Why this haircut so popular in Russia

Why this haircut so popular in Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXt3fYjuz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even for women

Why are grandma wall papers so popular in Russia?

There is a worse version of this where they buzzcut the entire head but still leave the ridiculous fringe, it's absolutely horrible. Russia is a country where everything is weird.

still better than "alt-right" haircut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercut_(hairstyle)

They never developed past 1978.

he looks brazilian somehow

that is a very specific stock image

no it's not

undercut is GOAT

unironically had this during a summer, girls loved it desu

remind my 90s

reminds me of that time the woman at the hairdresser's gave me a horrendous haircut and i already wanted to die by the time she was halfway done, but the icing on the cake was when she bust out the gel at the end to form the fringe of my hair into tiny strands like the guy in the pic. wanted to punch her in the face

More like gayest of all time.

that just seems to be the default haircut nowadays

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIXt3fYjuz0

Not even close to being better

lol gtfo, undercut is goat, you slavniggers sure know how to fuck up your amazingly thin hair as fast as you can before you go bald in early 20s

>wanted to punch her in the face
Shut up you autist, you didn't even have the balls to tell her to stop and you're talking about wanting to punch her
foh assburger

butthurt normies

felt like she was taking the piss is all. she wasn't russian, just a cunt

Your grandfather probably had an undercut, many WW2 Russian soldiers had it. It was pretty common haircut in the Soviet Union, even farmers had it.

and btw, the way i resolved it in the end is by never going to that hairdresser ever again and giving them a bad review on yelp

>an inverted mullet

Want a serious answer? It is popular among near-criminal people and military or police. There are many police and military people and their kids, they think it is manly. Also criminal culture spread like cancer in 90s. Normal people have normal hair.

/fa/ as fuck.

Wow, you sure showed them

vote with your wallet, as they say

This is /fa/.

t. Nu-males
Undercuts haven't been fashionable for like 2 years

they look like characters that invade you in dark souls

This is just 1870s Russian fashion. People on both photos are coachmen who were known for trying to be hip.

2010s hipsters

>you will never be this badass

all these pictures of russian houses with the wallpaper and the carpets make me so nostalgic for being a little kid at my grandmas house

very cozy

Ayo. Where are da craft bars?