we've been "wuzzed" (i.e. incorporated to Rome) in 55BC, so not much later than you anyway, meh.
What did you Western Celts give to us more Central Celts back then?

France like all country is diverse

Myself, i live in a city whose Gaulish population was genocided and became a roman colony later on, so i feel closer to Romans

As for this user, he must have some Breton blood in him which explain his choice

Elsaß den Elsäßern!

Heim ins Reich!

Apart from ethnic issues (North Italians are partly Celts too anyway) mainstream French culture is latin, but a lot of people seem to deny it, often because Spain and Italy are seen as bad examples, so a lot of you guys prefer to be associated with Germans. It's also true that a lot of Italians fail to see how similar France is to Italy though(Or at least Northern Italy)

I agree that regions such as Normandy and Brittany have a more British feel, but they're not representative of the majority of the country.

aye, I (unfortunately) have breton blood and I come from Western France

>i feel closer to Romans

>often because Spain and Italy are seen as bad examples, so a lot of you guys prefer to be associated with Germans

I don't think so, as an example, Germanic names(Albert, Robert, Nobert, Richard, Bernard, etc) are frowned upon and are considered as old while Latin names(Romain, Vivien, Fabien, Julien, etc) are seen well

Well, I prefer the 'germanic names' you mentionned...

I like 'Julien', tho