Russians attack English

What's the motive here?

Who are these "ultra" faggots?

I think it's obvious someone has paid them to cause specific trouble.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638517/The-English-girls-Russian-hooligans-taunt-England-fans.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640021/Horrifying-video-shows-hyper-violent-Russian-hooligans-throwing-chairs-bottles-punches-English-fans-streets-Marseille-military-style-operation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qvfaLPXlOw
news.sky.com/story/1711367/russian-mp-to-euro-hooligans-well-done-lads
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think it has something to do with this story from last week.

funny becuase your fans were causing troubles for 2 days, then russians arrived and you started to cry. epic.

Daily reminder that the (((EU))) would like to see increased tensions with Russia. Up until now all of the anti-Russian rhetoric has been from politicians and the media.

The public had no tangible reason to dislike Russia or believe the lies that Russia is ready to start WW3. They want us to believe that if we don't put provocative missile defenses in Romania and other places up their ass, Russia is already prepared to invade.

Maybe they did, I've no idea what's going on. Russian involvement seems fishy though.

there's a difference between being a hooligan as part of national banter and being an IQ 20 subhuman training to maim/kill people during a sport event.

I hate Russians so god damn much.

What's more likely? It's an honest asskicking by some noble and ethical Russians or (((they)))'re toying with us by hiring mercenaries to swing public opinion?

Nobody is getting paid ultras just do this for fun you stupid faggot.

I've gotten the vibe that sports events in Europe are the equivalent of hardcore/metal/hip-hop concerts in America.

I say this because in America, people lift weights and learn to fight so they can beat people up at underground hardcore shows. They even have "hardcore gangs" and the gangs fight at the concerts, usually getting tattoos too.

Your anti missile shield prevents me from threatening your country with nuclear annihilation on a daily basis and I find it offensive

So weird to see powerful white men when the norm is whites are fucking pussies allowing the 3rd world toinvade their countries, steal their jobs, rape their women, rob mug trash harrass etc etc

>underground clubs for sweaty muscular men to pound on each other to some "hardcore show"

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOSE

Lmao you should see cucked western men when they set foot in eastern Europe. Every year they cause destruction, brutal fights. Once I set my foot in sunny beach, man the brits, the krauts, the swedes and the russians were fighting all the time. I believe that they get cucked when close to the motherland.

no comparison to russian ultras/hools. those dudes are literaly bronze age warriors. they even use the spartan workout.

Oh were still fighting. our Ultra scene was always pretty big and has risen A LOT the last 10 years.
And dont get me started on the east germans, they were the ones brandishing a reichsflagge while attacking ukrainians 3 days ago.

That's actually extremely gay for some reason. Seems really pointless. Like they have a lack of identity or self esteem.

I was more implying that European "hooligans" are faggots like people who fight at hardcore concerts. Maybe I'm not seeing the whole picture here though.

>Spartak Gladiator neo-nazis

Gee, I wonder who could possibly have an interest in bankrolling some ebil neo-nazis

Its all about tribal warfare. HEROES AND TRIBES.
youtube.com/watch?v=-qvfaLPXlOw

this explains the football fanatism and club fanatism in all of the world except freedom land.

This above all, English faggots were retarded but these Russian troglodytes are taking it a step further.

Don't know about the motive if there is any, but large scale violent riots for a fucking soccer game should be curb-stomped; surprised the riot police isn't boxing in these faggots and tear gassing every last one of them.

This is a part of European culture that doesn't seem like it's talked about enough. It's pretty fucking masculine, but also really stupid. Like nigger behavior.

I've always thought football in America was gay as fuck too though.

Ultras=slavic word for hooligans

English fans before this were told to behave and not start shit because they would be banned.

Being lovers of the sport they haven't retaliated, they were sitting peacefully and the French police basically started shit against them, then the Russians joined in and the Police ignored what the Russians were doing, then the English started fighting back and now they are threatening to kick England out of the football tournament for defending themselves.

Basically it's Sepp Blatter's payback for what Greg Dyke did to help get the fucker kicked out of FIFA.

The "Ultras" have literally been attacking disabled fans that have crutches, along with children. They're not interested in football at all, they've gone to start trouble, knowing that English fans are in trouble over what happened with Chelsea fans in the Paris metro refusing to let the black guy get on the train etc.

Wayne Rooney went on television recently and literally begged the English fans to not retaliate because he doesn't want the team kicked out.

It's basically a giant fuck you to England orchestrated by Sepp Blatter (French Swiss fucker).

Bulgaria, pls no.

You're too busy having your children sold to various mafias to join in the fun.

russians said they where inspired by 80 - 90s british hooliganism now they've taken it to the next level

cannot wait to see pol-rus clash

Question is, did the poles bring a force.

Why the English though?

French police are busy getting murdered by Muslims

The English have a culture of football hooliganism.

Because we're in a lot of trouble.

We're on the verge of being banned from the tournament and if we start trouble/retaliate and kill these slavic shits then the England team gets banned and fined, it's a final warning type thing.

And this.

Russians are scum.

And yes they are well organized and paid.

>chavs vs gopniks

Sounds more interesting than a soccer match tbqhwy

The French police literally attacked the English fans that were sitting at a cafe doing nothing.

The French are filth.

Just a bit of bants

This is incentive for English hooligans to step up their game, see if they can achieve Russian tier combat technique.

This kind of brutality is uncommon in North America with exception of Mexican drug cartels, and their violence is profit driven.

Poor emasculated Englishmen are used to get fucked up by their beloved niggers and mudslimes, where's the problem?

russians are meant to be heading to the england wales games to fuck shit up

>He says whilst Abdul bin Bratwurst has been put in house at the request of Mama Merkel and has to prep this new bull every 3 hours.

How's that working out for you?

Let them, then the English can retaliate and just blame the Welsh for it, saving us from being banned.

UK pls go get your tea dumped in a port.

The French government must ask itself “searching questions” after the “deeply disturbing” violence at Euro 2016, the Home Secretary said yesterday, as it emerged that authorities failed to arrest any of the Russian hooligans who clashed with England fans.

More than 150 Moscow Ultras, described by police as “hyper-violent”, are feared to be plotting further attacks on Welsh and English fans in Lille after police were overwhelmed by scenes of violence inside and outside the Marseille stadium.

Yesterday six England supporters, including a psychiatric nurse and an apprentice engineer, were jailed for at least a month each and banned from France.

It's all fun and games until your bants get co-opted by some wealthy (((tribesmen)))

>This is incentive for English hooligans to step up their game

Well no, it's an incentive for them to pipe down, because otherwise they'll get their team disqualified.

So why are no Russians being banned/put in prison?

Yeah totally not a conspiracy. Totally nothing personal.

Fuck France, fucking pieces of shit.

This as I've said, we're in a lot of trouble.

>start trouble (as expected)
>get beaten to oblivion
>they wuz good boi, dindu nuffin

The English are a joke.

>yfw british families killed by hooligans in France is the last straw that gets Brexit pushed through

The English didn't actually start the trouble though.

You stupid cunt.

I want England to get banned to see all the butthurt

I'm tired of these animals making us look bad

it gets better though...

Russian MP To Euro Hooligans: 'Well Done Lads'
Igor Lebedev tells the thugs at the Euros to "keep it up", amid concerns about the possibility of further clashes.

news.sky.com/story/1711367/russian-mp-to-euro-hooligans-well-done-lads

they're slavic alphas putting anglo betas in their place

It's getting more likely, if these Russian slav subhumans keep pushing then petrol bombs will be thrown at them next, instead of a few glass bottles. They'll get the real English treatment and then we will get banned.

;_;

Tell your gopnik inbred slavshit brothers to keep pushing, they'll be burned alive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so is FIFA going to ban Russia now? No?

They're not though and they won't be if they carry on, just wait until the Wales England game, they start shit there they're going to be killed.

Russians are prissy faggots.

They were chatting shit before the match about how they don't care about the UK, about how Russian hooligans are the most feared in Europe.

They went to the match with a massive chip on their shoulder. Shit, it looks like they've organised a fucking special fighting force to go over there to try to live up to their shit talk.

Absolutely pathetic.

You really think the frogs would side with Russians over you?

>in France
>nearby UK

Yes.

The French are not our friends, they stab us in the back every opportunity they get.

Football fans are retarded. Going en masse to a sporting event in brightly colored matching uniforms is pleb tier. Doing anything in a large crowd with chanting is pakistani tier primitive bullshit. Spectator sport is fucking bullshit, and half these 'European' teams are full of blacks. The whole thing is jew tier shekel making and bullshit games to distract the plebs juat like in ancient Rome.

you kill one, five will take his place, they're russians

and yet Soccer is about as nationalist as Europe gets these days

>attack families on the stands
>muh slavic master race

Fuck you fag : Britons came in to sack Marseille, and were put back in their place by fellow Russian (and a little bit by French at the end).

>French national team

Every time I see them it makes me sad

Dude, Russia is the biggest boogeyman in Europe right now. They might backstab you for the Krauts, Spaniards or even Romanians. But not Russians.

You may as well do some Russians and get banned, at least you get some glory. You're not getting past the quarter finals anyway.

>Crimean war 2.0

Fuck off you Arab cunt, Marseilles is full.

>english care more about France than the French that live there

Why waste time reading daily mail. It'll rot up brain friend.

Reverse that, for every one of ours that dies, 5 of them will burn alive.

And yes English fans do use petrol bombs and don't fear killing.

These pussy slav shits? I hope they're prepared to die, because English fans are prepared to kill.

Shut the fuck up you cunting little liar, English fans were ordered by Roy and FIFA to behave otherwise they'd be thrown out and banned/fined.

Your police attacked them when they did nothing. Then your police allowed the Russians to attack disabled people and non hooligans that were just fans and you do nothing.

So don't you fucking sit there with your bullshit, you cunting, garlic fucking piece of faggy French shit. Fuck you all deserve to die you really do.

Fucking get bombed by ISIS again.

>Russia is the biggest boogeyman in Europe right now

Exactly, a boogeyman. We're being told to hate Russia, I don't think these bants are just bants.

>Why waste time reading

It's not nationalism. If you fall for that you're being played for a fool. Nationalism is political. Sport is exactly a way to take these allegiences and castrate thwm, put these patriotic energies in a safe space and make them harmless.

>bulgaria
>children

It's fucking political, we all know it is.

Why are Russians not being punished for attacking non hooligans and disabled people/children?

>the English didn't start the trouble

The Dindu is strong within this one.

No one is calling England a dindu.

>See's flag
Yep, slav rape child.

Do you know when the shit started? English fans (non hooligans) were sitting at a cafe (children and parents) fans, not hooligans, not those seeking to fight, were attacked by Russian "Ultras".

You dumb piece of shit, and the English aren't dindus, they will fight but most of those that have been attacked/injured are as I said, fans, not hooligans.

But prepare to see your slav friends get petrol bombed and burned alive with a sugar filled molotov.

Fucker.

Also, how the fuck did the Russian "Ultra's" manage to get fireworks inside the stadium?

Yeah, totally no help from the French.

>MMA-style trained fighters for football brawls

Stupid and cringe as fuck. The whole point is to have a bunch of drunks that can't actually fight clash, not be all serious with wraps and mouth guards an shit. Slav autism at it's finest.
I'd bet they have terrible banter and songs as well.
Throw them out for disrespecting tradition like this.

Why are you sucking so much russian dick goddamn

They want the game upped, I hope they like being burned alive because that's what's coming next.

Stupid slav fucks.

I've asked the very same question. Attacking non hooligans is shameful, especially when 15 against one lone England fan.

Its because Britain has a rep for football hooliganism and these insecure little faggots are trying to act like they're better.

Burning alive?

You r lucky that Bulgaria did not qualify for the final tourney.Our ultras are the most based along with Serbs .I was so ready to come and fuck you up,but our national football team is hopeless.

>tfw you will never see two anglo powers combining forces and causing a ruckus
>smashing shop windows, throwing chairs, throw bottles of beer and curb stomping Russians by the load full

Damn sonny boy, you sound triggered af.

>Also, how the fuck did the Russian "Ultra's" manage to get fireworks inside the stadium?

If the Russian Ultras are anything like the Serbian Ultras, they're a lot more clever than you think.

It's literally what they've been doing, there's pictures of these Ultra's throwing a chair at a guy on crutches, there's pictures of children in kits running and the French police blocking them.

It's retarded as fuck.

Petrol bombs will be used against the Russians if they attack during the England vs Wales game.

Your brothers are going to get petrol bombed, have fun with that.

Why shit on them for no reason? They're killing mudshits

They're either a controlled paramilitary or they're autists who take their hooliganism too seriously.

If they're controlled I want to know who by, if they're autists they deserve to get their shit rammed.

When I read that I thought England and Russia would team up and bash Muslims but for now the English are being beaten the shit out of by the Russians and it's a shame because if we do fight back the team gets banned if we don't fight back we're pansies.

so russians attack english supporters because jews?
that's logicalRussians attack english supporters bacause russians are animals: moskal animal
world politics have nothing to do with russian's supporters retardation
russians are a backward and retarded People, that's all
they should be kept in their country, russia must be isolated cause russia is polluting the world with its filth

Attacking bystanders is just a fucking subhuman behavior, ruskies are known for that. I think that russian propaganda machine did it's work and now we can see the effects, can't blame them for that tho, russia is demonized in EU countries constantly so I guess they wanted some kind of revenge.

you're traitor
you loves sucking russian cocks

Shitstorm in Anglos media make lulz for me. Anglos chavs are worst creatures in the world, but they considered as innocent babies just because WASP EPIC HATE OF RUSSIANS! ARGH! ANGLISH NATIONALISM! ANGLOS ARE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!
Just so retarded reaction this is.

>Your brothers are going to get petrol bombed, have fun with that.

Go back to your cuck shed and suckle on Mohammad's cock, you gutless twat.

hey hey hey leave the garlic out of this nigel.

>If they're controlled I want to know who by
Sepp Blatter. It was Greg Dyke that was calling Blatter out on his shit and trying to get him out and fired, then the shit hit the fan with the corruption/Russia/Qatar bids. Probably to ensure Russia can keep the world cup hosting.

They will fight back and ignore FIFA if the Russians attack during England vs Wales, it doesn't matter to them if the team gets banned, they won't take it again.

Have some self-fucking pride you cuck. You're just another numale who loathes his own heritage so much except in this case instead of praising muslims and moving to toronto you're praising russians and moving to Moscow.

The russian faggots dont give a fuck about a useful idiot like you, have some self confidence.

You gon burn baby. ;^) Screencap this. English fans are going to start petrol bombing you, they've done it before and they'll do it again.

Especially considering you subhuman slavshits have attacked children and the disabled.

You're fucked.