Post family crests

Post family crests.

Bonus points for Moore heads (victories in the Crusade)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont have a family crest because i dont come from a shit tier nigger peasant family who inherited their lord/kings name.

Didn't want to spend shekels on the image, so here's one that looks roughly the same, except for the misspelt name, and the country actually being England, not Ireland. Disappointed there was no kebab removal points, but oh well.

Hey me too buddy

These aren't real family crests nigger

>1 post by OP
>Post your last names, Anons!

Fuck off.

Step aside, patrician coming through

This. Crests are not inherited like this. Go look up the heraldry laws of England.

If you've paid any money whatsoever for his you've been scammed.

>Hating on family crests
>Russian detected
Looks like someone is jealous because all of his ancestors were slaves

Do you know where last names come from?

>El Salvador
>A bunch of discount Mayan rape babies
>Talking abut ancestry.

This thread is literally asking for people's last names, why would you provide it.

Classy, but lacks balance.

> Escutcheons are a real charge. Honest, gov

Yep

Hello Marco.

Threatens to become gaudy, but respectful use of proper colors and thoughtful composition pull it from the brink. NotBad/10

Herald: "What wilt thou havest?"
You: "Just fuck my arms up"

Poland Stronk

You realize that virtually nobody actually has a "family crest"? Those heraldry websites are all scams.

It's also hilarious how it's always fucking Americans who are "muh family crest tattoo". Fuck you dude, we got rid of that inbred ass lords and ladys shit for a reason, but good on you for getting a shitty tattoo of some rando's heraldry with your name plopped on it.

Just admit that you're a slav or a nigger who is jealous for not being able to participate in this thread about family crest

Please sponsor my tourist visa senpai

That crow better give sonic his ring back

Unmitigated garbage.

> Trying to get away with sable on azure
> Grey is a tincture, too!
> What the fuck is that raven's attitude supposed to be?
> If I put everything per pale it will work out okay! Today is going to be a good day! >:^)

Foolish Foam Boy

I don't know where all you guys are getting yours from, but this ours. Hungarian house that actively helped fight the filthy Arabs on their conquest of south east Europe .

At least it has the cross.

I always knew something was off about Ted

Except for the made-up charge, this is metal as fuck.

> Bitches don't know about my paly counter-vair

The crescents just means one of your ancestors who mattered was a second son

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadency

Rothschild jew detected

>Rothschild

Yeah nah.

>give me your last name

The thread

That's what I said.

Nice one Bauer...I mean...

The crescent is also used as a heraldic symbol. While this usage is not directly affiliated with Islam, in some instances one can trace the introduction of the crescent in European heraldry to Crusaders returning home. The roots of the Slavic crescent can be traced to the old Slavic pagan beliefs. In English and Canadian heraldry a crescent is the cadence mark of a second son. So witch one is it? Where my people slaying crusaders or bitches?

What does that mean? This is my family's crest but there's only a black and white image left. I tried recolouring it according to the 17th century description but it was pretty vague, so let's just say there's a lot of artistical freedom involved.

this mine. 1437

I meant that it's an awesome set of arms, but the skull-and-bones wasn't an historical heraldic charge (symbol). Someone probably added it relatively recently. "Paly" means vertical bars, "vair" is the curvy white-and-blue pattern, and "counter" means that the pattern is arranged in opposing directions, rather than each repetition pointing the same direction. It's a pretty rare usage, and it's good to see it put to good effect.

This is some game of thrones tier shit right here. House Visconty, their crest is a serpent eating a saracen

Motto: I will not violate the Snake's uses

"Family Crests" aren't an actual historical thing. It's just tourist trap nonsense.

Classic. Nice and clean. Argent, two bars in fess dancetty. Nothing wrong with this. Good German heraldry.

Have no idea why theres some fag at the top of mine, looks like he's photobombing.

All kinds of shit going on in mine.

Anyone lose a shoe?

This.

None of you have heraldic rights to any of these coats of arms unless you are have directly inherited them form the owner.

You have been duped if you believe you have any right to these arms, whatesoever.