Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdjgLFcpFw4
youtube.com/watch?v=q1AbI7PStAg
youtube.com/watch?v=kzI-E20Tbzs
youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU
youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0
youtube.com/watch?v=9T0yya3TEYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one where the fat kid gets molested and all the neighborhood kids laugh at him for crying

All of them.

But Pigeon Man is the most kino.

The one with the ghost train conductor gave me the spoops hardcore as a kid. The one where they had to teach that one immigrant tenant how to read, pidgeon guy, the trash day episode. The list goes on.

>halloween episode
>christmas episode
>trash can day
>the one where they meet arnolds retarded hick counterpart arnie
>the ice cream guy jacking up prices on a hot day
>story of arnolds parents
>the one where they catch a giant catfish
>the one where they free a turtle

The one where the Asian guy became a country music star.

When stinky starts doing commercials "just drink it"

no

The one where Gerald gets played in the watch game.

Every one of them, desu

What the fuck do you think OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=BdjgLFcpFw4

I was listening to this earlier

All of them except when Arnold wears bunny pajamas and literally everyone in the whole show points and laughs at him

This thread also reminds me it's almost time to rewatch the Christmas episode. Hands down the most kino Nick Christmas cartoon.

Headless cabbie

>kids Christmas show about the damn Vietnam war displacement

And it worked very well, 10/10

All of them. It's really sad that I'm the only person I know who liked this show. My siblings all hated it when I was a kid, and all my friends say they hated it too.

I honestly don't know how anyone can hate Hey Arnold. Especially not with this fucking outro music.

youtube.com/watch?v=q1AbI7PStAg

The real question is: How are Nickelodeon going to fuck up the upcoming Jungle Movie?

Your environment sounds depressing really. Crewing up in socal all the kids I knew liked Hey Arnold and all the other Nick shows like Rocket Power. The people you know suck.

It will be amazing because it's being helmed by the creator himself. At the same time, Nick will not advertise it at all and it will flop. Not like it matters much, it's just nice to finally have it at this point.

>Look up what kino means

Of course this site memes something by the wrong meaning. Similar to cuck. Oh well.

>crewing

*growing

fml

Hey Arnod had the darkest undertones of any cartoon Ive seen. Things like the true nature of Arnolds parents leaving him. Helga's Alcoholic mother and her relationship with her sister. Just a randow episode like the bird guy deserves the word kino. And yes I this deserves kino status.

>that episode where Helga gets therapy

Helga is unironically my favorite character.

there's one near the end that i never saw back then where arnold is getting cucked by some beach sloot and helga finds out. it's s05e09

too many to list. the one with the career day is notable too, s03ep11.

Fucking Staceys

Ghost train is a great just spooky enough for when you're a kid type of kino.

>it's a Helga / Olga / Miriam / Big Bob relationship episode

>Arnold wears bunny pajamas and literally everyone in the whole show points and laughs at him

What was the point of this episode?

Literally made me mad as a kid.

>anything with Olga
time to fap

>no one mentions rat king

Sad

Pigeon Man

I was genuinely in love with her, until I actually met similar tsundere in school. She'd fucked up my mind and soul real good and I was left in pieces.

I still love you, Helga Pataki

Hey Arnold is true kino. They even had an ass eating scene

youtube.com/watch?v=kzI-E20Tbzs

>ghost episode
didn't sleep that night

>TFW
>your mom is gone
>you moved into new city
>dad lost his job
>last can of beans is gone and you have nothing to eat
>your classmates come to laugh at you

Rewatched all episodes few years ago and a lot of episodes are just too real. Also some shit is hidden from kids and doesn't make sense to them, like Helga's mom being alcoholic and drinking "smushies" all day.

WELL WHAT DID AH TELL YA, Sup Forums? HEEHEEHEEEHEE!

never eat raspberries

This episode was sheer brilliance. All of the series is top notch though.

>smushies
You mean smoothies, user.

After Arnold and Helga, i think Rhonda had the most dedicated/central-to-plot episodes and they were always great too. She was my fav girl, so stylish and charismatic.

I don't know, but all of them were comfy as fuck.
Also the music was god-tier

youtube.com/watch?v=HS9RDJJxdfU

I just have the comfiest memories of this show

youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

that episode gave me some yellow fever

What was the true nature of arnolds parents leaving him?

They were searching for treasure in the jungle but got stuck on the shrine of the silver money room for 20 years

R U POORFAG XD

In the two part ep its implied that they probably died in a plane crash while on the way to their final mission to help some tribe (deliver medicine or something). Arnold maintains the hope that they may have survived, are lost, and may come home some day since no one ever found their bodies.

This is my favorite. I love Randy Travis.

this one, fuuuuuck

i successfully erased this from my memory 20 years ago

UNTIL NOW

They're making a movie about it for 2017

THIS IS YO LINT!

I AM NOT YOUR MUDDA!

Weezin ed

That baseball one

I saw your face and wow

The pigeon fucker one

The spooky train one

The one where they get stuck on the subway

Stoop kid

Stinky makes a big pumpkin

Harold steels mr Greene ham

The one where grandpa fills the street with water so the kids can play ice hockey.

>The reunion with his daughter
>All because Helga gave up the gift she had wanted to Danny DeVito
>Workedwith DeVito all night to find the daughter
>Never tells anyone, did it because it would make Arnold feel good.
>Dat "Merry Christmas, Arnold."

Unadulterated kino.

Any lilafags here?

She was my cartoonfoo on this show.

>TJM is actually happening
>Pretty sure they already confirmed Helga's original VA

YES!
YES!
YES!

this one is really good. and the ending of him flying away was adapted by Birdman

its kinda obvious his dad molested her

She was ever so cunty

I really like the one where Curly locks himself in the principal's office because he didn't get to be ball monitor. Also the one where Helga has the european housekeeper and it ends sadly.

The episode that dealt with drug addiction.

And this one were the ones I always remember most.

youtube.com/watch?v=9T0yya3TEYY

This part always made me feel a bit sad for some reason. Felt bad for the guy.

The episode where Arnold goes over that poor qt's house and she eats cold canned beans for dinner.

STEELY PHIL

The one where Gerald thinks his dad's a pussy for being an admin guy in Vietnam and learns he saved another dudes life. Shit hit me hard.

because you're black and your dad is a pussy?

Because I'm white and my father was a military surgeon, but as an 8 year old kid only grunts and fighter pilots are cool.

it was a good episode nonetheless
childhood is idolizing fighter pilots, adulthood is realizing military surgeons makes more sense

My point exactly

that's what i liked about nickelodeon shows back then such as hey arnold and rugrats
they had some background stories to its characters which made it more realistic and easier to relate to

makes me want a game with a soundtrack like this set in a city with this art style

I vaguely remember an episode where Arnold and his grandma broke into the city aquarium and stole a sea turtle or something. Was this a fever dream?

no thats an episode

I AM NOT HIS MATHAH

this was genuinely fucked up
my jaw dropped when I saw how they ended the episode

the absolute best scene though is Hyunh coming out of the shower after singing, and he immediately transitions into "YEEESS"

It makes me smile everytime

>no one has posted when they try to figure out who pulled the fire alarm

>The one with the ghost train conductor

Came to post this. Great taste user

i always assumed the city was supposed to be NYC because it has that feel but it's actually a pacific northwestern city. makes sense when you look at elk island.

The episode where Arnold gets fucking mugged was pure kino. Also when he seeks out his favorite author who was a cunt.

also when Arnold has a dream about him and gerald fighting for their whole lives and grandpa is in the back of the bus with his jaw falling off

Fucken kekd, my friends and I used to meme this as kids on the playground. You just brought back some memories, user.

hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnggggg I want to molest Arnold

Is Arnold karate attacking the guy on the bus the single most change the channel moment of all time?

This scared the fuck out of me

Always loved the chinese checkers episode.

>You talkin' to me?!

"here we are on moonlight bay" episode, the one where the asian guy is all depressed during christmas, the one where herald goes to fat camp and gets fatter, the one where "stoop kid's afraid to leave his stoop!" and the one where Arnold works at the meat shop oh and lastly the one with the comet that Arnold and the old man watch together

been watching the episodes again on the late night thing they play on teen nick

pure kino, no doubt, but i just find it so hard to believe they are supposed to be 9 years old

I think the shows creators said that that it was New York, Chicago and Seattle all mixed together.

this definitely

I've always been a sucker for the one where Arnold and his grandma free the killer fish, and The Subway.

I wonder why I've never seen an episode about Helga being a president brought up during the election.

Is Arnold's Grandpa the best cartoon parent of all time?

Episode where AC stopped working

best from an objective, "best possible influence on a young man" point of view?

No