Democrats are urging the US mens soccer team to boycott the 2018 World Cup

>There is a growing number of democrats on Capitol Hill who are urging the USMNST to boycott the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

>"Russia is the enemy of the world, why should we send our athletes there?" said Senator Elizabeth Warren. "Russia literally hacked our democracy. It's obvious that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin were in cahoots since 2015 and our men's soccer team should stand up to hate, bigotry, and racism, all things Donald Trump stands for.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/23/qatar-nepal-workers-world-cup-2022-death-toll-doha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>"Russia is the enemy of the world, why should we send our athletes there?" said Senator Elizabeth Warren. "Russia literally hacked our democracy. It's obvious that Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin were in cahoots since 2015 and our men's soccer team should stand up to hate, bigotry, and racism, all things Donald Trump stands for.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

le goofy elizabeth warren hehe

Is... is that a real quote?

USMNT hasn't even qualified yet. 1 thing at a time

They don't even care. All they want is some attention.

ITT retarded poltards who believe unsourced quotes

>Your search - "Russia is the enemy of the world, why should we send our athletes there?" said Senator ... - did not match any documents.

2/10 made me search

>boycotting a tournament you'll fail to qualify for

Top lads.

probably not

but i kekd

If anything we should be boycotting the 2022 World Cup. There is no logical reason (outside of corruptiopn, of course) that a city like that should have chosen as a host when there are an infinite number of more suitable and better prepared host cities across the planet. They shouldn't be rewarded for buying FIFA officials and then killing a shitload of people to get their facilities built.

amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/23/qatar-nepal-workers-world-cup-2022-death-toll-doha

>US goes to World cup in Russia
>becomes a powerhouse
>gets to final
>wins
>Democrats blame Russia and Trump

They same war of words will come out when 2022 rolls around, but I doubt anyone actually do anything.

Who knows though, Qatar might not even still exist by then.

>Russia is the enemy of the world,

Stopped reading there.

Reminder if hilary won, we'd have a literal WW3.

Trump managed to stabilize relations after 8 years of obama fuck ups.

Furthermore, there's been no evidence russian hacking actually happened but we do have evidence that NSA had hacking tools to make a false flag possible.

Yeah but Russia is still peddling an influence campaign via memes on places like Sup Forums and in the internet underground news media just to fuck our shit up.

>retarded
>poltards

A bit redundant.

The red rules the house, the senate and the chair. No way that it happens politically. Serious doubts any soccer player would ever pass on the chance to play in the world cup if they have a direct choice.

they're probably just anal blasted that our once in a lifetime decent american soccer talent is a white male
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

really hope this happens

casual american sawker fans are the absolute worst

>i only watch the world cups, let me tell you my opinion

>Russia literally hacked our democracy

Well the US led a boycott of the 1980 Olympics in Russia and they counter boycotted the LA Olympics, so its possible. But those were different times and anti-Russian sentiment was at a fever pitch. Even though this is fake news, I doubt the USMNT will boycott Russia for anything that has happened recently. Maybe if something huge happens between now and then.

>mfw American liberals want to boycott soccer and American conservatives fight for it

>self elating liberals at it again

>democrats

Stopped reading there

Wow, that's sucks. Cause Americans really care about soccer

Hey this isn't a real story, fuck Pocahontas though.

Your retarded son.