Just watched Trump's speech about orlando

He's right Sup Forums. Hearing him say we must defend americans from muslim immigrants nearly made me cry. Hearing him drop that pew poll about 99% of afghans supporting sharia law was great. He knows that these people want to destroy us and he told everyone that Hillary plans to let that happen. We must stop preaching the false song of globalism and put America first. We are going to make america great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqQqvTij4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post video.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqQqvTij4k

If only he wanted to protect people from guns. That way he could protect Americans from radical Islamists... AND everyone else.

good thing, islamic terrorists couldn't get weapons in france and belgium, since they are illegal and terrorists are known to be law abiding citizens!

You can just buy a gun in one country and take it to the next because of the EU though. Not the same.

If only someone made it illegal to kill people, why haven't we thought of that yet

You can just buy a gun and smuggle it over the boarder because of no wall though.

God Bless Donald Trump

This guy, he's just a President. There's no way anyone can look at this and not think this guy isn't going to be our next President

>you would know all about walls, right german?
in all seriousness i concur

Shall Not Be Infringed. Fuck your feelings, deal with it.

>99% of afghans supporting sharia law
THE AFGHANS WHO LIVE IN THE FUCKING AFGHANISTAN.
how fucking gullible are trump fags.

This, dog bless.

cmon mate

you plan on turning europe into a caliphate...we all know dont get mad when trump calls you out on it

did you think we was just gonna let you and not resist by electing an absolute madman before you managed to pull it off??????

can india just nuke you already

>you plan on turning europe into a caliphate
>you plan
>plan

they are too pussy to do anything.

a-are those teleprompters?

Too bad he already lost to Hillary
Hillary already bought the result

Why are you so angry are you gay by any chance?

if only he would be against lgbt.

hes a mayor with little power...but it worries me

ill be voting out at the brexit to free oursleves from the pc police in the EU and will be voting farrage

that should turn the tide

553 like
279 dislikes

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Si Si means yes yes in Spanish. Yes yes in French is Oui Oui. Oui Oui sounds like Wee Wee, which is another way to say dick or penis.
ISIS is gay, guys.

Yeah, no. Her opinion is very unpopular.

What are you typing to say here?
That Afghani's living in America are not Muslim?
Or are you typing to say that Afghani's magically become a White Liberal once entering America?

well I'm not white so no, I dont like it up my ass.

I don't wanna sound soft, but I did shed a tear during the speech.

>Norway
I can't tell if actually retarded, or hired shill.

trump got 178k likes on fb regarding his anti muslim status

Yeah, but once he's in office he'll only talk about the lgbtbbq thing once in a blue moon, we got more important shit to worry about than fags and he knows it

>kek
When a gay club gets shot up and liberals are able to claim it was because of white supremacy since there were so little white people there.
Just so you know, when you let the gay people come out, they don't reproduce and that gene leaves the pool.

The day he became the major everyone on Sup Forums was shitting themselves because europe was now muslim.
little power my ass.

This man is pure gold.

>I'm not white so no
>Pakistan
Isn't there some 12 year old boy you should be gang raping because of a sexual emergency?

>Isn't there some 12 year old boy you should be gang raping because of a sexual emergency
no dude. im not a priest either.

You like it inside young boipucci.

Damn for a good few seconds it actually felt like he was the president giving this speech. Then I remembered he hasn't won yet.

This guy is going to be a great president.

That like dislike ratio is way too close pol sort it out.

Not really. There's so many people on the planet Earth that fag couples have no trouble adopting kids if they want to and they'll most likely turn them into faggots as well. Islam and faggotry are both cancerous to society.

The problem is this, people aren't concerned so much with 50 butt-fuckers get blown the fuck out, they're worried about muslims choosing their next target cause if one butt-fucking muslim terrorist has the balls to open up fire in a nightclub with 50 fags, just think if a dozen of em got together and decided to shoot up some public space with normal people, then they most likely could. That's really what him and the rest of us don't want to happen

>calls horror "hara"
>calls terror "tera"
you can tell this man is from nu yalk

believe so, yeah.

What you shit countries don't understand that firearms are the fundamental backbone of our country. Not only do we have them for personal defense, but also for national defense. We fought for our freedom using every citizen armed and that is how we will protect ourselves from foreign invaders. Our country stands at the top because of our second amendment and we will remain there as long as we keep it.

>we got more important shit to worry about

I don't care, I would like to see a president who has some common sense.

even the WH was in the rainbow colors.

Disgusting.

Fuck off paki slime when the poo in loos become a superpower we will both wipe you off the face of the planet.

dog bless

>poo in loo
>superpower
wrong country moron. the diabetes is effecting your eyes you fat fuck.

"The shooter's father should have never been allowed in the country"

well at the time, your country was training up the taliban and afghans were good guys..

Right and Wrong.

Explanation. I know a faggot couple who raised a straight kid, not all faggots force their ways on children. Yes children get influenced by parents but this doesnt happen all the time. Im a straight person, happy with my gf, i dont give a fuck what the gays do, just dont promote gay pride and shit, if people find out their sexual orientation, fucking let them do what they want.

Now for muslims, cockroaches need to be exterminated but they can survive a nuclear explosion. Whats the cure? Concentration camps where they do common labour for food and the chance to live(not a normal life).The world needs laborers that do simple tasks.

They keep going on about 2030. We shall see then. Now back to raping I mean having relations with your 13 year old wife.

I'm not even american but I get kinda emotional when I hear Trump talking... it's clear that he believes in every word that comes out of his mouth

You amerifats better elect this man

that india you dense motherfucker. how stupid are you?
this nigger is blind.

You will be outvoted by your old people, ethnic minorities and women. Democracy is not a system for young white men, it is there to exploit them.
It is the same everywhere.

Even if you leave EU somehow, it won't make any muslim go away or unelect London's mayor.

Stop blaming EU or someone else while leaving the system untouched and the people alive and in power who created it.

Build your own structures and stop caring about your state.

But also don't stop voting and keep participating in polls who ask for your age and political stance.

Friendly reminder
>Friendly reminder

8% of US Muslims believe: it is SOMETIMES or OFTEN justified to suicide bomb for in defense of Islam.

3.3 million of them in the U.S.

>264,000 ready to blow
264,000 ready to blow
>264,000 ready to blow
264,000 ready to blow

Holy War incoming.

>orlondo

the word you are looking for is "cucks".
british cucks are just voluntarily surrendering to superior males.

19% of american believe 9/11 was an inside job.
fuck off faggot.

Holy shit you goat fuckers really are retarded. My original post was about the US and India destroying you pakis.

we simply dont want to let any of you have any control because we know what you guys are like

i would take 100 indians over a paki anyday...you simply cannot be trusted with power due to being retards

Yes, believing the government was involved in an event that destroyed our constitution and civil liberties is exactly the same as muzzies thinking it's okay to commit suicide bombings.

also...you just lost

no more free cash to breed from us paki bastard

He is going to make a great president. maybe the greatest ever.

>US and India
>destroying you pakis

>US
>currently imploding and wont exists in 10 years.
>india
>can not poo in loo

>there will never be another presidential candidate in your lifetime who is this patriotic

it feels good and hurts at the same time

Upboated.

Trump had to go into another gear after the judge-who-shall-not-be-named incident. I hope it sticks with the scripted stuff from now on...he gets off track and blurts out odd or problematic thoughts. The core trumpets be with him no matter, but he could win some over if he plays it cool and thought out.

>faggot thinks he has a choice.

>pakistan
>relevant

obvious vpn fag is obvious

and the country you're pretending to be from is gay

Holy shit, 593,000 Fucking Likes

>moron fails to realize the point of that comment.

>eat shit
I dont eat at mcdonalds fatty.

not gonna lie, speech sounded memorized

this is the comment I was waiting for.
when white faggots start realizing they are getting rekt that is what they always say.

But Pakis are basically indians, but fucked up by Islam, are they not?

>tfw you will never have a french trump

REEEEEEEEE WHY ITALY DOESN T HAVE DONALDO TRUMPO ? EVERY COUNTRY NEEDS A DONALD TRUMP !

>if i troll harder nobody will realize im an american with a vpn

yeah, VERY convincing and all but you are still way too obvious of a troll to pay any serious attention to

So let me reiterate,

You're a faggot

>Pakis are basically indians
no we have toilets.

So?

You think they change idea once they sneak into american soil?

but do you use them ?

M A G A
A
G
A

witnessed

>Trump will make the whole world great again.

You pakistani are pieces of shit and almost all of you fuck children or get fucked by men. You're incredibly inbred and incestuous and homosexual.

Don't even try to compare your shit culture with white ones.

>brazil does not knows what toilets are for

Khan can do jack shit. He has NO power.

The fact that a monkey got elected mayor is just a worrying sign. That's all.

Won't be hard to do honestly. Our drone fleet alone could level your country.

>...until he finishes his 8 years as president of the USA

is the end of that statement

don't worry, he'll make it to your country at some point in his 108 year life

wow calm down shitly.
maybe try taking that huge black dildo out of your ass.

When Trump is elected I am coming over and working with some of your organizations to produce a longevity vaccine and repeal the term limits.

>just saying.

>tfw you you will never bend the knee for trump

Trump will look 20 again by his 7th year if everything goes according to plan.

>lost to farmers in vietnam
>lost to camel jockeys in iraq
>lost to litrary cavemen in afganistan
>thinks he can win against a country with nukes

time to cut back on the burgers billy, they are eating your brain cells.

>tfw already leading the second largest political group in my district that wants to repeal term limits if Trump is elected

we all love the emperor as much if not more than you

come on over lad

If indians kill all the pakis we'll stop the poo jokes

HIGH ENERGY PRESIDENT MATERIAL

KILLARY BTFO

A GOOD PAKI IS A DEAD PAKI