Moving to the UK

Sup Sup Forums

Question for Brits.
I'm moving there tomorrow permanently, i have a british passport and i'm planning on joining the Royal Marines eventually after i've done a bit of travelling and exploring.

Any tips or anything i should know before departing?

It's a shithole, that's why your family left.

Dont go.

>It's a shithole, and your family were criminals that's why they were forced to leave.
ftfy

Where are you moving to?

This is pretty important, the country varies massively

There are more polish and muslims than whites.

Come up to the West coast of Scotland and the islands if you want a complete degeneracy kebab detox.

Bring some australian girls with you you cunt

Well i'm not exactly sure yet.
I'm starting in london for 4 days then my and my mate are just gonna go somewhere to go exploring a bit until we find somewhere.
I was initially going to live in Stirling with family.
I would like to find somewhere that isn't typical tiny depressing houses everywhere and isn't full of muzzies.

>Leaving Australia for UK.

Fair enough, I guess. If you like travelling and exploring then go absolutely anywhere except for cities and large towns.

Its shit here. Don't bother coming unless you've got loads of fuckin money you don't mind losing and you positively adore rainy windy weather, bad food and shitskin paki bastards.

And is it true you guys are way more politically correct over there and they full enforce it?

>anything i should know before departing?
you are retarded

Join the marines, get big and sexy have a laugh and fuck lots of nice women.

Lympstone is in Devon as well 97.97%

97.97% white

>West coast Scotland.

It's shit there too. Depressing schemes dotted all-over the place. Not free of pakis but in their defence at least they talk Jock and not the irritating accent all pakis in the north of England affect.

Yes.

It's true just stay out of the cities making a point to be in the following cities for as short a time as possible:

London
Birmingham
Glasgow
Edinburgh

The only city worth visiting is York. The best city in Britain.

i also hear that when you guys leave the EU, i will be able to live and work there without a visa, if true, is northern ireland the whitest part of the country? thinking of moving there, but not to anywhere near the horde. maybe a small city size 50k or less. any suggestions?

Back to /r/coontown with you, tripfag.

bruh plz

Glasgow's always a good time for a laugh and a night out. Highlands are some of the most beautiful landscapes you'll ever see. I'm going over for Christmas to see the fäm and fitbaw.

>i'm planning on joining the Royal Marines eventually

you need five years residence before you can join, even if you are a citizen

almost like you haven't checked

Bath is also still a good city, extremely affluent, steeped in rich history and few muds. For now.

You should be looking to shire towns for that. You don't want a tiny village because they are boring and weird as fuck. Look for a town with 15-40K people.

You would need to be able to afford it of course.

British marines lol

>Be strong Australian Ancestor
>Have to eat to keep up gains
>Steal meat and bread from skinnyfag nobles
>Get caught along with busty 9/10 who made the local 3/10 noblewomen jealous
>Rounded up with fellow prisoners, all from similar situations
>Ohfuckherecomestherope.png
>Wait no just put on boat
>Get free ride from shithole rainy island to best country on Earth

The cities are Mogadishu tier. The countryside is Hobbiton tier. Anywhere with a population under 50,000 is inhabitable for whites. Anywhere over is not.

There are some decent cities still, like Norwich, Durham or Bath. It's not as bad as the memes make it seem. Just avoid the red areas.

In short, like the vikings the best of british people left Britain long ago and immigrated to America, Australia and new Zealand.

What remained in britain were cowardly Aristocrats and disgusting hobos.

Does the UK also consider Arabs as White, or do they consider them Asian?

We've mostly just got pakistanis

Liverpool is one of the best cities in the UK. Definitely worth a visit

That pose, its like a retard trying to catch a ball or something.

Arabs are asian obviously.

It's more like after we purged our homeland of the burden of undesirable elements, we created the greatest empire the world's ever seen.

Arabs are classified as White in the U.S. Census. I heard that it was because of Syrian migration about a century ago, but I didn't fact check that.

brush up on your Arabic and Punjabi :)

Lol arabs are not white. Even we britcucks understand that much.

If you haven't registered to vote, volunteer to get people to vote leave